08 The aftermath
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“what in the actual fuck happened” all four of them moaned and were saying something about me, attacking them. “I don’t recall anything that happened, but I’m sure I can explain it in at least some way. Please give me the chance to do so.” “alright, you better get explaining, cause this hurts like the devil.” Leona said. I explained how I got into what I think to be the avatar state, and how I then got taken over by something even more powerful. “well that doesn’t seem very probable, also how did you bend bones?” chiyu asked. I explained once more that I was not in control, and I had no clue what was happening. “it was like my body was taken over, and I couldn’t stop it.” “well, whatever it was, it seems it wanted to kill us real bad. I feel like all my bones got broken. It did however, do a number on both Damon and those aliens.” Chiyu said. I then asked chiyu to mix his healing water with my light. This seemed to work really well, as chiyu was immediately healed back to normal. After about 5 more minutes everybody was back on their feet and ready to go. “so, what now?” Leona asked, and we all thought for a bit. “I say we go after Damon and tell him who’s boss. Who is with me?” Peter seemed real passionate about this, and we all seemed to agree to some sweet old violence.

 “um guys? where is my brother? I haven’t seen the little brat in a while.” I thought for a few seconds and figured that one of two things had happened, “they either kidnapped him or killed him and hid his body. Either way we will chase them down.” “guys? I think I have a better plan first. I saw how you all battled and were crazy strong, so I was thinking, maybe we can try to liberate earth? I know it’s a little far sought but the entire earth is currently taken over by aliens, just imagine how great it would be to live on the surface again.”

0