Hellbound X [02] – Luci
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lilith Taylor, so good of you to answer my summons, please make yourself at home,”

“Just Lily is fine, what about you? I have heard you go by Lucifer but at other times Lucy,” I can’t help but think this celestial being in front of me has some motivate but mum was generally one to recommend diplomacy.

“The freedom in chaos makes me choose different forms but Luci is fine. Can I get you a drink?”

“I am fine. Why did you call out to me when I was five?”

“Every celestial being felt you when your magic stabilised the seed within you,”

“I have been using magic since before my birth,”

“Just like mortals have magic stabilise in them you had the same but for a celestial seed which has now grown,”

“So I am actually a celestial being?”

“So it would seem,”

“And you don’t have a problem with that?”

“Why would I? Those of us that moved to form the hells wanted equality, from the strongest celestial being to the weakest lost soul there are no rulers here,”

“I guess that explains the house,”

“A home is just somewhere to rest, I must confess the modest lifestyle has been quite enjoyable and I like to spend time with others. No point having a palace when I just want to take some time for myself here,”

I kind of want to push the reasons for being called when I was five, I answered it in my sleep without knowing fully but returned quickly as if the mortal realm had more draw. Celestial beings are basically gods. There must be a motivate and I don’t trust it.

“Lily you do not need to be nervous I just wanted to meet, when the seed inside you stabilised every single celestial being knew of your existence, it was an echo across the realms that has not been felt for a long time,”

“You just wanted to meet me?”

“Of course, the angels of fate must have known you might have existed for a long time and the demons of eternity foretold of you. It is partly why your mother was hellbound, she would create you in a way that was so chaotic it would cover her soul in these realms, even through time itself”

“But angels of fate just see the strands I have heard, nothing is locked in,”

“There were enough strands pointing to your existence that it was enough, her willingness to do such a thing might as well have been a fact even if it might never have happened,”

“Can you speak plainly?”

“Your home realm, the mortal realm has rules the laws of physics which magic can bend from influences from the heavens and hells but our realms also have rules and knowledge is one of the things that can not easily be shared. When you leave here I can’t say how much you will be able to spread, there is a reason we don’t have as much influence anymore,”

“You are still being a bit cryptic,”

“You can not break the laws of gravity in the mortal plain but you can work against it with enough force, there are laws of silence that prevent certain knowledge crossing to the mortal plain, you are a celestial being of the mortal plain so there is some bending in what can be shared but when you leave here I can’t predict how much you will be able to share with others like your family,”

“I still don’t understand why you called me here,”

“You are not unique in existence but you are new. Just like when another was born like you I called him here, he might have called it a peaceful invasion of the hells since he was heavenbound due to his heritage but it was more as my guest just to meet him, he was here for three days,”

“I really can’t be here that long, my mothers and grandmother would do whatever it takes to find me,”

“Indeed, we have three hours, you picked the night after your twenty-first birthday for a special reason right?”

“It gave me a bit of an excuse to be away,”

“And yet it is when your seed flourished, I doubt you will be able to share anything more I said so I will ask you if you would like me to continue,”

“You know what I will become?”

“Yes and no,”

“Please stop being cryptic with me,”

“Share the knowledge you know of the heavens with me,”

“I-” my voice catches in my throat, I try and force the sounds even calling on my magic with so much force it starts to crack the room around me. After I stop the damage is just removed as if it never happened by the one in front of me.

“The laws of silence, opposite realms are not meant to interact, it is why the mortal realm is a buffer between them but just like the pressure from outside has influences, there are influences on the heavens and hells from something we do not know,”

“There are more realms?”

“We believe not but there is energy beyond them that leaks through, magic if you will. There is also the expansion of realms pushing into well what is your universe expanding into?”

“No one knows, infinite expanding into nothingness,”

“That is pretty much how we believe it works here but for us, energy is gained so there is at least something out there,”

“And when that energy runs out?”

“Who can say. Anyway, you didn’t answer my question, would you like me to continue knowing that the information might not be possible to share with anyone else,”

I just consider and considering how limited my time is here Luci is very patient, do they really have no motivates except to meet me?

“Why do invasions happen?”

“Order and chaos are different views, people like to spread such views and the only way to turn the heavens to chaos or the hells to order is tipping the scales. If the mortal plain was to become chaos or order the final push could happen to turn everything into order or chaos. I will admit that the hells are part of the problem here since for every invasion from the hells another from the heavens will be made to balance the scales. Still, the heavens are just as likely to invade at times so sometimes we must invade to counter the effects,”

“You don’t give the order for it?”

“I am not a leader here. I was only for a short time as we agreed on the rules of the hells as someone to allow some order before we allowed the chaos. Just like the-” It seems the laws of silence have stepped in again and they close their mouth and eyes giving a slight smile before opening them again, “It seems you can’t hear that yet,”

“You know a lot about all of this?”

“Of course, I am from before the divide in the realms,”

“What happened before the realms?”

“What happened before the big bang for humans?”

“The heavens and hells, the big bang was just to allow the realms to be divided,”

“For magical beings, yes but I mean more for non-magical humans,”

“Are you always cryptic?”

“You are still young but I will answer your question a little more. We celestial beings never found our origin. We just seemed to exist before we disagreed and created the heavens and hells to separate us instead of having conflict, what comes before it all we can not say,”

“I keep feeling like you expect something of me,”

“With your birth, the strands of fate and time became much more connected, it stopped being possibilities as much and became fewer and fewer paths. Because of the order nature of it, the beings of chaos, the hells can see it more. It is a balance to the scales, the heavens can’t see it as easily if at all but if something comes to pass-”

A pause ...

“Go on,”

“I can not, it seems the laws of silence will not let me break the strands or influence them into new directions. You have been born and so you are now a strand with connections that-”

Another pause ...

“Seriously?”

“I am sorry when events unfold maybe we can discuss it. We still have a little time would you allow me to be a host and offer you some refreshments?”

I relent and just take a seat. I do wonder if there is something more than just a desire to meet me but Luci won’t or can’t share it. I don’t really trust them but they are at least a gracious host...

2