Chapter the First And Only
5.4k 20 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quite like showers. Always have. With the lights off, it’s like turning everything off for a bit. There’s just heat and sound that drown out the feelings of cloth against your skin and noise in your head, if you can manage to focus on the roar of the water over your ears. With the lights off, though. Looking down in the shower is so damned disappointing otherwise, like trying to have a lovely three-course meal while having to watch the Rise of Skywalker. 

The worst thing about showers, of course, is that at some point you have to get out. You can’t just stay in the shower indefinitely, and getting out is a ten-step process that starts off terribly with ‘fighting the shower curtain’, ‘trying not to slip and fall and smash your head on the edge of the bathtub’, and somehow it gets worse from there, including such hits as ‘trying to towel off in a room that is slightly too cold’ and ‘realizing you have water in your ear.’ It almost made the whole shower thing not worth it, if it wasn’t also the perfect time for me to get my shaving in. I didn’t like to do it in the mirror. Like, what kind of person enjoys just staring at their own reflection for the fifteen, twenty minutes it takes to get a perfect shave?

Towel wrapped around me and stuffed into an overly fluffy bathrobe, I shuffled out of the bathroom. My apartment isn’t exactly big. It’s on the smaller side, to be honest. Okay, it’s tiny, but like, what do you want from me? Leave me alone. It’s my apartment, and that’s what matters. Other than the small attached kitchen, with a little table and two chairs, it was essentially a loft, with enough room for my twin bed, a desk for my computer, and a closet, and not much else. Well, there was a chair with clothes on, but it was there or on the bed. But I’d made myself as comfortable as I could with the space and money I had. A little space to call mine. 

Except that right now, there was someone else in there. Someone there hadn’t been when I got into the shower. She was in my bed, the covers pulled up to her chin, the adorable pixie cut tousled, her eyes unfocused, like she’d just woken up. She blinked a few times, and then fixed her eyes on me. And her mouth fell open. 

“Uh, hello?” I asked, pulling the bathrobe a little tighter around myself. “Why are you in my bed?” The girl opened and closed her mouth a few times, like a confused goldfish, then looked under the covers and pulled them close against her chest. I’d turned my eyes away when I realized she wasn’t wearing anything. 

“Aa!” she squeaked, like she was surprised to be naked. Then her eyes went wide, and she looked up at me, and then down and then up at me again. “Oh. Oh! Ohhhhh…” Her last ‘oh’ went from surprise to satisfaction, and a Cheshire-cat-grin spread on her face. “I think it’s my bed now, actually.” Her voice was gentle and husky, the vocal equivalent of listening to a cello. Compared to her, mine was like a trumpet. Blech. 

“Um,” I said, thoroughly confused. “If this is a joke. Or, uh, an eviction…”

“Come here, sweetie,” she said and I blinked a few times. She bit her lip and I was sure I reflected the blush on her cheeks right back at her. She reminded me of someone, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 

“You mean…”

“Yes,” she said. “Come into bed with me.” The blush must’ve gotten worse. I started to stammer something, and then gave up. I’d never been particularly lucky with girls, both growing up and in college. I’d always been a bit too awkward and insecure. If I attracted attention, it was mostly the same way a puppy did, with an ‘aww’ and a pat on the head. 

“But… like… are you… who are… you don’t even know me.”

“I know you better than you do,” she said with a devious smile. She dropped the blankets, revealing a pair of frankly gorgeous breasts. On the small side. Like my apartment. But the perfect size. For holding. For-- “Stop staring,” she said, interrupting my already-derailing train of thought. “Stop staring and put that mouth of yours to use.”

I did as I was told, hurrying over. It didn’t even occur to me to take off the towel or the bathrobe as I crawled onto the bed. She took my hand in hers and looked at it, her small fingers contrasting with my own. She seemed absolutely taken by them, by the difference. I couldn’t blame her. Her slender fingers were almost like porcelain, in stark contrast to my own. Not that my hand was that much bigger than hers, but it felt that way. There was a softness to her, her form, I could barely wrap my head around. 

And then she looked me in the eyes and I stopped thinking for a moment altogether. Her gaze was all-encompassing and it was filled with love and caring. In that moment, I really believed what she’d said, that she not only knew me, fully, but knew me, every part of me, and somehow, she loved me. And then she bit her lip and my heart skipped a beat. 

“Gosh,” she said, and then pulled my head to hers as she laid back, and her soft lips were on mine. I could feel her heartbeat in her chest, beating in perfect synch with my own, her soft breasts pressing against my skin. Her lips opened slightly and our tongues explored each other, carefully. I’d kissed before, of course, but this was different. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer against me. I awkwardly crawled under the covers, not letting up from the kiss for even a moment. 

Our legs touched each other, hers soft and squishy in that perfect way, though I kept my pelvis a little pulled back. I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable with my… obvious arousal. She pulled away, bit her lip again, and smiled. She didn’t say anything, but I felt a hand on my lower back, pushing me closer to her, like giving me permission. She wanted me closer, she wanted me, and I could scarcely believe it. I gave in, letting her push our bodies together and I felt myself push into her, my erection pushing into hers. My… hers… 

My eyes shot open in surprise. She smiled again. “It doesn’t bother you.” It wasn’t a question. She knew, somehow. I felt like a pervert, that I’d always found trans bodies fascinating. But she pulled me in for a kiss again, and this time she was the one press her body into mine. Her hand slid from my bare back onto the towel and tugged it aside. With a single pull, our skin was pressed together. But her hand didn’t move away, instead resting on my stomach and running her fingers down. I felt my muscles contract involuntarily, a spasm that made her smile into the kiss. “Relax,” she whispered against me, and then softly bit my lip as her impossibly soft fingers wrapped around me, around both of us, and squeezed. 

I whimpered, because all of my other brain functions had ceased to function. Her fingers knew exactly what to do, gently stroking, sometimes a caress so gentle it was barely there, sometimes squeezing harder and then softer. This was obviously not her first time, because she was driving me crazy. It wasn’t long before my hips started to buck on their own accord. Suddenly, she stopped, pressing a single finger against the shaft, pushing it against my stomach. 

“So… I have a proposition for you,” she said. 

“Wh-- what is it?” I asked, though I got the feeling that, in that surreal moment, I would have done almost anything she asked of me. I didn’t even know who she was, but she knew me, and I was putty in her hands. 

“If you can let me have my way with you for a whole day,” she said, “without coming, I promise you the greatest orgasm you’ve ever had. And then a whole day of me banging your brains out.” 

“Oh,” I said. That was a lot more explicit than I’d expected. And I didn’t know if I was going to be able to hold off on coming for that long, but the idea was… well, it was incredibly enticing. “Uh… what if I don’t?”

“Then this is over, and I stop existing. That’s what I was told, anyway. And you never see me again.” She looked deeply sad for a moment. “That’s not something I’d ever want to do to you. To me.”

“What, uh, what does ‘having your way with me’ entail?” 

“Oh, a bit of everything. Oral. Anal. Watching movies together. No pain, no discomfort, and if you ever want things to stop because something is wrong, just say Mango. You just don’t get to come. Not until I say so,” she said. 

“Who are you?” 

“You’ll find out,” she said with a wink. “When you come.”

“What about like… food? My job?”

“You have the weekend off,” she said. She was right. I’d honestly just forgotten. “And we can order something. You have a few coupons for pizza on your desk.” Had she had a rummage around my room when I was in the shower? But she was right. 

“Okay,” I said.

“Okay?”

“I’ll do it. On one condition.”

Her face broke into a grin. “I promise I’ll go slow,” she said, as if she’d been expecting my question. “Don’t worry, you’re my first too.”

“How did y--” I started but she pushed her lips on mine again and rolled me over on top of her, our tongues and limbs entwined. She had her legs wrapped around her and I felt myself immediately harden against her, and she pulled me against her, grinding our bodies into each other. I worried I weighed too much, my bulky shape on top of her, and I tried to prop myself up to make sure she wasn’t too uncomfortable. She took my face in her hands. 

“You’re way more comfortable than you think you are,” she said, a calmness in her voice that put me at ease. “Now… like I said, please, like I said, put your mouth to some use.”

I obliged, kissing her again, and then drew a trail of kisses down her jaw, down her neck, to her chest, covered in that layer of tiny, almost invisible hairs that made them so soft to the touch, and she cooed softly as her fingers ran through my hair, which was, apparently, just long enough for her to grab handfuls of. Whenever she tightened her fist to move my mouth a little bit this way and that, and I learned something about myself with the way she could just yank my head back. I didn’t exactly mind. 

I gently bit the soft flesh, and she moaned. I felt her hardness against my stomach, twitching softly, and there was a little fluid already pooling on her soft belly. What research I’d done of trans girls made it so I wasn’t exactly surprised, but it was still unexpectedly quick. I continued kissing her chest, occasionally giving her nipples a little bite that elicited a delighted little squeal from her. 

I ran a hand down her chest, until I found her, softly leaking, and wrapped my hand around it. It was different than holding my own. She was hard, sure, but… softer, in a way. And she immediately began to squirm under me, bucking in my hand, her hips thrusting in rhythm to her moans, quickly picking up speed until she grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me away from her chest and slammed her lips into mine. 

She swelled up in my hand, and she panted into my mouth as she came, hard and quick. I hadn’t even done much, but she was clearly completely lost in an amazing orgasm, her legs shaking and her breath rasping. It took her a solid minute to calm down, soft squeaks and moans as she held on to me as if trying not to lose herself. 

When she finally seemed to regain her composure, she looked at me and smiled dreamily. “Fuck,” she said. “That was even better than I thought it would be.”

“Is that… is that what you wanted?”

“Oh, sweetie, we’re just getting started,” she said, and kissed me. “But I do think you’ve earned a name.”

“Oh?”

“You can call me Alice.”

“Who the fuck is Alice!” 

“Exactly!” she giggled. “Like the song!”

“My name is--” I started but she put her hands on my lips, and then kissed me again. 

“I know what your name is,” Alice said, and stretched, moaning so wonderfully it was making me twitch below the waist. It didn’t escape her notice and she bit her lip. “Now, if you’re up for it, I wouldn’t mind having you inside me.” Her hand disappeared between us and I felt her hand, coated in what I could only assume were her juices, wrapped around me. “Don’t worry,” she said. “I can take it. Trust me.” God help me, I did. 

She had her arms wrapped lazily around my neck as I carefully got in position, occasionally nudging my nose with hers, though she perked up, her mouth a perfect ‘o’ when I pressed my head against her. I looked in her eyes, looking for permission, and with another adorable lip-bite, she nodded. Pressing forward, she relaxed quickly and I slipped in almost easily, although I made sure to take it slow. I knew, though obviously not from experience, that this was something to be very careful with. But she seemed very happy and ready to take me inside her. And then her ankles locked behind my back, and shoved me all the way in. The sound that came out of her mouth could well have been some eldritch mating call, but it certainly worked on me, and our eyes rolled up into our heads. 

“Hold for a moment,” she said, her voice so soft I almost didn’t hear it, and I felt her squeeze around me. “Oh, fuck, there’s no way I’m going t--” and she pressed her forehead against mine as she came again. I held in place, trying to focus as much on her as I could. I knew if I let go, I wouldn’t be too far off either, and I wanted this to last as long as it could. “Jesus fuck,” Alice whispered. “I think I’m gonna come again if you move.” She let out a slightly exasperated laugh. “This is ridiculous.”

Well, I had to put that to the test. I shifted slightly, pulled out about halfway, and then just as slowly slid back in. 

“Oh, you bast--” was all she managed before her fingernails dug into my back and I had no choice but to stay right there, her legs clamped like a vice around me. After a moment, she bit my neck, hard, and I groaned in her ear. It took her another minute to relax, and when she looked me in the eyes, she had that unfocused look again, giggling softly. She began to roll her hips and I followed suit, fucking her slowly. She was amazing, softness wrapped in playful beauty, and she seemed so utterly and completely lost in the bliss of our bodies together. I wrapped my hand around her again, rubbing the underside of her shaft with my thumb and, after a few minutes, almost lazily, she came again, moaning quietly and leaking onto my hand and her stomach. It was unimaginably attractive, and I felt my own body stirring. 

She kissed my nose. “You’re getting closer, aren’t you?” she asked. I nodded. “Alright, off.” Alice gently pushed my chest and released me from between her legs. There was a high-pitched whine in the air, and it took me a second to realize that noise had come from my own mouth. She smiled at me apologetically. “This is for both our sakes, sweetheart,” she said. “I promise the wait will be worth it. And don’t worry, I promise I can still make you feel good.”

She nudged me onto my back and lazily draped herself over me, one leg over mine. We were both already sticky, but I didn’t really mind. I’d just have to take another shower. Maybe she’d be interested in joining me later. I got the feeling she’d be interested. She softly began to kiss my chest, her fingers running little circles around the sensitive skin around my nipples. “I… I don’t know how comfortable I am with that,” I said, softly. She looked up at me and nodded.

“You can say no, but I want to ask… can I try something? If you don’t like it, just say the word.”

“Mango, right?”

“You got it. Just say so, and I’ll stop. But close your eyes.” She softly put a hand on my face, and I tried not to be too aware of just how much it smelled like sex. “Your body isn’t your enemy. Stop trying to see it in your head. Just feel the feelings. Imagine it however you want to imagine it.” I did as she asked, trying to clear my head, as she moved. She pushed my legs apart, and I felt her hitching up my legs, and I automatically wrapped them around her. It just felt right that way, and if I didn’t imagine them as hair and overly lanky, just focused on the feelings, it sort of… worked? Then I felt her hands on my chest, caressing my neck, soft fingers softly tracing my lips, making me feel sensual in a way I’d never had before. I felt her press against me between my legs. She wasn’t hard, but that didn’t matter.

When her lips found my chest again, it felt different. I tried not to imagine her kissing my bare chest, but instead remembered what I’d done to her, the way she’d responded to my touches, the way my tongue had made her squirm, and tried to feel that way. I moaned, softly, a gentle sound I didn’t even know I was capable of making. Her hand softly squeezed my chest, and I bit my lip, squeaking the way she had. It took a bit of mental effort to keep me in that space, but she was right. I could let myself feel good. 

Alice kissed and licked and bit my chest for what felt like ages. It could have been minutes, or seconds, or hours. In time, she grew hard again, and she was softly grinding against me as she did. It felt unexpectedly good, the pressure sending little jolts of electricity up my spine. 

When she moved aside for a moment, I started to open my eyes, but she quickly kissed them closed again. When she sat back up, I heard the sound of a lid unclicking, and I vaguely recognized it as the bottle of lube I’d bought once when I expected my sex-life to be a lot more active than it was. It seemed my foresight was starting to pay dividends now, although I wasn’t sure I was ready to take something up my ass just yet.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I’ll go slow, and you say stop whenever. I did promise I’d make you feel good.”

“Y-- yeah,” I managed, my eyes still closed, and I gasped -- another high-pitched little noise that was easier to imagine coming from her mouth than mine -- when I felt her dab a little bit of the cold liquid against my butt. 

“Relax,” she said, her voice coming from close to my ear as I felt her finger press softly forward. I did as I was told, and almost immediately she slipped in. “Oop!” she said, chuckling softly. “That was easier than I thought it’d be.” I didn’t have a response. Words had stopped happening. No more words, just groans as I felt her gently finger me with the patience and care of a particularly naughty saint. Slowly but surely, she sawed in and out of me. 

It was surprising how easily that had gone, and from the… literature I’d read, I’d expected it to hurt more. Instead, it just felt… really good. It was when she slipped in a second finger, almost sneakily, that I felt myself properly stretched. The gentle panting was coming from me, I realized. Her mouth pressed against my chest again, and I couldn’t get the image of Alice sitting between a girl’s legs, gently fingering her as she kissed that girl’s chest. That alone helped me relax a great deal, and it wasn’t long before she pulled out again. 

“Are you ready?” she asked, and, eyes still, closed, I bit my lip and just nodded. I felt more lube being spread over me and pushed into me, before a new pressure was added to my backside. It was definitely bigger than a finger or two, and I had to squeeze my eyes shut to keep from looking down in panic. I wanted to just focus on the experience. She pushed, and I slowly felt myself stretch to accommodate her. It was strange, a pain not unlike that of her biting my shoulder, pleasurable in its own unique way, but it was her starting to fill me up that really made me see stars. 

“Oh, fuh--” was all I managed. She held still, only moving forward in increments. A hand on her hip, I pulled her slowly into me, pushing to stop her from time to time so I could breathe and get used to her, until I started pulling again. I felt more full than I ever had in my life, and then, just when I thought I was going to burst at the seams, I felt her hips press against mine and she bottomed out. 

She leaned forward, wrapping a hand around my almost painfully erect shaft, and put her mouth next to my ear. I already had a hard time not letting myself slip down the slope of good feelings, but when she spoke I nearly lost it. Her lips parted slightly. “Good girl,” she whispered, and I didn’t quite know why it made me lose control, but it did. Every twitch, every tensing of my muscles, made her grip on me, her stiffness inside me, all the more noticeable, and I was aware of my entire body being on fire in the best way. She gripped hard and leaned back, not moving and even pulling away when I tried to move my hips. I was so close, so damn close, and my body was trying to push itself over the edge, but I heard her gentle whispers echo in my head. “Not yet. Not yet.”

Not yet. I could do this. I took deep breaths and forced myself to think of cold showers and seafood, two things I wasn’t particularly into. Not that she was making it easy for me, slowly moving her own hips and starting to thrust into me. She’d found an angle that didn’t immediately make me lose my mind, and I heard her panting softly again. 

The thought alone of her getting close to that edge herself, of her coming inside me, was enough to immediately push my own orgasm a few degrees closer, and she slowed down enough to let me catch my breath, to let me try to focus on other things again, before she resumed. Slowly, her pace began to quicken, and I focused as hard as I could on making her feel good, on her pleasure, and that helped, that worked, but it also made her inevitable climax inside me come all the closer, and it was so hard not to imagine the incredible sensuality of that overwhelm me. 

It wasn’t long before we were gasping and panting in unison, and she looked me in the eyes with an expression of surprise when she just mouthed the words at me. “I think I’m going to--” she said, and she came, her eyes closed, our arms wrapped around each other, as, for the first time in my life, someone had come inside me. It felt amazing, the second-hand bliss enough to steer me over the edge if I didn’t focus fervently on not letting her down. Her bucking and thrusting inside me didn’t do much to help in that regard, though. 

When she finally came down and slipped out of me, the soreness of how much I’d been stretched made itself known, but it wasn’t… painful. Not really. Just a strange discomfort that was almost satisfying, like muscles after a good workout. 

She collapsed next to me and put her hand on my chest. “You… did amazing, sweetheart,” she panted. “Thank you, so much, for holding on. I promise it will be worth it.” I believed her. I don’t know why I believed her, but I did. “Will you be okay trying to get some sleep?” I looked down. I was throbbing heavily and leaking precum all over myself. 

“I might need to take a cold shower,” I said. The warm shower together would have to wait until tomorrow. 

“Alright,” she said, laughing softly. I was about to get up when I got a very bold idea. She’d been the one to initiate all of this, after all. I leaned over and kissed her softly, and she immediately leaned into it, parting her lips and letting us taste each other. I didn’t want to get too worked up again, so I pulled away after not too long and slipped out of bed. 

The shower was exactly what I needed, letting hot water rinse me off and cold water calm me down, and by the time I stepped out of it and went back into the bedroom, Alice was already asleep. But she was still there. That was the important part. I crawled under the covers next to her and hesitated. I wanted to put a hand on her hip, but I also didn’t want to push into her personal space when she wasn’t conscious. Her eyes fluttered open, she smiled at me, turned around, and scooted backwards into my arms. We fit almost perfectly, and I held her in my arms. It took me ages to fall asleep, but when I finally did, it was with the smell of her hair on my mind. 

Waking up, I immediately became aware of the fact that she was still there. It hadn’t been some impossible fever dream, then. Next I became aware of the fact that we were both very naked. And finally, I became aware of my morning wood being nestled firmly between her cheeks. It was a good thing she could see my face, because I was blushing up a storm. 

“Good morning,” she mumbled and looked over her shoulder at my still-red face. So much for that. I kissed her cheek good morning. She shifted a bit, and we both became very aware of what I had pressed against her. I started to pull away, but she reached back and put her hand on my hip. “I don’t mind,” she said, and then, almost like an afterthought, took my own hand. 

I’d had it rested on her waist, but she moved it and gently pushed it between her legs. It was strange, to touch her when she was soft, but I slowly felt her stirring as I kissed the back of her neck. She gasped quietly, hardening in my grip until she was at full mast, and she turned to me again, pushing her hips back against my erection. 

“See?” she said with an adorable little giggle. “Now we match.” I pushed my hips into hers, my dick pressed between her thighs, and gently moved my hand up and down her shaft. I figured this was safer for me than to do anything else. Not that her hips didn’t feel wonderful, buried between them as my length was, but it was a lot less likely to have me accidentally get off. And it allowed me to move her hips to a gentle rhythm. It wasn’t long before her breathing quickened, and she curled up a little bit, groaning as she came. She was unbelievably precious, vulnerable and small, even though, all things considered, she wasn’t all that much smaller than me. She just held herself in a small way, that made me comfortable holding her. 

“You okay?” I asked after a moment. She just nodded and slowly unfurled again. 

“What a way to say good morning,” she said. “That was wonderful, thank you so much. I can’t… I can’t even…”

“Can’t what?”

“I just can’t even,” she said with a little giggle, and nudged me with her head. “Let’s get some breakfast. I’m sure you’ve got something in the fridge, we both need nutrients, and I think you need to cool down a bit.” She winked as she hopped out of bed, and I couldn’t help but admire her shape. Her hips, her plump butt, as she wandered over to my closet and seemed to pick out a shirt at random. It was too big for me, which on her it looked perfect. There was something so indescribably delightful about a woman in an overly large shirt. 

“You’re gorgeous, you know,” I said as I slipped into my gym pants. Not that they’d ever seen the inside of a gym, but that didn’t really matter. 

“I do know,” she said and bit her lip as she looked at me. She was gorgeous. Her confidence gave her a glow that was enviable in ways I couldn’t even put to words. I wondered what time it was, and we went into the kitchen. She went over to the small fridge, and leaned over to look inside, shooting me a cocky grin over her shoulder as the shirt rode up to bare her ass. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. 

She threw stuff to make sandwiches onto the table as I grabbed the bread and then we… had an entirely normal breakfast. We didn’t talk much. She didn’t want to reveal too much about herself, and I had to wonder if that would break the spell somehow. But she was willing to answer some questions, at least.

“Am I really the only person you’ve ever been with?” I asked. She nodded. 

“Yeah,” she said. “But let’s just say I had a bit of practice before last night. Just me and myself.” That made sense. Someone with that kind of raw sexuality would have a lot of experience with masturbation. 

“Was, uh, I good?” I mumbled. She grinned wolfishly. 

“Yes, sweetie. You were exactly what I needed.”

We ate in silence a bit longer. “What happens after you leave?”

She shrugged. “I’m not sure. I figure it’s best to enjoy this as much as we can, for as long as we can.”

“That’s fair. The rules to this whole thing are… strange.”

“Well, like I said, I’ve never done this before, so I just go with what I know.”

“Which is?”

“You, mostly.”

“How do you know so much about me?” 

“You’ll find out.” She winked again. 

“You’re full of mysteries,” I mused, but she shook her head. 

“I’m really not. But i can’t say too much just yet.” She chewed thoughtfully for a few seconds. “Are there any movies you’ve wanted to see while cuddled up with someone?”

“Well, there’s a few,” I said. “I haven’t given it any thought, really.”

“Liar,” she said, grinning. 

“How did y-- Okay, there’s one,” I admitted. It was strange to be caught like that. But she seemed to know some of my deepest secrets. “Toki o Kakeru Shōjo.”

“Ooh,” she said, “that’s one of my favourites. We can watch it together, if you like. Have a lazy afternoon.” I wasn’t even going to ask what the odds were of her liking my favourite movie, and just nodded. If I got to be cuddled up with a cute girl and watch that movie with her, the screen of my computer turned to the bed, I was already happy with that development. 

“Sounds wonderful,” I said. She nodded and helped me clean off the table, before sauntering back into the living-slash-bedroom and immediately stripping naked again. “Um,” I said. 

“I’m very sticky, sweetheart. I need to take a shower,” she began to saunter that perfect butt of hers to the bathroom. “You’re free to join me, if you want.” With that wink, I wasn’t going to say no. She was already turning on the shower when I walked in, fiddling with the shower-head, turning it left and then right, the only way it would properly work. 

“How do you even know to do that?” I asked. 

“Can’t tell you that,” she said, then reached past me to… turn off the lights. I felt her hands on my chest and she kissed me, then stepped into the shower. I took her hand and joined her. Her body pressed against mine under the stream of hot water. Her breasts pressed against me. Her arms wrapped around my neck. 

“Thank you for turning the light off,” I whispered quietly. I wondered if she even heard me. 

“Of course,” she whispered back after a moment. “Trust me, I know about… not liking to be in here. Not liking what you see when you look down.” I nodded. As a trans woman, she would. “If it helps at all,” she said, quietly, “you are beautiful.” That felt weird to hear. I knew I wasn’t. I was average looking at best, a fact only disputed by my mother and grandmother, who had both insisted I was-- “Not handsome,” Alice interrupted my thoughts. “Beautiful. Pretty.” I felt her hand on my cheek and my stomach tied itself into knots. 

“I-- I’m not--”

“You are,” she said. “You’re beautiful now. You’re going to be gorgeous.”

“I can’t be…”

“You can. And you will. Now turn around and let me do your hair.” Quietly, I did as she said. Even though it was dark, it was still a relief to be able to turn away from her as I let myself cry a bit. I relaxed when she started to shampoo my hair though, gently rubbing my scalp, and by the time I’d returned the favour, I was already feeling better. Enough to start making out under the hot water, and both of us were getting aroused, quickly. “I’m gonna hate this,” she chuckled, and I was about to ask her what she meant, the hot water ran out, and we both shrieked, slapping at the faucet to turn it off, and then hopped out of the shower while giggling. We were still laughing as we toweled ourselves off in the other room, Alice having thrown herself on the bed. It was hard not to stare at her, her soft curves. She was so damn beautiful. “I know, right?” She said as she caught my eye, and squeezed a titty playfully. “Now come on, I want to doze off watching a movie.”

“Yes ma’am,” I said as I hurried over to the computer to set it up, which didn’t take long. I watched it once every few months, after all, so having it saved on my desktop was the easiest way to go about it. I jumped when she softly bopped my butt. 

“You have a nice ass,” she said with a grin when I shot her an accusatory glare. “I could just take a big bite.” Blushing, I turned the movie on and hurried back to the bed, hopped under the covers behind her, and before long were spooning, letting the familiar music, atmosphere and sense of infinite summer wash over me. After a little bit, I heard, and felt, Alice snoozing in my arms. We’d kept each other up for quite some time last night, after all, and it wasn’t long before I felt sleep tug at the edges of my consciousness. 

I woke up during the credits. Alice had already turned around, burying her face in my chest. I kissed her forehead and she stirred, smiling before she even opened her eyes. “Do you want to order pizza?” I asked. She nodded and I scrambled for my phone, sending out for delivery without the horror of talking to another human being. 

“I think,” she said, biting her lip, “we should get appetizers.”

“That’s a pretty good idea,” I agreed, nodding. “What are you in the mood f-ohhh--” That was about as far as I got before her head disappeared under the covers and I felt the warmth of her mouth wrap around my shaft, and a completely unfamiliar but far-from-unpleasant sensation as she gave me head. It wasn’t nearly as intense as any of the other stuff had been, but she seemed to be having a great time and I tried to focus on the sensations. In part because, well, it’s what she’d told me to do the day before, but also because I was already planning on returning the favour. Besides, with how much more sensitive she was than me, I had the distinct feeling something like that would have a much greater effect on her than it did on me. 

It didn’t take long for her to kiss a trail up my stomach, my chest again, and then to my mouth. I hesitated for only a moment before I opened my mouth, tasting myself on her lips as she straddled me. It was… strange. Bitter. Salty. 

“I know this doesn’t do as much for you as it should,” she said. “Don’t worry. It won’t always be that way. And I had to try.” I nodded, kissed her again, and then started to move down. She bit her lip and started to roll over, but I held her in place, scooting down between her legs until I had her thighs on both sides of my head and her dick just above me. I softly kissed the underside, and gave it an experimental lick. It twitched. That was interesting. Another lick. Another bounce. Feeling a giggle rise up in my chest, I bit my lip, before wrapping my hand around the base and aiming the head to my lips. 

I wasn’t entirely sure what I was doing, but something about being pinned underneath her was incredibly erotic to me. I parted my lips and let her slip into my mouth. The taste was distinctly different. Saltier than my own had been, almost sweet by comparison. She was also leaking a lot more. I bobbed my head a few times and realized I’d quickly get a sore neck, so I gently grabbed her hips and encouraged her to move for me. It didn’t take her long to get the message, pushing into my mouth. I couldn’t take it as deep as I wanted to, but that didn’t seem to matter too much to her. She was already out of breath, face-down against the headboard, while I was, holy shit, getting gently face-fucked. Weird as hell, it was the sexiest thing I could think of at that moment. Being in a vulnerable position like that was strangely liberating, powerless and completely in control. 

The only thing I wanted was for her to come. Just like she’d come inside me the night before, I wanted her in my mouth, and started to gently suck on her length. She moaned quietly as I caressed her thighs, her ass, and she thrusted into my mouth. I already recognized the rhythm she had when she was approaching orgasm. “I’m close,” she whispered. I gently squeezed her butt as encouragement, and she suddenly had one hand in my hair, grabbing a handful and picking up speed. I was getting incredibly turned on, having her essentially fuck my mouth, and clearly, so was she. 

Just a few more thrusts and I felt her push to the back of my mouth, and she came. It wasn’t much, but her twitching in my mouth was so hot it almost made me lose it myself. I only barely resisted the urge to reach down and push myself over the edge. Barely. She was still coming in my mouth when the doorbell rang. 

“Motherfuck,” Alice mumbled, rolling off me quickly. “I don’t think I can stand upright right now,” she said, giggling. I almost laughed, myself. I had a mouthful of her come and a painful erection, but it looked like I was going to have to be the one to open the door. I scrambled for my pants and my bathrobe, and my way to the front door, quickly accepting the food without making eye contact and then hurried back inside. Alice was still laughing on the bed, back under the covers. She bit her lip mid-smile when she looked at me, and I couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she was. 

“Pizza,” I said, like it wasn’t obvious, and sat down on the bed in front of her. I realized I’d just ordered my own favourite, but I got the feeling she wouldn’t mind. I was proven right when she happily dug in. She was ravenous, and I definitely enjoyed digging in too. Every once in a while I caught her staring at me. “Whak?” I asked, wondering if I had something on my face. 

“Just… looking. You’re going to be amazing.”

“What do you mean?” Alice was being cryptic again, and I really wanted answers, but she held up a finger as she finished the piece she was eating. I looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to daintily dab her mouth with a napkin. She grinned fiendishly when I realized she was playing for time. 

“Okay,” she said, moving the box of pizza aside. “I can give you a couple of answers, already, but not everything.” My ears perked up. “First of, yeah, in a bit, we’re gonna bang, and it’s going to be fucking amazing. I promise. I’m going to blow. Your mind. Bwoosh.” She added gestures for emphasis. 

“Okay,” I said. Not the answers I’d been waiting for, but I definitely didn’t mind. 

“Next, things are going to get a bit weird tonight. Remember the safeword, okay? You can still stop things when you’re uncomfortable, but I think you’ll be fine. Trust me, okay?” I nodded. “Just go with what feels good when we get down to it. Close your eyes and imagine your body the way it felt last night.”

“I promise I’ll try,” I said. “It’s the best I can do.”

“I know. And to make this a bit easier… so… you know how you have to turn off thinking about your body in order to really enjoy things?” I nodded again. “Okay, so, just, yknow, food for thought: I know how that feels. Okay? I do. Most people don’t.” She looked at me expectantly. “Are you picking up what I’m putting down here?”

I glared at her for a bit. “I… I think so, but I don’t… I’m not sure you’re right.” 

“Look,” she said, shrugging. “If I’m wrong, then you’ll know for sure later. Like… last night, when I was inside you…” Immediately, her saying that had an effect on me. Why was that so hot to me? I immediately started to get turned on. “Do you know, when you almost came?” I bit my lip. 

“Y-- yeah.”

“Do you remember what I said?” I vaguely remembered her whispering something, but I couldn’t for the life of me remember what it was. I shook my head. “That’s okay. I’ll say it again later, and try to keep it in mind, okay? It’s important.”

“Okay.” 

She reached over and gently touched me through the sweatpants. “Now, sweetheart,” Alice asked, “do you want to fuck me?” 

“God yes,” I said. She was already crawling out from under the covers as I worked myself out of the few clothes I was wearing and tossed them off the bed. At some point, she’d grabbed the bottle of lube and before I could even get a handle of the situation, she had a hand wrapped around me. She made eye contact with me as she gently jerked me off, then straddled me, leaning a hand on my chest, using the other to line herself up. I allowed my hands to roam her body, impossibly soft, wonderful. 

Slowly, she lowered her butt onto me and just like that, I slipped inside her. She groaned but barely slowed down, impaling herself on me. 

“Hey, are y--” I said, and had to stop to take a deep breath when she slammed down and bottomed me out in her. “Jesus fuck,” I whispered. 

“So last night,” she said, breathlessly, “we took it nice and slow, and that was very sweet and good and wonderful,” she said. “Now, I’m going to want you to fucking rail me, okay?” I could only nod as slowly lifted her hips and then let her sink back down. She was so warm around me, so amazing and perfect, squeezing me tightly. I pushed up into her, gently as she leaned on my chest, her forehead pressed against my shoulder. 

After a while, I felt her lips on my collarbone and I closed my eyes. I imagine her lips on soft almost-hairless skin. I felt her hands roam my upper body, and I imagined them cupping breasts. My heart skipped a beat when she squeezed one of them. Wait, but… how did she… I didn’t have…

“Keep your eyes closed,” she said, softly, and bit one of my nipples as her hands massaged what I imagined to be breasts. “Just keep your eyes closed and imagine, imagine who you are and who you want to be and fuck me.”

We moved in perfect rhythm as I thrust inside her, not with force but with need, with desire, my touch soft and careful. Arms and shoulders not muscular but slender and graceful. I wrapped a gentle hand around her erection and softly squeezed. She moaned and bucked, sliding herself onto me, even though I wasn’t as hard as I had been before. She kissed my hairless jaw, eliciting soft gasps and moans from me. I was getting close, but I got the distinct feeling I wasn’t going to get there this way. 

“Do you want to trade places?” she asked me. I nodded. 

“Yes, please,” I said, my voice almost indistinguishable from hers. We rolled over and, my eyes still mostly closed, I crawled on top of her. I was hungry for her, I wanted to be full of her, to be filled up.

“Let me know when you’re close, sweetheart,” she said as she started to push up against me. It was all I could do not to ram her inside me the way she’d done to herself. 

“You know it,” I mumbled, and started to lower myself, relaxing as best I could, helping to guide her inside me. With a pop, her head slipped inside me and I clenched down, until I realized I didn’t have to keep myself from enjoying things as much anymore, and relaxed again. She put her hands on my soft hips, then followed the curve up to my waist, and finally ran them up my chest to caress my breasts, squeezing softly. I leaned forward to give her easier access, and, more importantly to kiss her. 

She moved slowly and gently, sliding in and out of me with almost practiced precision. Being filled up like that was amazing, but I wanted more, and she seemed able to sense it, like she was holding back. “What do you want, sweetheart?” she asked, her voice a barely audible whisper. 

“I want to… I want to be fucked,” I barely managed. 

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want y-- you to fuck me,” I managed as she gently sawed in and out of me. 

“So what do you say?”

“P-- please. Fuck me.”

“Good,” she said, and slammed her dick all the way inside me. It was like my brain exploded, my whole body on fire. Why did it feel so good? My skin was so sensitive, so fucking sensitive. I leaned back and barely held on while she fucked me and galaxies formed behind my eyelids. Her hands rested on my thighs and moved up, wrapping her fingers around my dick, caressing and working the shaft gently. 

“F--fuck,” I managed, “I’m getting close.” 

“I can-- I can tell,” she said, out of breath and, going by how her thrusting was slowly getting more frantic, she was too. “Hold on just a little bit, baby.” I did as best I could, but with her deep inside me and her hand on my shaft, it was hard, incredibly so. Suddenly, I felt the arrhythmic bucking of her hips that signified the fact that she was about to come inside me, again. The thought alone was sending me spiraling. “You’re about to come, aren’t you?” she asked. I opened my eyes and looked her in the eyes. 

I barely form the words, biting my lip and nodding. “Y-- yeah.” I could feel the orgasm building inside me, but I was determined not to let her down. The feeling set my teeth on edge, and made my skin tingle. 

“God,” she said, “you’re so fucking gorgeous.” She squeezed my shaft again and then, using it as leverage, she shoved her length inside me. “Hold.” I did as I was told. “You want to come?” I nodded frantically. “Then say it.”

“Please,” I begged. “Let me come, please.” 

Alice bucked underneath me and buried herself inside me with a groan, then leaned in close to my ear. “Good girl, Alice,” she said, and I came. My entire body exploded, every nerve ending gone supernova, every star in the sky burning on my skin as I completely lost control over every nerve ending. I bucked as I came, over and over again, moaning and gasping and crying as she said my name, over and over again, as we came together, over, and over, and over again. I started to black out as she lowered me onto the bed. “Good girl,” she cooed again, covering me with blankets. “Now, be nice to her, okay? She’s very fragile.”

“Whfzh?” I managed, before I blacked out and dreams took me. 

When I opened my eyes, it was already light out. How long had I been asleep. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the sleep out of it, and blinked a few times, sitting upright. I pulled the covers up with me to keep warm. I was still in my bed. Good. There was a figure standing in the door to the bathroom, wrapped in a towel and a bathrobe. 

“Uh, hello?” the figure asked, pulling the bathrobe closed a little tighter. “Why are you in my bed?” 

I opened and closed my mouth a few times, like a confused goldfish, then looked under the covers and pulled them close against my chest. It made sense, of course. “Aa!” I squeaked. Not covered in thick bristly hairs, my chest instead had two small but, frankly, perfect breasts. I looked up at the figure, and then down and then up again. “Oh. Oh! Ohhhhh…” I said, as everything finally dawned on me. I grinned, happier than I’d ever been. “I think it’s my bed now, actually,” I said. 

Heya! I hope you liked that little romp :) If you're not familiar with my work, there's more of mine on this here website! Similarly cozy and horny is, aptly named, Horns In The Library, and, I mean, while you're at it, might as well check out my other stuff too, right? 

While I've got you, maybe I can point you at my Patreon. Most of my work is paid for by fans like you, and it lets me write regularly and professionally, and you get so much free stuff. Usually words, though. 

Anyway, thanks for reading! Please leave a comment and a like, and consider subscribing so you can catch more of my stuff when it comes out!

150