Chapter One Hundred & Nine
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Nakai drove for hours without heading to the military base or any other airport, Wang Bao looked out the window and tried to figure out where they were going but couldn’t think of anywhere Nakai had talked about previously. Behind them, Hera was sleeping along with Aggie and Nakai opened his mouth to talk quietly.

 

“My Mother slapped me before I left. She tried to blame you for my decision but I had been planning on declining the throne since before I had met you. I want you to know that since I don’t want you to blame yourself.”

 

“I know you better than you think Nakai, I had a feeling a long time ago that you didn’t want that sort of future.”

 

Nakai was still holding Wang Bao’s hand and he squeezed it firmly. After driving for a few more hours, Wang Bao couldn’t hold back anymore and he asked Nakai.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“There’s a secret place only Nera, Lei and I know about. We’ll stay there for a few days then head back to the Big island.”

 

The sun was setting over the ocean they were driving beside and Wang Bao watched as various colours bounced off the calm water. Wang Bao didn't know when he fell asleep but it was pitch black when Nakai woke him up. Wang Bao looked around and he could see they were parked somewhere that looked underground which confused him. Aggie was already awake and holding Hera as she waited for Nakai to help Wang Bao out of the car, there were another two vehicles in the underground parking area which confused Wang Bao even more and they walked to the only doors in the room. Wang Bao was simply following Nakai, since his mind was too foggy to do anything else, the doors opened up to an elevator and they took it one floor down. When the doors opened, Wang Bao was more awake and he could see that the place Nakai was talking about was in fact a house built inside a cliff, large windows showed the ocean in front of them, the water looking like a black abyss because of the night sky. Nakai took Hera from Aggie and quickly showed her to her room so she could rest properly before he and Wang Bao left for their own room.

 

In the morning after everyone was well rested, Nakai made breakfast for everyone, the bright blue sky and golden sun reflected off of the clear water brightly, beaming in through the windows. Nakai pressed a button on the wall and the windows became dimmed to stop everyone from becoming blinded. Nakai had no plan when he had driven here, all he knew was that his parents wouldn’t be able to find them here and they could have a proper holiday before going home. Aggie didn’t care that they were no longer in the palace since she had only wanted to see Giant country with Nakai and her promise had now been fulfilled.

After a quick week of staying at the cliff house, Wang Bao had grown tired of travelling and wanted to get settled in with Hera and Nakai. On their last night, Aggie took Hera into her bedroom to sleep, leaving Nakai and Wang Bao alone in the living room. The moon was full as Nakai poured Wang Bao a glass of liquor. Wang Bao had never been a big drinker since he had no one to drink with, he sipped at the liquid slowly before sticking his tongue out because of the  warm heat that spread from his throat to his belly. Wang Bao was sitting on the fluffy rug in front of the sofa where Nakai lounged back, when he saw Wang Bao’s tongue poke out, his eyes narrowed seductively. Nakai topped Wang Bao’s glass up for a second time and Wang Bao downed it all in one go since he liked the taste. Nakai was on his third but knew Wang Bao couldn’t have anymore since Giant alcohol was stronger. They hadn’t been drinking long but Wang Bao was already feeling the effects of the alcohol, he still pushed his glass forward though, wanting more. When Nakai refused to give Wang Bao more, the man crawled forward and leaned against Nakai’s inner thigh, looking up at him with blushing cheeks.

 

“Why won’t you give me more~”

 

“The alcohol is too strong for non-Giant folk, you’ll get sick if you drink too much.”

 

Wang Bao narrowed his eyes at Nakai before sticking his tongue out to blow a raspberry. Nakai took a swift swig of his drink before leaning down and kissing Wang Bao, transferring a few drops of the alcohol through the kiss. Wang Bao’s mouth caught fire as soon as the alcohol passed his lips and he opened his mouth wider, more alcohol poured into his mouth when Nakai pushed his tongue into Wang Bao’s mouth until it overflowed and dribbled down his chin. When Nakai finally pulled away, Wang Bao’s eyes were glazed over and his head swayed slightly before a hiccup left his lips. Nakai chuckled at how cute Wang Bao looked.

 

When Wang Bao’s lips were free, he buried his head in between Nakai’s legs, rubbing the area roughly with his face before mumbling.

 

“I feel hot.”

 

“Do you need some water?”

 

Wang Bao nodded with his head still digging into Nakai’s crotch, Nakai picked Wang Bao up and laid him on the sofa while he walked into the kitchen that was behind them. While alone, Wang Bao stripped off everything he was wearing and rubbed his nipples that had become itchy all of a sudden. Once Nakai returned, he stopped in surprise before smirking and handed the water to Wang Bao. The glass was ignored though as Wang Bao rolled onto his tummy, sticking his bare butt into the air before rubbing it with his hands.

 

“This place is hot too.”

 

Nakai put the glass down on the coffee table behind him before kneeling down beside Wang Bao, his large hand caressing the area Wang Bao was complaining about.

 

“Does this feel better?”

 

“Mmm, rub harder~”

 

Wang Bao’s entire body was covered in a light blush from the alcohol, making him appear ready to be eaten up by Nakai, when Nakai’s hand pinched his plump behind, he whined wantonly before sticking a finger in his mouth to suck on it. All of a sudden Wang Bao rolled back onto his back and rubbed his wet ringers across his hard cock.

 

“Here is hot too, rub it better for me~”

 

Nakai felt his mouth go dry at the sight of Wang Bao being so needy and his hand moved before his mind could catch up. While Nakai rubbed Wang Bao’s groin, Wang Bao was busy sucking on his own fingers so he could go back to rubbing his itchy nipples. Nakia could feel how wet Wang Bao was becoming from his simple touching and he blew cold air over the hot shaft, earning a light moan in return. All of a sudden Nakai’s hand and face were pushed away so Wang Bao could get on the ground in front of him, unzipping Nakai’s pants, Wang Bao pulled Nakai’s half hard cock out and tried to shove the thing inside his mouth.

 

Because Wang Bao was drunk, he forgot that inside his mouth where teeth and Nakai sucked in a sharp breath while his hand shot out to grasp the sofa firmly.  Wang Bao took this as a good sign and forced more of Nakai into his mouth, meaning more teeth. Before Wang Bao could turn his junk into minced meat, Nakai pushed Wang Bao off of his crotch and back onto the sofa.

 

“Suck me off with something else.”

 

Nakai could see it took Wang Bao a few seconds to figure out what he meant but when Wang Bao did, he turned around and held the back of the sofa with one arm while his other hand reached behind him. Wang Bao’s hand pulled one of his butt cheeks to the side then shook his butt a little and giggled. This sight alone made Nakai reach full hardness and he dove into the offering, devouring the sensitive hole all night long.

 

. . . . . . . . 

 

In the morning, Wang Bao had to be carried to the car since his body refused to work properly, not only did his head hurt but his legs and butt were aching as if he spent all night doing weird exercises. Even when they reached the military base in the early hours of the morning, Wang Bao’s body still ached. On the plane ride back to the big island, Wang Bao made a mental note to never drink again without knowing Nakai had made sure to pack three bottles of the alcohol they drank last night.

 

After travelling for two days to get back to the big island, everyone was beat and only wanted to sleep. Nakai had a driver pick them up since he was sick of driving and Wang Bao laid on his lap during the ride. Unknown to Wang Bao, Nakai actually didn’t own a house on the big island so they drove to Wang Lei’s. The house was already cramped when it was the two couples staying there but now that there were two kids and Aggie, there was barely any room to breathe. During the time they had been separated, Wang Lei and Nera had completed the change to the front yard and there was now only a wooden boardwalk to the door while the rest of the yard was now a pond with fish. The backyard was still a baron dirt land and since Nakai said Aggie and Hera could take Karo’s bedroom, he decided it would be fine for him and Wang Bao to camp out for their stay. 

 

Karo was excited to see Wang Bao and Nakai again so he quickly joined in on the camping trip and for the first few nights, they slept on the ground. Wang Bao didn’t mind at first since he was so tired but after the third night of sleeping on dirt with Karo squished between them, he wanted to sleep in a bed that wasn’t in a house filled to the brim with people. The street that Wang Lei’s house sat on was filled with large land sections that were up for sale, although Wang Bao wanted his own space, he still wanted to be close to his Brother. 

 

On the fourth day of their return, Wang Bao and Nakai walked the length of the long street to see what section of land they liked best. Nakai had no preference as long as it was big enough, while Wang Bao wanted to at least have a view of the ocean since he had enjoyed the view in Nakai’s secret home so much. The street was long and led up a tall hill but Wang Bao refused to take a car. When they finally reached the last section of land at the top of the hill, they had found what they wanted and bought it together. Although they had now bought land, there was no house. Wang Bao had never planned a house before while Nakai had planned all of his properties as he needed things custom built for his size. As Wang Bao watched Nakai slowly draw up the blueprint for their new home, he realised he had no idea how Nakai could understand all the lines he was drawing and figured it would be best to wait until there was a finished product. While their house was being built and planned, Wang Bao focused on Hera. It was coming up to her first birthday and he wanted to make it a special day for her after everything that had happened. Everyday, Wang Bao practiced baking cakes with Karo so he could perfect his cake making while also searching around town to find the best presents for babies.

 

Wang Bao had never lived such a normal life before and he found himself almost not believing that it was his own life that he was living. Before he knew it, Hera’s birthday arrived and he baked the best cake he had ever made in his life. The cake wasn’t too big but big enough to share with everyone, colourful sprinkles decorated the top of the two tiers while the sides were frosted in a white icing. Gifts upon gifts surrounded Hera and a smile was the only thing that covered her face for the entire day. Wang Bao watched Hera open her gifts with the help of Karo when he suddenly remembered the gift from Sea Queen and he rummaged through his luggage to find it.

 

While sitting with Nakai, Wang Bao opened the gift and first saw a picture Rara had drawn when they first met, on the picture were the three of them and what looked to be dumplings surrounding them. Wang Bao and Nakai smiled fondly at the drawing as they remembered their time on Ma’s ship and the dumpling song Rara had sung before breakfast. Under the framed drawing was a shell hair pin covered in gems that was for Hera which would be saved for when she was older and lastly, for Wang Bao and Nakai were two rings along with a note.

My dearest Bao,

 

I never told you this but your Father and I planned on marrying when we were only Rara’s age, we grew up very close and thought we would spend the rest of our lives together but things don’t always work out as you want or plan. On the day of my coronation, your Father gave me this ring and he kept one for himself. A few days before his death, he sent me his ring with a note, asking me to hold on to it. I think it is best that you and Nakai have them now.

 

I’ll always love you and your Brothers like you are my own sons,

 

Love, Sea Queen

 

Wang Bao read the short note over and over in shock before he looked at Nakai who was also surprised. When Wang Bao showed Wang Lei the note as well, he stared off into space for a few seconds before humming knowingly.

 

“That answers a lot of questions.”

 

Wang Bao looked at Wang Lei with confusion.

 

“What questions?”

 

“Queen Mother never liked Sea Queen, while Father adored Sea Queen and was forced to marry Queen Mother. It’s just like the note says, things don’t always work out how you want or plan, that goes for all three people involved.”

 

Wang Bao looked at the two rings that were in his palm, the metal was simple silver but on the inside, words were engraved. My love for you is eternal. Wang Bao took the larger of the rings that had been most likely resized and pulled Nakai’s left hand up so he could slip the ring on. Wang Bao went to push the other ring onto his finger afterwards, when Nakai poked his forehead to stop him.

 

“I’m the one that should be doing your one.”

 

Wang Bao giggled and handed Nakai the ring, the ring was light yet Wang Bao was aware that it was on his finger. He looked at it while unknowingly smiling and Nakai whispered in his ear.

 

“I have something to show you.”

 

Nakai pulled Wang Bao out of the house and they got inside his car, they were only in the car for a few minutes when Wang Bao saw something he didn’t expect to see so quickly. A large house with wide windows facing the ocean was now sitting on the empty piece of land they had bought, the house was the only thing on the piece of land but that didn’t matter since they now had a home. Nakai dropped the small key into Wang Bao’s hand and watched as he ran towards the door excitedly. Inside, there was no furniture yet but Wang Bao still ran around like a puppy, gawking at every small detail. When Wang Bao got to the kitchen that faced the dining room with an ocean view, he found that the counter was neither too tall or too short for the two of them, meaning they could cook and bake together comfortably. 

 

Wang Bao then ran up the flight of stairs next where the bedrooms were as well as a large roof top garden for having guests. Wang Bao spent almost an hour walking around the house multiple times, finding new things to be excited about every time. Finally reality hit him that he had a beautiful daughter, that not only he loved but loved him in return as well as a husband that had made this dream of his come true. In the middle of the entryway Wang Bao started crying like a small child and Nakai was so shocked that he started laughing.

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

Wang Bao’s voice was a mix of a cry and shout as he looked up at Nakai with tears streaming down his face.

 

“I didn’t think I deserved to live a life this nice and now I get to live in a dream house with my family~”

 

Nakai laughed louder as Wang Bao continued to cry, when he had laughed enough, Nakai pulled Wang Bao close to him, his chin resting on Wang Bao’s head and his voice barely above a whisper.

 

“I love you.”

 

Nakai’s words only made Wang Bao cry louder which in turn made Nakai laugh harder. Once Wang Bao was able to stop crying Nakai held his face in his hands and looked into his eyes with immense warmth. 

 

“You didn’t say it back.”

 

Wang Bao blinked up at Nakai blankly for a few seconds before his cheeks blushed, warming Nakai’s hands.

 

“I love you.”

 

Nakai could see the water works start up again and he pulled Wang Bao’s face into his chest, laughing and shaking his head as there was nothing else he could do.

2