Chapter One Hundred & Ten
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It took almost another hour for Wang Bao to stop crying and by the end of it, his face was all swollen. Since they couldn’t go back with Wng Bao looking the way he did, Nakai pulled Wang Bao back into the kitchen.

 

“I’m feeling a bit hungry so we’ll eat first.”

 

“There’s food here?”

 

Wang Bao followed Nakai into the kitchen, when he finally figured out what Nakai was meaning by food, his body was already laid onto the counter. Nakai’s hands undressed Wang Bao with precision as he muttered against Wang Bao’s lips.

 

“Why don’t we christen the house since we’re here alone?”

 

“....We can’t stay too long though, it is Hera’s first birthday after all.”

 

Nakai grinned into the kiss he pressed against Wang Bao’s mouth since his idea hadn’t been rejected and he got started right away. When Nakai would cum inside Wang Bao, they would move to a different room as if it was a game of bingo they were playing. By the time they finished the bottom floor and headed to the stairs, Wang Bao’s belly was filled to the brim and he had to be carried by Nakai since he could barely walk. As Nakia took the first step, Wang Bao whined childishly.

 

“I can’t fit anymore in me~”

 

“There’s only four more rooms though.”

 

Wang Bao shook his head with a pout and Nakai stepped down before putting Wang Bao down to sit on the stairs. Wang Bao laid back against the stairs with a groan and his belly pointed up to the sky with intense roundness. Nakai knelt in front of Wang Bao and massaged the tight skin as if Wang Bao was pregnant and it gave him an idea.

 

“When you said it was fated for us to have two children, were you joking?”

 

“Hm? I really did read how to palm read in a book. Show me your palm.”

 

Wang Bao groaned as he sat up and he held Nakai’s palm in front of his face. Wang Bao used his firefinger to follow Nakai’s love line then his fate line to his life line, happy to see he would live a long time. Lastly he looked at the base of Nakai’s pinky and frowned with confusion. Nakai saw the change in Wang Bao’s face and took his hand back, staring at his palm.

 

“What is it?”

 

Wang Bao didn’t answer as he looked at his own palm and found the same thing.

 

“There used to be two small lines here but now one of the lines is split at the end, it didn’t mention this in the book so I don’t know what it means.”

 

Nakai looked back at his palm but couldn’t see what Wang Bao was talking about. After dismissing what they had just found, Nakai reached over and began rubbing Wang Bao’s roundbelly again.

 

“What would you do if we had more kids?”

 

“Plural? Sounds sore.”

 

Wang Boa remembered the intense pain from being in labour and grimaced. Nakai scoffed lightly at Wang Bao’s reaction and leaned down to kiss Wang Bao’s knee.

 

“Do you want to have more kids? It only took you six month to grow a fully functioning uterus so we should be careful if you want to wait a little longer or only want Hera.”

 

“Are there condoms made for Giants?”

 

All Wang Bao could think of was a large tarp that would need to wrap around Nakai’s junk and giggled, Nakai couldn’t see inside Wang Bao’s head so he could only look at Wang Bao with an odd expression before answering.

 

“They do, we sell them here since there are so many Giants on the island. Should we try using them?”

 

Nakai wanted to get answers from Wang Bao since it was better to know where Wang Bao stood now, rather than find out they were pregnant when they weren’t ready. Wang Bao thought it over for a little bit before answering lightly.

 

“We could try the condoms, I guess.”

 

“Okay.”

 

With that sorted Nakai could feel Wang Bao’s stomach had gone down a lot and he helped the man up. 

 

“We should get going now, we’ve already spent a long time here.”

 

After getting dressed and locking up, Nakai drove the two of them back. The sky was already dark when they walked into the house, Wang Lei gave them a glare but didn’t say anything and led them to the sofa. On the sofa, Karo was sleeping deeply while Hera was squeezed between the arm of the sofa and his head, holding his hair tightly. Everyone felt all warm from the sight and Wang Lei draped a blanket over Karo then Hera. 

 

. . . . . . .

 

After Hera’s birthday, it took Wang Bao and Nakai almost an entire month to fill their house with furniture and necessities. During that time, they also helped Wang Lei and Nera complete their backyard since Wang Lei had finally agreed on a design Nera made. In one section of the yard was a play area for Karo, while most of it had been covered in gardens at various levels, leaving a small section close to the house for dining outside. Seeing his Brother’s house finally look like a home again, made Wang Bao antsy and he wanted to hurry up and live in his own home. When it finally came time for Wang Bao and his family as well as Aggie to move in, everyone went over to see the new house. Karo held Hera’s hand tightly as she waddled her way through the door first and they roamed around the house to look at everything. Wang Bao had already seen the inside of the house countless times since he and Nakai would bring the furniture back and set it up together, but he still felt excited every time he saw it. Nakai could see the look in Wang Bao’s eyes and he quickly flicked the man’s forehead.

 

“Don’t start crying, you’ll have no tears left for the future.”

 

“I’m not crying!”

 

Wang Bao quickly walked away while rubbing his cheeks roughly. At the end of the night, when Wang Lei, Nera and Karo had gone back to their own home, Aggie had retired to her room and Hera was asleep in hers as well. Nakai pulled Wang Bao into their new room so he could show him something. In the room, Wang Bao was told to lay on the bed while Nakai pulled something out of the drawer beside the bed. A large box was dumped on Wang Bao’s lap and he picked it up to inspect what it was. Wang Bao opened the box and saw condoms, though they were the biggest condoms he had ever seen in his life. Nakai took the box back and ripped one off the row.

 

“Should we test them out? We haven’t christened this room yet.”

 

Nakai sunk down and kissed along Wang Bao’s legs, to answer Nakai’s question Wang Bao pulled his shirt off. Their foreplay carried on as usual but when it came to Nakai entering Wang Bao, he had to stop and put the condom on. Wang Bao was on his hands and knees waiting but he turned around and watched Nakai. Although the condoms were big, when Wang Bao watched Nakai slide the latex tube over his cock, it looked on the verge of bursting open. Wang Bao reached over and slid his hand down the now slick shaft while looking up at Nakai.

 

“Does it feel good?”

 

“....It feels different.”

Wang Bao got back into position and felt Nakai push himself inside, Wang Bao could also feel a difference since all of Nakai’s curves had been smoothed by the tight condom. This didn’t matter though as Nakai started moving his hips, his hands pulling Wang Bao closer by his waist. When it came time for Nakai to cum, he grunted quietly and yanked Wang Bao down onto him, his semen filled the condom and Wang Bao felt like a balloon was being filled inside him. As the pressure built inside him Wang Bao whined and wriggled his hips until Nakai had to pull out from discomfort.

 

As soon as Nakai pulled out, Wang Bao felt no more pressure and he was left wanting, his cock had already hardened so he turned to look at Nakai. Behind him, Nakai was rubbing himself to help release the rest of his load. At the head of the condom Wang Bao was able to see just how much cum Nakai could produce and he widened his eyes. Once Nakai was finally finished he pulled the tight condom off of him and left the room temporarily to get rid of it. When he came back Wang Bao was laying on the bed playing with himself, looking at Nakai expectantly. When he spoke, his voice was whiney.

 

“I want more~ My tummy is empty~”

 

Nakai was also left wanting and he crawled back onto the bed.

 

“I don’t like those condoms. Let’s ditch them.”

 

Wang Bao nodded with a pout and rolled over so he could show Nakai where he wanted him, moaning loudly when Nakai gave him what he wanted.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

After that day, Nakai and Wang Bao worked together to try and come up with what they would do while living away from royalty. Wang Bao went back to working on his book since all he had to do was proofread it. While Wang Bao worked on his book, Nakai worked on a plan to start a program where Wang Lei, Nera and Nakai would teach different fighting styles. This would work for when Hera was old enough as well since she would need to be trained in fighting. Slowly, the couple worked out a schedule and their simple life started. When they had been living in their own house for a month, Wang Bao was coming out of Hera’s room after putting her down for the night. Because he could no longer lift Hera, no matter how hard he tried, Wang Bao needed either Aggie or Nakai with him so that she was able to be put into bed. As Aggie walked back to her room, Wang Bao went down to the kitchen to start on dinner when he saw Nakai was already one step ahead.

 

“Oh, I didn’t hear you come in.”

 

“I just got back now, class finished early.”

 

Nakai was wearing the leather apron Wang Bao had bought him and he chopped meat for their dinner, seeing Nakai work was enough entertainment for him so Wang Bao leaned against the counter. In only a few seconds, Nakai had a stew on the stove cooking for dinner and he stood in front of Wang Bao once he was done.

 

“Why are you watching me so intently?”

 

“You’re nice to look at.”

 

Nakai laughed at the compliment before stealing a quick kiss from Wang Bao, when Nakai turned around to work on cleaning up his mess, Wang Bao caught him by his apron strap and tugged on it. Nakai looked over his shoulder at Wang Bao and could see what he wanted, Nakai sighed but not out of annoyance, more out of desperation.

 

“Do you really need it everyday?”

 

“We don’t do it everyday!”

 

Wang Bao frowned and Nakai turned towards him with his eyebrows raised.

 

“When was the last time we went one day without fucking?”

 

Wang Bao thought about it for a minute and he realised he really couldn’t remember the last time they hadn’t had sex. Nakai could see Wang Baos cheeks redden with embarrassment and he chuckled, pulling Wang Bao closer.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t mind that you’re addicted to me.”

 

Wang Bao wanted to disagree with Nakai but his body was thrown over the Giant’s shoulder, when Wang Bao was placed down to stand on his own feet, he was standing in the dining room  in front of their windows that faced the ocean. Behind him, Nakai was removing his apron before taking his shirt off, his breath hitting the back of Wang Bao’s neck as he spoke.

 

“Take your clothes off, I’ll give you what you want.”

 

“Aggie is just upstairs though, let’s go to our bedroom.”

 

Nakai grunted out a no as he started taking his pants off, watching as Wang Bao looked him up and down.

 

“Dinner is cooking so I can’t leave the room, if you want it, we’re doing it here.”

 

Wang Bao watched as Nakai threw his pants to the side with the rest of his clothes, standing there in all his glory. He was staring at Wang Bao patiently and soon Wang Bao started removing his clothes too.

 

“We need to be quiet then.”

 

“You are the one that needs to take that warning.”

 

Wang Bao tried to fight back with words but Nakai pushed him back against the window, Nakai’s hands pulled Wang Bao’s clothes off while his lips attacked Wang Bao’s roughly. In seconds Wang Bao was standing in front of Nakai fully naked and he felt his body be lifted off the ground. While Wang Bao sucked on Nakai’s tongue and lips, he felt Nakai pinching his buttocks roughly. Before Nakai could push his fingers inside Wang Bao to tease him, he felt something slick on his fingers. As Nakai rubbed over Wang Bao’s hole, he felt more slippery juice and realised what had happened. Wang Bao was too into the moment to register Nakai’s body had stopped moving until Nakai pulled away.

 

“Your body has grown another uterus.”

 

“What?”

 

Wang Bao didn’t understand Nakai at first until it clicked what Nakai was saying, before Wang Bao could say anything Nakai asked him.

 

“Do you want me to use a condom?”

 

“I don’t like them though.”

 

The two of them were stuck between a rock and a hard place since they both didn’t like the condoms but at the same time, didn’t know if it would be best to have another child right now. Although Nakai was ready for more children, he didn’t know how Wang Bao would handle another pregnancy. Wang Bao was still heated from the moment and he shook his head quickly.

 

“Just put it in.”

 

“Are yo-”

 

Nakai wanted to make sure Wang Bao was okay with it but his lips were covered by Wang Bao. He could feel his hair being pulled and his back scratched by Wang Bao which switched Nakai back into dark mode, with Wang Bao in his arms, Nakai pushed the man down onto his cock. Wang Bao’s lewd juices were more than enough lubrication and Nakai rammed his hips forward, the strength was so hard that Wang Bao’s body was pinned to the glass behind him. Since Wang Bao had given him permission to do it without protection, Nakai knew one round wouldn’t be enough. 

 

With Wang Bao still in his arms, Nakai walked to the stove and switched it off before setting Wang Bao down on the counter. Wang Bao’s feet were flat on the counter and he lifted his hips up and down, ramming his sensitive hole onto Nakai’s cock. Nakai clenched his jaw and jerked Wang Bao off while Watching Wang Bao fuck himself. With the help of Nakai’s hands, Wang Boa was covered in his own semen quickly and begged Nakai for his. Nakai covered Wang Bao’s mouth with his hand since his voice was almost coming out as a shout, although he found Wang Bao’s begging to be sexy he couldn’t have Aggie or Hera hearing them. Wang Bao bit down on Nakai’s hand that was covering his mouth and instantly felt what he wanted. Nakai tightened his grip on Wang Bao’s mouth while also clenching his jaw shut as his cum filled Wang Bao’s belly. Before he had even finished, Wang Bao was touching himself impatiently. On top of the counter, Wang Bao pushed Nakai away once there was no more cum and shook his hips playfully.

 

“Is that all?”

 

Nakai felt a heat burn inside him that he hadn’t felt in a long time and he growled out his next sentence as he pulled Wang Bao from the counter.

 

“You’re going to be the death of me.”

 

While holding Wang Bao like a rag doll in front of him, Nakai penetrated Wang Bao over and over until his body was leaking cum. By the end of it, dinner was two hours late and Wang Bao was leaning against the counter exhausted , letting Nakai wipe him down. His voice full of tired surprise while he looked back at Nakai with wide eyes.

 

“We do this everyday?”

 

Nakai could only laugh while he continued to wipe Wang Bao’s body clean before finishing dinner off.

2