81. Changes in the space?
5.5k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
🪴 vs. 🥟 Round 3 start!

Result: 🥟 wins (though 💣+🧨 does most of it)

 

Thank you Rhema for the ko-fi! 💛

Hearing Fang Hao's words, even if Tuanzi was reluctant, holding the crystal core it had just snatched from vines, it flashed back into the space. It had only snatched four of them, and there were more second-level zombie nuclei outside! Yingyingying1crying sounds, I want to take them all...

The moment the dumpling flashed into the space, Fang Hao also pulled the grenade in his hand, threw it into the room, flashed back, and returned to the space.

He Zizhong turned and ran back at the same time, shouting at Guo Bing who was waiting not far away: "Back! It's going to explode!"

"BOOM, BOOM..." The grenade ignited a full five, six bundles of explosives, blowing the building full of mutant plants up! The mutant plants were blown to pieces.

The huge impact threw He Zizhong to the ground. The Samsara team still in the vehicles had a taste of flat-bottomed waves. Fortunately, their cars was relatively sturdy. They bounced on the spot a few times, but did not fall apart. However, the people inside were dizzy.

After a long while, He Zizhong reluctantly got up, his body covered with dust from the explosion. Behind him, the houses were bombed out of recognition and turned into huge pits. The original appearance can no longer be seen.

Sitting up, He Zizhong looked at the car again. He had to admit the bulletproof modified car is very sturdy. There is almost no problem except a layer of dust on the outside.

Everyone in the Samsara team stared at the house dumbfounded, for fear that the weird plants would pop out again. No one except Chen Ning noticed that He Zizheng got up and walked to the back of the building from the side.

Tuanzi was first summoned by He Zizhong, and then Fang Hao was brought out again. As soon as Fang Hao came out, he hurriedly checked He Zizhong's body.

Because there are too many mutant plant vines and He Zizhong’s gold powers are used on his weapons, he suffered some injuries. And in the explosion, there were several hot stones and debris flew out too. It is inevitable that there were more wounds, and several holes of different sizes were burned in his clothes.

Pressing his lips tightly, Fang Hao activated his abilities without saying a word. Wherever white light swept over quickly returned to its original state. After treating all the wounds of He Zizhong's body, Fang Hao let out a long sigh of relief and hugged him tightly.

He Zizhong also raised his hand to hug him, and asked in a low voice, "Are you injured?"

Fang Hao shook his head slightly, resting his head on his chest for a long time. Until there was some sounds of someone opening the car doors, did he lightly whisper: "After going back, we need to exchange for more explosives!"

Things like mutant plants are too difficult to deal with. With their current abilities, there is really no way to destroy them directly with abilities or martial arts. Explosives are still the easiest to use! Just throw it directly into the pile of plants, ignite it, and escape into the space.

When the two of them were sorting out their emotions, they suddenly discovered something that seemed to be wrong.

"Where is Tuanzi?!" The dumpling that came out with Fang Hao disappeared!

Glancing at each other, the two of them looked at the building bombed into ruins with black faces. They're afraid Tuanzi is right there...

The two who understood its nature didn't guess incorrectly. After half a minute, the two of them were right. They clearly felt a certain dumpling had returned to the space. "Seeing" through their minds, the white ball was floating in mid-air again.

"Ah, the light on its body is brighter than usual! Quickly, get something out... No, return to the car and take things out!" He Zizhong's face changed and he quickly led Fang Hao outside. It was a coincidence that at this time, Guo Bing and the others also came over. There was no way, so he had Fang Hao first return to the car - "Can you check if our car can still be driven?"

As he spoke, he turned to greet Guo Bing.

"That was... a grenade?" Guo Bing was shocked. The explosive force was not small. How can it be achieved by an ordinary grenade?

He Zizhong shook his head. "There is also explosives. Fang Hao's speed is fast, so he threw it in." Although most people may not be able to see Fang Hao's actions, he still told half the truth in order to avoid trouble.

"There's a pit blasted, so there's certainly a lot thrown in. If one is not careful... is he alright? How about you? Are you hurt?"

"No problem." He Zizhong dealt with the few sentences, and saw Fang Hao seated in the front row of their car. All the things that need to be taken should have been taken out, so he suggested to Guo Bing: "The explosion just now was too loud, I'm afraid it will attract more zombies. "

Guo Bing's face changed color as he nodded. "That's right," He said, as he waved his hand at his team. "Prepare to drive, we're withdrawing!"

People returned to their respective vehicles. After Guo Being returned, Chen Ning asked: "Why not check that building first?"

There were four people in their car . The driver in front was Zhao Long, the co-pilot was Le Tian, and Guo Bing and Chen Ning were in the large space behind the car to discuss the action plan.

Hearing the question, Guo Bing shook his head. "They blew up the house. Since they didn't suggest to inspect the contents, we don't have to go over and check it. And in case the plants aren't fully dead, I'm afraid..."

"That's true. This kind of mutant plant is too troublesome, who knows if this is always the case..." Chen Ning frowned and looked at the still-smoking mess outside the windows.

The huge explosion sound almost attracted all the zombies around the entire city M. The zombies swayed toward the center of the explosion, and He Zizhong and his party increased their horsepower and drove in the other direction.

"Did you take everything out?" He Zizhong climbed into the car and checked it slightly. The car is really strong. After they went out, the car was dropped from the air by those vines. It was not affected at all! Some things in the back compartment were turned upside down, but there were no major problems.

"Well, I tried to take some things, but I don't know how long it will take this time." Fang Hao pointed out that there is now a lot more in the space behind. "Water, food, rice, and dry food are all available."

Two boxes of mineral water filled with well water. Half a box of ordinary water that hasn't been opened. A 20 catty bag of rice, dried vegetables, beef jerky, dried fish, etc., are placed in the back somewhere convenient.

He Zizhong's swept over the contents and saw they had everything, but it was not too exaggerated. Even if the space evolution takes half a month this time, they will definitely be fine. "Okay, just leave it in the back, and put it back when the space is available."

Not only did they prepare some water and food in the car, they also stored some food and drinking water in the villa in the base in case of accidents. Since the white fog appeared in the space again, Fang Hao specially prepared things in a separate corner of the underground space. Once he felt that the space was about to be upgraded, he could take out these things at once.

Sure enough, it didn't take long until their minds could no longer enter the space.

But they can't be anxious about this kind of thing. The two of them knew that Tuanzi and the space had special relationship, and ddi not worry about the dumpling being inside.

"Is it very useful to use explosives against these plants? If we had explosives last time, we wouldn't have to avoid the mutant plants." Fang Hao suddenly said, remembering what happened just now. The previously tense emotions lightened a bit.

He Zizhong also nodded. "Well, this time we can go back and take a look. We can trade for them with the base and keep them as spares. This thing is of great use." They don't lack materials anyways, and it's also good to get more explosives to bomb mutant plants. Judging from Tuanzi's reaction just now, it seems that these mutant plants also have crystal nuclei in their bodies.

From time to time, there are various zombies screaming and rushing to the side of the car. But even after the mutant plant attack and explosive shock, the Cavalier 15 is still very powerful. No matter how the zombies attacked, there is no weak point. It's only the appearance of the car may be quite far from when they first got it.

The convoy rushed all the way to the target location, stopped at a distance from the exhibition center, and began to deal with the zombies with heavy firepower.

About half an hour or so, the zombies near the exhibition center were almost cleaned up. After the group parked their cars, except for a few members who went to collect nuclei, the rest gathered together to discuss how to enter.

Of course, the main question is whether there any kind of mutant plant inside.

This can be regarded as being bitten by a snake and being afraid of well ropes. After all, everyone just experienced such a weird battle. If Fang Hao had not used his gold finger to blow the plants up with explosives, they're afraid if even 10 members of the team escaped, it would be considered considered good.

But now, He Zizhong and Fang Hao's cheat is in a dormant state. Even if they have it, they can still only escape the situation just then.

Of course, they still have a lot of explosives and grenades on their cars, and Guo Bing and the others also have some as well.

"Divided into two groups, use the walkie-talkie to keep in touch at any time, and take all the grenades assigned." After discussing it, Guo Bing directed the group. "This time. It’s best if the main team members go in to scout the way and quickly withdraw as soon as they can get something..." In terms of combat strength, He Zizhong and Fang Hao are both first-line main combatants, and they move very fast, so this time both people have to follow along.

After thinking for a while, seeing the firmness in Fang Hao’s eyes, He Zizhong nodded and said: "We have no problem." Without space to retreat, Fang Hao is even more unlikely to let himself go in and take risks. Especially if there may be mutant plants inside.

The Samsara team also discussed it. Guo Bing led the team, and Chen Ning and Le Tian made room in their space to cooperate with the team.

A total of ten team members entered the exhibition center to find seeds.

24