chapter 1
245 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly I opened my eyes again in a dimly lit room, rubbing my eyes as they slowly adjusted to the light I stumbled over to the window to gaze towards the rising sun, I searched through my room and managed to find a notebook small enough for me to keep on myself at all times so I can write down all the information I currently have on Percy Snisel his character in the game has 4 flashback scenes spread throughout the game with the earliest chronologically being when he meets the villainess which should take place in 1-2 years giving me enough time to steal the heroine's plot points and with her out the story the villainess fiancée shouldn’t like another girl which means she shouldn’t go insane halfway through her school year.. maybe I should as try to teach her how to flirt correctly just as a backup. THUD. I flung my head towards my door a short brown haired girl had barged into my room grinning from ear to ear and wearing an old-fashioned European style maid outfit “so you’re the new butler,” she announced” I managed to stammer out. This is far too early the only thing I’ve done is fight my dad and get crushed by him. I have no clue how I’ve managed to mess this story up this much this fast. It doesn’t look like the girl in front of me is going to wait patiently as I go throw every little movement I’ve made as she walks over and gives me her hand thinking she wants to shake my hand I lightly grab on to her hand she had an incredibly firm grip she then pulled on my hand, the warm grin had disappeared with only a callous smile remaining began dragging me out of my room. She dragged me through what I can only assume was servants living quarters whenever we would meet people they would stop and stare at the girl who was pulling me along basically ignoring me. This only made me wonder who this was even more I can remember anyone like her in the game and this bodies memories don’t have anything either while I was deep I thought it seems like we reached our destination as she let go of my hand and she began fixing my outfit "Who are you? "I said taking this chance to get a better understanding of my situation. She finished fixing my outfit and stared at my eyes with a dejected expression. “ I'm Miss Charlottes property and from when you enter this room you too shall be part of her property serving as her butler, understood? Well not like you have a choice anyway, “she retorted, I sigh at my situation as I’ve decided that worrying will do nothing as the maid in front of me slowly open the large door which we were stood in front of revealing a cluttered room filled with antiques and priceless jewelry was strewn around the floor hearing the door open she rotated her head staring me dead in the eye and asked, “ are you mine too?”

9