Chapter Ninety
65 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Wang Bao cried for a lot longer than Nakai thought he would and ended up carrying him to bed, hoping it would help calm Wang Bao down. This didn’t go as Nakai planned though because Wang Bao stopped crying instantly and attacked Nakai’s mouth with his own. Wang Bao pushed his tongue inside Nakai’s mouth while his hands roamed over the Giant’s body, clawing at Nakai’s clothes in an attempt to get them off. Nakai took the obvious hint and removed his clothing before taking care of Wang Bao’s. Both men laid on their sides as they smashed lips together, their hands groping at the others to feel everything they had missed. Nakai didn’t know how much Wang Bao’s had changed on the inside and was hesitant to do any kind of insertion but Wang Bao was eager to go the whole way. 

 

Wang Bao felt his body burn up in a way that he had almost forgotten and started grinding his front against Nakai, his breath turned into panting the more he rubbed. Nakai felt both Wang Bao’s hardened shaft and firm belly rub against him, the feeling was extremely erotic for him and he found he couldnt stop his hands form exploring the sacred place of Wang Bao’s behind. It had been so long since Wang Bao had had anything inside him and Nakai could feel it, although Wang Bao was dripping from excitement, his hole was almost completely shrunk to normal. When Nakai pushed a finger inside he could feel an abundance of tightness he hadn’t felt since first meeting Wang Bao. However, Wang Bao didn’t seem to mind since he was grinding his hips more and more the longer Nakai had his finger inside him. Nakai knew they wouldn’t be able to go the whole way today or any time in the near future but he didn’t mind since he was able to be close with Wang Bao after so long.

 

Suddenly Wang Bao pushed Nakai onto his back and crawled his way onto Nakais chest, his body was facing away from Nakai’s face which meant Nkaia was face to face with Wang Bao’s behind, thanks to Nakai’s size, Wang Bao didn’t need to lean forward too far to reach his cock and Wang Bao started licking as if his life depended on it. Nakai groaned almost painfully since it had been too long since the last time he had ejaculated, just the feeling of Wang Bao’s tongue alone on the underside of his cock was driving him to ecstasy. Nakai revelled in the euphoria for a while before he returned the offer to Wang Bao.

 

Wang Bao’s hole had loosened enough to fit two of Nakai’s thick fingers inside, Nakai twisted and hooked his fingers while pulling them out before pushing them back inside, everytime he made sure to hit Wang Bao’s sensitive spot which earned him a loud moan. Wang Bao was practically shaking as he tried to push Nakai’s cock inside his small mouth but like always it was too big, as he leaned forward to suckle on the length of the cock, his belly pressed down into Nakai’s lower stomach. With his free hand, Nakai rubbed over the bulbous area, he enjoyed the feeling so much that he couldn’t stop feeling the stretched skin. The feeling of having his stomach rubbed by Nakai was both soothing and hot for Wang Bao, his hips rocked back and forth to help drive Nakai’s fingers deeper until he felt they weren’t enough. Giving his mouth a break from sucking, Wang Bao leaned back with his back arched, shaking his hips as he whined.

 

“Put it inside me already~”

 

Nakai felt his entire soul leave his body as he tried to spread his two fingers inside Wang Bao, the result was as he figured and Wang Bao wouldn’t be able to stretch enough to take Nakai’s cock head, let alone the whole length. Nakai pulled Wang Bao back to lay on his chest while his hand stayed buried inside Wang Bao, his other still rubbing the large belly.

 

“We can’t, you’re too tight. I’ll make sure you feel good though.”

 

Wang Bao was clearly unhappy with the response but he couldn’t voice it since Nakai shoved a finger inside his mouth, making it drip with saliva before pushing it back inside Wang Bao’s hole. While stretching Wang Bao out, Nakai’s other hand moved away from the round belly towards Wang Bao’s hard shaft. Having both sensitive points rubbed and poked for the first time in months was too much for Wang Boa in such a small space of time that his body couldn’t take it. Wang Bao cried out with his hands gripping Nakai's arms while thick cum sprayed out of him. The cum was so thick that it looked more like whipped cream.

 

“You haven’t even touched yourself during the time we’ve been apart.”

 

Nakai laid both of them on their sides and scooped up the thick cum from Wang Bao’s body, he rubbed the thick cream between Wang Bao’s thighs, he figured that if he couldn’t be inside Wang Bao then he would need to have the next best thing. Unfortunately Wang Bao had lost so much weight that his thigh couldn’t touch anymore so Nakai had to cross Wang Bao’s ankles to make the gap smaller. When he pushed his leaking cock through the slippery gap, Nakai gasped into Wang Bao’s neck. It had been so long since being connected with Wang Bao in such a way, he felt he wouldn’t last long. In front of him, Wang Bao reached behind him and tugged on Nakai’s hair that had grown out, keeping the man buried inside him.

 

“Make sure you cum inside me.”

 

“What if it hurts?”

 

Looking at Wang Bao’s frame it looked like he had no more room to give but Wang Bao was determined to have Nakai’s semen inside him. The idea made Nakai hot and he bucked his hips forward with more intensity. Every thrust he pushed back into Wang Bao’s thigh made his cock rub against Wang Bao’s ball sack roughly. The sensation was almost like an intolerable itch that made Wang Bao on the brink of losing control again. Both their bodies moved in sync as they gasped for air. Nakai wrapped both his arms around Wang Ba’s body to pull him closer before he grunted loudly, his hips were slapping against Wang Bao’s behind with such ferocity that the skin had turned a bright red. Wang Bao was also moaning loudly as he tugged on his cock, not long after Nakai started ramming his hips forward he pulled away.

 

Wang Bao felt the rawness of his thighs from where Nakai had been before he felt a burning sensation in his backside. Nakai pressed the head of his cock at Wang Bao’s soaked back entrance before he gasped, the head wouldn't go in since it was too thick but it was still stretched a little to make it feel like someone was sucking on his sensitive hole. Wang Bao groaned before gasping as he felt the familiar sensation of being filled by Nakai’s milk. Like Wang Bao, Nakai hadn't touched himself since being away from his lover and his cum load showed this, Wang Bao had never felt so much cum inside his intestines before in one go that he was worried it would start coming out of his mouth.

 

The round stomach that looked already stretched to its limits began to bulge more, Wang Bao stroked himself harder the more that he was filled until the intense pressure made his body fall apart, another thick load of creamy cum squirted out on the bed sheets before a stream of piss followed. Nakai held Wang Bao’s body still as it trembled violently, both men were yet to come down from their high and laid together on the dirty bed before falling asleep for a nap.

 

When Wang Bao woke up, he was in his bed but it was clean with new sheets and blankets, he figured Nakai was out in the living room putting down another large meal on the table for the two of them to eat. When Wang Bao walked out, he was a little groggy, he couldn’t understand why there were multiple voices in the room when he felt a child jump at him. Due to reflex Wang Bao caught the child but his body screamed in protest at the weight and he ended up dropping the child. Under his belly a childish voice Wang Bao hadn’t heard in almost a year shouted at him.

 

“Brother, how could you drop me?! Nakai was right, you have gotten weaker.”

 

Wang Bao moved to the side so he could see, and he was greeted with a serious face of Rara. Wang Bao almost couldn’t believe what his eyes were showing him and looked up in search of  Nakai, only to see the Sea Queen was sitting on his sofa as well as Pou. Wang Bao stood still as if he was a statue before Rara got up from the ground, he raised his arms expectantly. Wang Bao bent over with a quiet grunt and lifted Rara up and sat him on his hip, his body was a little sore and tired but he was able to carry Rara to the table where the food was and sit down, though Rara had to sit on his own chair. Rara sat at the table and picked his fork up before poking a steaming dumpling, he announced proudly to Wang Bao in a loud voice.

 

“I can eat by myself now brother, watch, watch!”

 

Wang Bao was still in shock at seeing the guests and he stood up to say hello to everyone instead of being rude. Both the Sea Queen and Pou didn’t look surprised at Wang Bao’s odd physique and instead congratulated him on the pregnancy. The Sea Queen stepped in front of Pou in order to get the first hug, squeezing Wang Bao’s small frame with bone breaking strength.

 

“I thought about you everyday after we parted, I’m glad to see you're being taken care of now. Rara also couldn’t stop talking about the two of you once we were dropped off, when he found out where we were going he almost ran away, thinking he would be able to get here quicker by himself.”

 

“I can believe that.”

 

Wang Bao felt sorry for whoever came into contact with Rara once he was a grown man with his type of personality, from behind the Sea Queen, Pou smiled gently at Wang Bao and stepped in for a light hug. His voice loud as he patted Wang Bao’s head.

 

“Little prince it’s been a while.”

 

“It has, is everyone else here too. How is Ma, Lani and the crew?”

 

Pou and the Sea Queen sat back down on the sofa while Pou talked.

 

“Ma is the same but her cooking is almost unrecognizable, she has really improved thanks to you. As for the crew they are in the royal city, it's been a while since they’ve been given a holiday so they’ve gone a little crazy.”

 

“...And Lani?”

 

Pou looked a little hesitant but told Wang Bao anyway.

 

“Once Lani had healed enough, he and Mo left the city for his home. Last I heard he was discussing with his Father the next heir to the tribe since he was set on not returning there.”

 

“Oh...Well it’s good that he’ll be able to talk with his Father… I should cook some things for the crew!”

 

Wang Bao went to talk some more but his stomach growled loudly and Nakai helped him up, pushing him towards the table of food before Rara would eat everything. Just as Wang Bao was about to tell Pou and the Sea Queen to sit and eat they stood up, walking towards the door. The Sea Queen gave Wang Bao a soft smile before opening her mouth.

 

“We’ll leave you to have some food. Is It okay for Rara to stay with you two, he’s been wanting to see you for so long.”

 

Nkaai and Wang Bao both agreed since they had also missed the child and soon it was just the three of them. Nakai had made dumplings along with rolled eggs and pickled vegetables. Since Nakai had placed a pile of dumplings on Rara’s plate he hadn’t eaten their large mounds of dumplings but it didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try. Rara was trying to lean over the table while on his chair to get more dumplings but his short arms couldn’t reach. Wang Bao chuckled and placed a few more on the child’s plate.

 

“Do you want some egg or vegetables, Rara?”

 

“No thank you, I want dumplings.”

 

Nakai sat down finally and started eating before Rara climbed onto his lap to eat from his plate, since Rara couldn’t sit on Wang Bao’s lap because of his belly, Rara decided to eat on Nakai’s. Just as they were getting into the meal, the door opened slowly and Wang Lei came in along with Karo. Since Wang Lei had heard about Rara coming to the palace, he thought the two children could play together since Karo needed to play with children around his own age.

 

“Ah good, you’re up. Look after Karo, it will be good for him to play with Rara.”

 

Karo was hiding behind Wang Lei’s leg as he looked at Rara, it was hard to believe Karo was older than Rara with his shy behaviour. Karo also wasn’t comfortable around Nakai yet since he had only met him the day before. Aside from Wang Bao, Karo didn’t know anyone else in the room. Wang Bao agreed and Wang Lei left promptly in order to get back to Nera. Karo stood awkwardly by the door before Wang Bao waved his hand to bring him closer.

 

Wang Bao had never seen Karo so shy before and it was a little hard to picture him and Rara playing together since Rara was so confident. Karo sat in Rara’s seat that had been abandoned and was handed a new plate, he slowly picked dumplings before scooping some egg along with vegetables then quietly started eating, Wang Bao looked from Karo to Rara and sighed silently. Rara was trying to swat Nakai’s hand away from his own dumplings in order to get it in his mouth. When Rara finally realised there was another person at the table he looked at Karo, blowing a raspberry. Nakai gave a swift but light spank to Rara’s bottom before telling him to greet Karo properly. Rara simply looked back at Karo and spoke boldly.

 

“How old are you?”

 

Karo’s voice was soft as he replied to Rara.

 

“I’m six and my name is Karo. What is your name?”

 

“I’m Rara. I turn four next month, will you get me a present?”

 

Karo stiffened his face, he had only met Rara and was now being asked to get a present for him. Seeing that Karo wasn’t answering, Rara leaned over to get closer to him, half of a dumpling hanging off his fork.

 

“Do you have any friends? Back home I’m not allowed to play with other kids but I don’t mind since I’ve been training. I need to train in fighting so I can spar with brother again and beat him. Have you sparred with brother yet?”

 

Karo tried to make sense of all the words Rara had babbled to him before he shook his head.

 

“I ...used to have some friends I would play with at school but ...they aren’t around anymore….I don’t know how to fight either.”

 

Rara stuffed the last of his dumpling in his mouth before jumping down from Nakia’s lap, his small chubby hand pulled at Karo’s to get him to follow him while talking.

 

“I’ll show you how. I’m really good, I took down Nakai and Brother in one day. My teacher said I am really good too.”

 

“I-I haven’t finished eating.”

 

Rara tried to tug Karo harder but he wasn’t strong enough, Nakai picked him up again and patted his butt a few times.

 

“Let him eat first then play.”

 

Nakai looked over at Wang Bao but saw the man was too focused on eating, he felt that with his cooking, Wang Bao would fatten up nicely in no time. Wang Bao was still eating dumplings when Karo had finished his small meal and was finally pulled away by Rara. Nakai leaned back in his chair as he watched Rara teach Karo the basics of fighting. Because Sea People were tall, Rara was the same height as Karo and close to overtaking him. Just from watching, Nakai could see that Karo had never fought a day in his life and wondered how he had survived in the vents for so long. 

 

“You need to plant your feet. See I can push you over if you stand like that.”

 

Rara pushed Karo and as he said, Karo fell to the ground. Wang Bao heard Karo fall to the ground and looked over, his voice was stern as he picked what dumpling he wanted next.

 

“Rara, be gentle. You won't make friends if you bully them.”

 

“I-I’m okay Prince Bao.”

 

Karo quickly got up, acting as if his pride wasn’t hurt. Rara gave Karo a weird look before pointing behind him at Wang Bao.

 

“Just call him brother, why do you call him Prince?”

 

“...He's a Prince.”

 

Rara rolled his eyes and went back to teaching. When Karo had his feet in the right position, Rara lifted Karo’s arms to protect his face.

 

“You need to block when I try to hit you, let’s try.”

 

Karo hadn’t been instructed in any way which meant he didn’t know how to move his arms to block any hits, Rara threw a hard fist forward and it connected with Karo’s chest causing a firm thud sound to come from the impact. Nakai stepped in this time since Rara wasn’t succeeding at teaching but it looked like Karo was quite hurt now. When Nakai knelt behind Rara to try and handle the situation, Karo stepped back in fear, tears in his eyes.

 

“I don’t want to play anymore.”

 

Rara followed Karo’s movements, not understanding what Karo was saying.

 

“B-But I’m teaching you, then we can spar.”

 

Karo rubbed over the area where Rara had hit him and he shook his head sadly before walking away, Rara looked at Karo with wide eyes before looking up at Nakai. There was obvious panic on his face as he turned to look back at Karo who was pulling out a piece of paper to draw on, his eyes were still filled with tears but he refused to let them fall. Nakai sighed while he turned Rara to face him, he kept his voice quiet while whispering to the upset child.

 

“Do you think what you did was right?”

 

“I-I just wanted to teach him. We could’ve played after he learnt.”

 

Tears were welling up in Rara’s black eyes now and he rubbed them roughly to stop any water from falling, Nakai pulled Rara’s hands away from his face that he was turning red and continued talking.

 

“When you were learning to fight, did your teacher hit you and expect you to know what to do?”

 

Rara sniffled as tears ran down his face and he shook his head, Nakai didn’t need to say anymore as Rara spun around and sprinted to Karo, he jumped onto the quiet boy then wailed loudly while rubbing his face into Karo’s shirt.

 

“I’m sorry~~”

 

Karo was pushed over from the force of Rara hitting his body and he awkwardly hugged Rara to soothe him, it seemed like Rara liked to throw his body at other people in order to be hugged and with Karo, it was no different. Nakai stood up from the ground and turned to walk back to Wang Bao when he paused then smiled tenderly. Wang Bao’s eyes were almost fully shut as he tried to push another dumpling into his mouth, Nakai gently took the dumpling away before he picked Wang Bao up. He silently walked into the bedroom and placed Wang Bao back into bed before walking back out into the living room to clear the table, on the floor Rara was still laying on top of Karo, he had stopped crying but refused to get up since Karo hadn’t promised to play with him yet.

 

Nakai clapped his hands loud enough to get Rara’s attention then called both children over.

 

“If you two can wheel this trolley back to the kitchen, I’ll give the two of you a reward. Karo knows the way so let him lead the way, okay?”

 

“Okay!”

 

Rara jumped excitedly while Karo helped place the last of the dishes on the trolley, when both children set off on their mini adventure, Nakai slipped back into the bedroom and laid down with Wang Bao, getting in some more cuddle time before they returned.

3