09 The getaway
35 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You are going to need help with that. I’m in” Chiyu said “as long as we help people I am always willing to help you.” “yea, I guess I’m in too.” Leona said. peter also agreed. And like that, we needed a proper way to move around. Nobody seemed to have anything. I then remembered that chiyu does not live in “the bender city” but outside, as he is a great healer. So I asked: “hey Chiyu?” “ya?” “how do you get to work? Cause I seem to remember you don’t live in that city.” “oh yea I have a pet dragon, maybe we could use it for transportation, although I wouldn’t want it to get hurt.” “roger that captain, we will protect the ship.” “so uh where do we go? We don’t exactly know where my brother went, and we will have to be somewhat sneak 100 if we wanna get outta here.” Leona said. “I might have a plan for that. All we need is someone that can earthbend properly. Ugh where Is Damon when you need him” Peter exclaimed. I proposed I might be able to do it, if it didn’t take too much energy.

 

We discussed the details, and went on out. “you holding up?” “yes I am, we aren’t even moving you bingus” I said. Our plan was simple: we were going to take the simple lift strategy to a new level. We were going to make the outside mud. Then once we got to the surface, the small layer of rock me and peter had made on the outside of the small chamber, would be heated up by Peter to try out the mud. If everything went well, Leona could then set up a sandstorm by the time the steamscreen from the drying mud had run out, and we could escape. And so; we went. Up, up, up and up again, until I gave the sign we were almost at the surface. This was the sign for peter to start heating up the rock, because it would take a little bit for it to properly heat up. As for us, chiyu was able to get some water from the fountain further down in Arthondium, and used that to make a little ice shield around us. “It wouldn’t take long to melt, but it should be enough” he said. when we got to the surface, it was all working according to plan, but we underestimated the enemy, and our little chamber was shot. However because of peter heating up the rock layer, this was no problem as he just shot the molten rock everywhere, blinding the opposing forces long enough for us to make a quick escape.

0