Chapter One Hundred & Eleven
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Surprisingly, Wang Bao didn’t get pregnant from their intense time in the kitchen. When enough time passed for Wang Bao to know he wasn’t pregnant, he almost felt disappointed at the fact. As per usual, they continued having sex everyday, just like how Wang Bao liked but there was still no pregnancy even a month later, although he hadn’t been tested, Wang Bao trusted his body and didn’t feel pregnant. Wang Bao was starting to feel odd about the lack of a baby inside him but he didn’t tell Nakai this. Instead, he asked for more sex. Wang Bao and Nakai went from having sex a few rounds every night to Wang Bao wanting sex every morning too. As Nakai rolled over from cumming in Wang Bao for the second time after waking up, he groaned loudly.

 

“I think I need to buy you a dildo or vibrator, how can you be this horny?”

 

Seeing how Nakai was starting to no longer enjoy their sex sessions, Wang Bao realised how selfish he had been and crawled over to Nakai, his cum filled belly jiggling as he did.

 

“I think my body is broken.”

 

Huh? This confession came out of nowhere for Nakai and he looked up at Wang Bao with concern. Wang Bao sighed with a deep frown in his forehead before explaining.

 

“It’s been more than a month now and I’m still not pregnant.”

 

“How do you know you’re not pregnant? We didn’t find out you were pregnant with Hera until you were close to twelve weeks.”

 

Wang Bao knew this but he carried on saying that his body had felt different for a while before that with all the muscle pain and odd appetite. Nakai could see Wang Bao was becoming extremely stressed about this and he patted the man’s bare butt.

 

“Don’t worry about it, it will happen when it happens. There is no need to rush it, okay? Besides, we’ll be needing to return to your home country soon for Wang Xei’s baby.”

 

Wang Bao’s mood went from high because of Nakai’s pleasant words to suddenly crashing at the mention of Wang Xei. He knew Wang Lei wasn’t looking forward to it either. To get his mind off of it, Wang Bao lazed against Nakai’s chest and looked at the Giant, his voice tender when speaking.

 

“Can we go another round now?”

 

Nakai quickly got up from the bed and left Wang Bao on the bed. At the end of the day, Nakai came back with not one but four different sex toys in a box for Wang Bao to use, his voice stern as he held Wang Bao’s face in his hands.

 

“I’m going on strike. No sex until I want it.”

 

“B-But...what if these don’t work?”

 

Wang Bao had gotten so used to getting it everyday that the thought of going without was too much. Nakai simply shrugged and left the room to find Hera and play with her. Wang Bao looked inside the box before tossing it to the side of the room, leaving in a huff. Although Wang Bao was wanting to have another child, he was grateful for Hera. While Nakai played with her in the living room, Wang Bao watched with a smile as Nakai crawled around the room with Hera on his back. She giggled happily while holding onto Nakai’s shirt to keep her balance like she was riding a horse. When Hera spotted Wang Bao, she shouted loudly while throwing her hands up.

 

“Papa! Papa!”

 

Wang Bao walked into the room and sat on the ground so he could watch properly. Hera made Nakai crawled around the room five more times before she wanted to get down and play with Wang Bao. 

 

“Papa~ Look, look.”

 

Hera held up her sock toy Karo had made her and Wang Bao looked excitedly at the toy he had seen a hundred times. Hera then ran around Nakai and Wang Bao while singing a song she had heard from her favourite tv show before sitting to catch her breath. Hera was still very chubby which Nakai had said is normal for Giant babies. Once Hera had caught her breath, she stood back up and waddled to Wang Bao, wanting to be picked up by him. 

 

“Papa~”

 

Wang Bao held Hera’s waist hoping this would be enough but she whined loudly for Wang Bao to pick her up, although Wang Bao had been training everyday with Nakai to improve his fighting technique, his body was still not a power house and he found it incredibly hard to lift Hera. Wang Bao grunted quietly and hoisted Hera up, his arm already shaking as he supported her weight. Not only was Hera a cute chubby baby but she was tall too. Aside from Wang Bao’s face and hair, everything else was from Nakai. With the help of his legs to support Hera from the bottom, Wang Bao held Hera and she continued singing her song and making her sock toy dance.

 

As the night drifted on, Hera was soon put to bed and then it was time for the adults' bedtime. Wang Bao stood in the doorway with a sly smile on his face, looking at Nakai who was already sitting in bed on his phone. Nakai didn't even look up at Wang Bao as he spoke in a dull tone.

 

“Your toys are in the top drawer, I bought you some strawberry flavoured lube too.”

 

Wang Bao repeated what Nakai said but in a mocking voice before pulling out a tablet from behind him. Nakai looked over at Wang Bao but didn't know why he was holding it, however, judging from Wang Bao’s excited face, he knew it was something big. Wang Bao ran on the spot excitedly, telling Nakai why he was so excited.

 

“I finished my book!”

 

“And I get to be the first person to read it?”

 

En. Wang Bao ran and jumped onto the bed, landing on Nakai’s lap. When Nakai was handed the tablet, Wang Bao shimmied his way between Nakai’s arms and got everything ready.

 

“There’s a thing on the side where you can leave notes, don’t hold back on criticism either.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Nakai started reading quietly while Wang Bao watched silently, every so often Wang Bao looked up at Nakia’s face to see any reactions but he wasn’t able to see any difference in Nakai’s expression. Nakai continued reading page after page when Wang Bao stopped him.

 

“You haven’t made any notes yet, how am I supposed to know what you’re thinking when you haven’t said anything.”

 

“Wang Bao, let me read by myself. It will be easier on your mind.”

 

Wang Bao stayed where he was stubbornly but Nakai refused to read with just as much stubbornness, in the end, Wang Bao gave up first and rolled over to his side of the bed, sighing in the process. Nakai simply ignored Wang Bao’s disappointment and started talking to Wang Bao once more before.reading again.

 

“If you get bored or horny just play with your new toys.”

 

“I don’t need those things, I can last until you start wanting me again.”

 

Nakai didn’t say anything back since he was reading and Wang Bao blew a raspberry childishly. 

 

. . . . . . . . . . .

 

It took Nakai three nights to read through Wang Bao’s book since he would only read it before bed and the novel was so long. Every night, Wang Bao would try and see what Nakai had written about his story so far but unless the tablet was in Nakai’s hand, he wasn’t able to find it. On the third night, Wang Bao rolled around the bed while Nakai finished up reading, the last two nights he had slept fine but now he was finding it hard to fall asleep. His body felt full of energy yet tired at the same time and it was driving him crazy. Since Nakai was sitting right next to him, Wand Bao didn’t want to take out the new toys and he pretended to fall asleep to wait until Nakai was asleep.

 

Wang Bao laid with his back facing Nakai so his act wouldn’t be caught and after what felt like an eternity, he felt Nakai kiss the back of his neck then lay down. Wang Bao felt his body burning as he waited until Nkai’s usual snores sounded behind him then he crept out of the bed. Wang Bao stared at Nakai intensely as he opened his side drawer and pulled out all the toys and lube. Since he had no confidence to do it beside the sleeping Giant, Wang Bao snuck inside their personal bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Wang Bao made double sure that he wouldn’t be heard and pushed a towel against the bottom of the door then grabbed a washcloth to stuff in his mouth.

 

When Wang Bao stripped off his clothes, his little soldier was already standing at full attention and he rubbed it urgently, Wang Bao used his other hand to play with his aching behind and felt his juices leaking out with only a few pumps of his fingers. Before he could get too into it, Wang Bao stopped touching himself and looked at the various dildos Nakai had bought him. One was similar to Wang Bao’s size with the next one being slightly bigger, the third was even bigger than the last with the fourth reaching a similar size to Nakai’s, only Wang Bao felt the head was too small when compared to Nakai’s. Even though Wang Bao was wet down there he popped open the flavoured lube and drenched the second smallest dildo, he knew it would probably be too small for him but Wang Bao had never used things like this before and wanted to test it out before diving towards the biggest thing. Curious about the lube, Wang Bao leant over and licked the tip of the dildo. Surprisingly the flavour was more like a lolly and he went back for more. Wang Bao performed proper oral on the dildo for the first time in his life until there was no lube left, only his saliva covering the silicon cock

 

After pulling away, Wang Bao was beyond turned on and he quickly squatted above the dildo and sunk down, as expected he could barely feel it and reached forward. The big mammoth of a dildo was still daunting for Wang Bao so he lubed up the second biggest, sliding that inside him too. With two dildos inside him, Wang Bao could feel the fullness he liked and his butt bounced up and down. Wang Bao had forgotten to stuff his mouth with the washcloth after performing his oral so when he gasped from the pleasure, the sound echoed through the room loudly. Wang Bao quickly covered his mouth and stopped moving. After he felt the coast was still clear, Wang Bao quickly stuffed his mouth before returning to pleasuring himself.

 

With the leftover lube on his hands, Wang Bao rubbed his aching front roughly. Maybe it was because it had been a few days but Wang Bao found himself reaching climax quicker than usual and he had to really bite down on the cloth in his mouth inorder to stay silent. Wang Bao felt his hole tighten around the two fake cocks before his body felt ten times lighter. With the dildos still inside him, Wang Bao caught his breath. Thankfully he didn’t need to go another round and Wang Bao quickly cleaned up, leaving no trace of his midnight affairs for Nakai.

 

The next morning, Wang Bao woke up to Nakai looking at him and he almost jumped out of his skin, Nakai simply chuckled before planting a small kiss on Wang Bao’s lips. When he pulled away he licked his own lips with a little smirk but didn’t say anything. Wang Bao was still in the process of waking up when Nakai handed the tablet over.

 

“I’ve written notes but overall I am impressed. You are talented in writing….I’m not just saying that either.”

 

“You really think so?”

 

Wang Bao was instantly awake after hearing Nakai talk about his story and when he saw Nakai nod, he rolled around the bed, messing the blankets up. That day, when Nakai was at work, Wang Bao read through all of Nakai’s notes and started making changes to his novel. He had thought Nakai would be ruthless when giving advice or criticism but Wang Bao was surprised at how well Nakai explained his thinking in written form. At certain points, Nakai would explain how some details were too in depth that caused the story to drag on while other parts weren’t detailed enough, leaving the reader confused. Over the next week Wang Bao was so focused on editing his novel, thanks to Nakai, that he was too tired to think about sex or his toys, giving both his and Nakai body a good break. When Wang Bao asked Nakai to do another read through though, the heat inside him started up again. Nakai had just started reading and could feel Wang Bao drawing closer to him, his hand sliding under the blanket.

 

“I’m still on strike, Wang Bao.”

 

Wang Bao quickly pulled his hand away and smacked the top of the blankets.

 

“Why~ A week is a long time, even for you!”

 

“Sometimes it’s good to detox your body from things. If you can’t do that, then your toys are still waiting for you.”

 

Nakai smirked as he watched Wang Bao roll over in a huff, pretending to fall asleep like the last time. When Wang Bao heard Nakai’s snores from behind him, he got out of bed silently and pulled his intimate items out of his drawer. In the bathroom, Wang Bao was more adventurous than the last and he moved straight towards the biggest dildo. Wang Bao had the smallest in his mouth to keep him quiet while rubbing lube over the big boy in front of him then used the leftover lube to play with himself. Now that he had gone a full week with nothing inside him, Wang Bao was feeling extremely needy. He had only rubbed his front a little since being in the room but he needed something inside of him and quickly squatted over the large dildo. Wang Bao had to stop himself from groaning loudly because the dildo felt too similar to Nakai. Wang Bao felt it reach deep inside him unlike the other dildos and his hips rocked all by themself. 

 

Wang Bao could feel his orgasm building quickly, his legs ached from so much squatting and bouncing but he didn’t care. With the dildo in his mouth, Wang Bao held his throat to stop any noise from coming out and semen squirted onto the floor. Unlike last time, Wang Bao was still half hard and left wanting from a single round. His legs trembled as he leaned onto his knees to give his legs a break, with the dildo inside both his holes, Wang Bao started rocking back and forth again with no pause. He didn’t know how long he stayed in the bathroom but when Wang Bao had tidied up, his legs trembled everytime he took a step. Wang Bao couldn’t be bothered trying to put the toys away in the drawer so he stuffed everything under the bed before crawling into bed. Wang Bao was so tired that he didn’t even think twice about Nakai pulling him to lay on top of him and massage his sore legs.

 

After that night, Wang Bao needed his late night play time every night, if he didn’t he wouldn’t be able to sleep. Surprisingly Nakai had stayed loyal to being on strike and by week two, Wang Bao was going crazy with sexual frustration. So far, he was able to get by with the toys since they made him cum but after two weeks, Wang Bao was missing Nakai’s touch and kisses. When Wang Bao was making dinner, Nakai called to say he would be back late since he had to order more equipment and set up another training room with Wang Lei and Nera. Wang Bao was already missing Nakai so much since he couldn’t have his intimate times with him but now, he was tipped over the edge.

 

When Nakai returned home, all the lights in the house were turned off aside from his and Wang Bao’s bedroom. Nakai silently walked up the stairs and pushed open the bedroom door only to pause and stared at what was waiting for him on the bed.  Wang Bao was laying on the bed with nothing on while a dildo was inside his mouth and another one in his ass. When Wang Bao saw Nakai walk into the room, his eyes were practically filled with tears and he pulled the dildo out of his mouth.

 

“Can you end your strike please?”

 

Nakai quickly shut the door and undressed himself as he walked to the bed, speaking in a raspy voice once he made it to the mattress.

 

“I won’t be letting you go tonight.”

 

That night Nakai experimented with the two smaller dildos Wang Bao had out, keeping one inside Wang Bao’s mouth as a gag while the other was used at the same time as his own cock penetrating Wang Bao’s eager hole. As Wang Bao felt something else push inside him along with Nakai’s length, his eye rolled back and cum instantly squirted all over his chest. Nakai could see Wang Bao was so deprived of him that he almost felt bad for leaving it so long...Almost. Nakai had Wang Bao over and over using the didlos then getting rid of them, only to bring them back, by the time the sun was rising, Wang Bao felt he wouldn’t need any physical loving for at least a month.

2