Chapter 5 – An Unexpected Twist
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["An Unexpected Twist"]

{Time: 23:00 PM}
{Location: Pergamos - Cyprus}

"A few moments later, the twins are heading towards the location where Rahan was supposed to meet with Manhil's men and then take the crates with the WMDs to Rexus Prime"

Rj: ...Distance?

Reyna: 500 meters, tops.

Rj: Jet-packs ready?

Reyna: All filled up and ready to go.

Rj: Alright. Lets fly behind that section there. Then we will proceed by foot.

Reyna: Activating silent mode.

{{ Silent Mode: Activated }}

"Rj and Reyna fly towards a section of the factory where Manhil's men have the crates with WMDs stored inside, waiting for Rahan to inspect and pick them up. Once inside, they don't see neither the men...nor the crates."

Rj: The hell? Why is there no one here?

Reyna: And where the hell are those crates?

Rj: Scan the area to check for any signal.

Reyna: Just a sec. Scanning...Darn. Did they move them?

Rj: But the man said they would meet here. Come, lets head upstairs. Maybe something is jamming it.

Reyna: Ah...Rj. This is pointless. There is no way it's not here. I'm telling you, this operation is a failure. Worst case scenario: Rahan's men came earlier than the estimated and took the weapons to Rexus Prime.

Rj: Just keep looking. There is no sign of Rahan's transport at the field. His guards are not here. The weapons were already stored in here by the dealer's former men. Which are not even here from what I see. No one is.

Reyna: God damn. I never should have listened to you from the first place. We are just wasting our time. We are never going to find the---

"Reyna trips on an object and falls down"

Reyna: Ouch! What the bloody hell was that?

Rj: What is it?

Reyna: Fucking tripped on something.

Rj: Where?

Reyna: There! There was something in there. I am sure of it!

Rj: Wait a second...

"Rj activates a small EMP device. The radius of the electricity reveals 3 large crates"

Reyna: Holy! The WMDs!

Rj: Huh. A cloaking device. Those guys are good.

"Suddenly, claps are heard from behind and a person coming from another room. In almost no time, Rahan's goons surround the twins and are pointing guns at them. The two are forced to throw their hands in the air"

Rahan: Well done, guys! You found the weapons. Very well done indeed! You had a nice hunch man, I'll tell you that. You even deactivated my cloak device. Very well done!

Reyna: What in the actual fuck is going on here?

Rj: You maggot! Fuck! I should have known better.

Rahan: Yes, boy. You should. But the sad truth is that you are stupid. You managed to defeat Chang Wuan from what I heard, right?

Rj: How did you know we would come here?

Rahan: Does the name "Thanos" reminds you of anything? Huh. Funny. Looked like you made him angry or something. Really wanted you both dead. Said something about pointing guns at him?

Rj: Oh, this son of a bitch.

Reyna: Um, brother? Tell me why we didn't kill him again?

Rahan: Promised some nice credits as well. Point is...You can't stop me...Rj. Oh yeah, that's right. He also told me your name.

Reyna: Fucking great. So I guess you took care of the dealer's last remaining men, as well. Didn't you?

Rahan: Exactly. It's all too easy. Honestly. Piece of shits...

Rj: You'll never get away with this. I'll hunt you down and kill you!

Rahan: If only you could Rj. I will make sure you both die here. There is no one in a 2 miles radius. So scream as much as you like!

Reyna: I can't believe this! I can't die in a place like this! Not by you!

Rahan: Oh but you will. Guys, tie them up.

"Rahan's men quickly tie them with ropes and Rahan places a timed-explosive next to them. They also take any weapon they saw on them"

Rahan: Goodbye. Happy to see you twins. Honestly. Let's get out of here and let them die. You two! Stay and guard them. Wait until it reaches 2 mins. Then get the hell out of there.

Guard 1: Yes sir.

Rahan: Good. Let's get to the airport then. Hurry up!

"Rahan and his men leave with the crates and are headed for the airport"

Guard 1: Looks like you're going to die bitches! And everywhere! All bits and pieces!

Guard 2: Oh, "bits and pieces"! You made my day, Greg!

Reyna: Oh yeah, boys? And what will happen to you?

Guard 1: Us? We will leave when the minutes say "two"!

Rj: Oh really? And you expect you have two minutes to save your life?

Guard 2: Why not? The place will explode and we will be far away and safe!

Reyna: Safe? Oh please, he didn't even let you a bike to get out of here in "safe" time!

Rj: Yeah. And don't get me started with that thing's radius..

Guard 1: Wh---What about it?

Rj: Well this thing is a mark B.

Guard 1: So..?

Rj: So it's radius is 2.000 meters. You don't even have 2 mins! You don't even have 1 hour!

Guard 1: What? No...No, you're bluffing.

Rj: Am I?

Guard 2: Wh---what...Mate...we've gotta go!

Guard 1: No! How do we know you speak the truth, scum?

Rj: You will soon find out. To be more precise, you'll find out in 2 minutes and thirty-five seconds!

Guard 2: That's it! I'm getting out of here!

Guard 1: Hey! Wait for me!

"The careless guard grabs the other to wait for him. With this move, one of the knifes they were carrying falls down from the guard's trousers"

Rj: Darn luck! Look at this! Reyna, can you get the knife? I can't reach it!

Reyna: Bloody hell neither can I. And we can't even move.

Rj: Fucking ropes. My hands!

Reyna: Wait. Rj! Can you reach my right leg with your left arm?

Rj: Uhh...Here! Now what?

Reyna: Search my boots. In the rear. I have a small magnet.

Rj: Got it!

Reyna: Ok. Aim for the knife.

Rj: Alright. And now?

Reyna: Activate it. Red button at the top.

Rj: Okay/

"Rj activates the magnet. The knife takes a while but is finally brought to the magnet"

Rj: Nice!

Reyna: Hurry it up! One minute left!

Rj: Ok, Ok, I'm cutting 'em!

"Rj cuts the ropes"

Rj: Here you go! You're welcome.

Reyna: There's no time for---Oh fuck. Where are our jet-packs?

Rj: I put them on that corner so we could search. Looks like Rahan didn't notice them.

Reyna: Rj, you're a bloody genius!

Rj: Oh. Thanks! I---

Reyna: You know I don't mean it right? Now let's hurry up!

Rj: I---Okay. Yeah! Right behind you.

"The twins man the jet-packs and fly away towards the Raptor. Before they could reach it, Rj takes a short glimpse and sees the Raptor exploding to pieces"

Rj: Fuck! The Raptor! It's all gone! Looks like Rahan sabotaged it when we went inside...

Reyna: Bloody hell! The explosion was big...This bastard will pay so much for this. Come on, let's head towards the spaceport.

Rj: Oh he's gonna pay! Big time.

0