Chapter 7 – From Earth to Rexus
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["From Earth to Rexus"]

{Time: 6:00 AM}
{Location: International Spaceport - Israel - Trading Company}

"Some time later, the twins reach Israel to get inside the only ship with Rexus Prime as it's destination"

Rj: Well. At least we are full in terms of food now. You okay?

Reyna: I'm alright. Now, which one did he say it was?

Rj: Cargo 7V.

Reyna: Uh...This one. Right there. Let's go.

"As they head for the transport, a security guard stops them"

Security: Excuse me. You can not pass.

Rj: Here.

"Rj shows their IDs"

Security: The mercs, eh? Alright guys. Go straight in. And good luck.

Rj: Looks like Morgan took care of things already.

Reyna: Yeah. Gosh I need some sleep. Wake me up when we reach Rexus.

Rj: You got it.

"4 hours later the ship reaches it's destination at Rexus Prime International Spaceport - Lion's Gate"

{Planet: Rexus Prime}
{Location: The Outer Rim}
{Temperature: -10 > 2 oC}
{H2O: 72-73%}
{O2: 23-25%}
{Life Support: Very High}
{External Support Needed: No}
{Description: Cold Terra}
{Earth Similarity: 0.89}

{City: Lion's Gate - Planet's Capital}
{Time: 10:00 AM}

Rj: Hey. Hey wake up.

Reyna: Oh. We're here? You got any sleep?

Rj: Yeah. I'm okay. So. Any plans from now on?

Reyna: Well I have the intel. Morgan has spies here. Learnt everything he could for us. We are to meet his guy on this location, right there, in about an hour.

Rj: OK, then. Let's move out.

"After some time, the twins meet up with the United Front spy in a dark alley, who gives them all the information they need"

Reyna: Let's see here. "12 AM : Meetup at Rogue tower. 40th floor, rooftop".

Rj: Detailed guy. I like it. So we have 2 hours time 'till the meetup at the tower?

Reyna: Looks like it. Transporting is slow by the looks of it.

Rj: Or they wanna check the place out before they do anything. I think Victus would probably play this guy like he did the last.

Reyna: Either case. We have some money left. Huge fight awaits us, I'm certain of it.

Rj: Well...We are at Lion's Gate, are we not?

Reyna: I got you, brother. Let's go equip.

"Sometime later - Lion's Gate. 11:00 AM"

Rj: Man this place is crowded.

Reyna: I bought what I needed. You?

Rj: Yup. Rogue tower now?

Reyna: Yeah.

Rj: Copy. Where at?

Reyna: You see this big blue tower?

Rj: Yeah. That' it?

Reyna: No. Left side from that. The Red one. With the flags hanging. Used to be a company running it. Billionaires. Now it's partially empty. Mostly a sight for the people to see.

Rj: How do you know all of this?

Reyna: I searched it. How else do you think?

Rj: Oh. So, are we going then?

Reyna: Wait for them to come. There will be guards waiting for Rahan, so we must not risk revealing ourselves right now or they will know we are here and they will kill us on sight. Here. Put these on.

Rj: Hoodies? What are we? Hackers or something?

Reyna: Just---

"Some time later - Outside of rogue tower. Rj and Reyna found a vantage point from where they could spot the transport coming"

Reyna: He even set a road block so no one would approach the tower. Smart guy.

Rj: Equip binos. Full zoom.

Reyna: Wait. I see his truck.

Rj: I see it, too.

Reyna: He's getting out. Meeting up with...must be Victus's men.

Rj: What are we waiting for? Let's go and assault them.

Reyna: Are you crazy? They will bring more guys and we will die in no time! No...This is no place to do anything stupid.

Rj: So, now what?

Reyna: Equipment will be transferred to the rooftop. Oh and remember. This is not earth. Climate here is a bit different.

Rj: Yeah, yeah. Small notice. So how do we reach the rooftop?

Reyna: With this.

Rj: Boot thrusters? Oh girl, I love you!

Reyna: Limited-time thrusters actually. One use only. That's all I could get my hands on. We will have to approach from the back. Too many guards in the front. Once at the rooftop, we will hide and wait for the ship to arrive.

Rj: Bet there will be armed ships accompanying it, right?

Reyna: Oh you bet!

"Some time later..."

{11:50AM - rooftop}

Rj: Well, here we are. Up and high.

Reyna: Wait. 12 o'clock. The transport ship.

Rj: Here's Victus's ship as well.

Reyna: Let's wait for the right moment to strike.

Rj: Copy that.

"Victus and Rahan meet. The crates are being slowly dropped by the small transport spaceship which holds them. Not very big in size"

Victus: Rahan! Good to see you, my friend. I see you have the crates I "asked" you to get me.

Rahan: Yes. It was very easy for me as well. Manhil is dead and his men as well. Easy day. Everything went smooth.

Victus: I am very glad to hear that. And EUF?

Rahan: Idiots didn't even realise what was going on. Bribed a few and no one suspected anything. These babies are one of a kind. It'll take a houndred years to manufacture them again! Manhil did a good job. Oh well...It's a shame.

Victus: Very nice indeed Rahan! I'm surprised!

Rahan: There were...some complications, however.

Victus: Complications?

Rahan: The twins...they tried to stop me. But I set them up. Tied them, placed a bomb near them and the place went sky-high.

Victus: You mean...They are dead?

Rahan: Not quite. They somehow escaped.

Victus: So...They are still alive?

Rahan: I suppose so. But we got into a fight with the Cypriot spaceport police and so they arrested them. Maybe they're out already. But at least they're not here now, are they?

Victus: Hm. Yes, I suppose you're right. I must take more action into taking them down, looks like.

Rahan: What exactly are you planning to do with these weapons? I mean...All this hustle for what? I need to know. Just for clearance, that's all.

Victus: You see, friend, once I throw them at Earth, they will sign their defeat and all the power will go to me. And I will finally be rid of this damned war. It's been costing me...many lives. And resources, as well.

Rahan: And once you get power, I will have something out of it as well right? I mean, I helped you, didn't I?

Victus: See, Rahan. Your cooperation with me was most helpful. But each journey has its end.

Rahan: Wh--what do you mean?

"Victus loads a gun and aims at Rahan"

Victus: I mean...Goodbye and thank you, old friend!

Rahan: No...NO...NOOO!

"Victus fires his gun ans kills Rahan. Victus's men then fire at his goons and kill them shortly after"

Victus: Take his body away.

Rj: This guy is worst than we thought. But I expected something like that would happen. Almost feels too cliche, you know?

Reyna: Alright this is our moment. Rahan and his men are all dead. Only a few of Victus's guards remaining. But first here's the deal. See I spoke with----

Rj: HEY YOU IDIOT! OVER HERE JACKASS!

Victus: What is---Oh no! Not them again! AH! FUCK IT. If you want something done, do it yourself!

Reyna: Rj wait! We must destroy those weapons in space! Or we will BOTH DIE!

Rj: Oh fuck, yes. You're right.

Reyna: There is no time. Hurry. Grab the crates. Use the anti-gravity switch located below. I will distract him!

"Reyna starts firing at Victus and his men"

Rj: How are we supposed to get out of this rooftop? Thrusters were one time only. We can not escape!

Reyna: No worries. Morgan said he'll send a quick transport once the crates have landed. They should be arriving at any moment. I notified him.

Rj: Oh yeah? Well if they are more late, then I don't think we're going to make it out of here alive!

Victus: Shoot them both! Now! Shoot!

Rexian Soldier: Yes, sir! Open fire!

"Suddently a heavy space-fighter appears from the back, reaching the rooftop"

David Morgan: [Via communicator] Oh, not so fast Victus!

Rj: David! Wait...David?

Reyna: What? Why are you here?

David Morgan: Questions later! Jump in guys! Bring those crates here! We only have a few minutes before the Rexian army brings the Tesla frigates!

Reyna: Morgan, can you hold him off? I need at least 30 seconds to load the crates!

David Morgan: Yeah just do it quickly! I'm covering.

"After about half a minute, Reyna and Rj are done loading the crates"

Rj: That's all! Crates are in! Reyna, jump inside!

"Reyna then jumps into Morgan's ship as it takes off"

Reyna: Hell. That was close.

Rexian Soldier: Sir! Are you alright?

Victus: AH! WHAT WAS THAT AIM OF YOURS? Prepare my fighter. Inform the Army at Sector Alpha to prepare a blockade with assault frigates and Tesla ships. EUF have broken through! They must NOT escape!

Rexian Soldier: Right away sir!

0