Chapter 40 – Blood and Metal
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["Blood and Metal"]

{Planet: Rexus Prime - space}
{At: EUF Frigate “Anomaly”}

E.U.F Technician: ...So we told him it’s either us or his girlfriend.

E.U.F Technician 2: And what happened?

E.U.F Technician: He called us “traitors” and “not worth being friends”.

E.U.F Technician 2: Oh man. This sucks.

E.U.F Technician: Yeah I---Wait. I am picking something on the radar. Are you getting that too?

E.U.F Technician 2: Yes. Did we call for reinforcements?

E.U.F Technician: No---What the? The signal is getting bigger.

"Another technician rushes in the room"

E.U.F Technician 3: Eh cap’. You need to see this!

"Suddenly a huge fleet of RPU ships appeared surrounding the EUF defense fleet"

{Location: Admiral Bren Warden's Capital Ship}

Bren: Concentrate fire and don’t stop until they have become particles. And get the drop pods ready for launch.

"The bigger ships took position atop the planet. They opened their hangars and ramps and started launching hundreds of drop pods on the surface"

{Planet: Rexus Prime}
{Time: 16:45}

(EUF)Commander Morrison: Did the patrols pick anything up?

Soldier: Nope. Negative. They aren’t making any moves. It feels strange.

"The commander noticed something above"

Commander Morrison: Holy...Are those...Drop pods? Shit. Get the AA’s ready! MOVE MOVE!

"While the anti-air guns were destroying some of them, most of the pods passed through landing on the E.U.F base and some behind, on the civilian camp. The pod’s doors opened each carrying four assault robots. Some of them were simple built and carrying rifles while others were heavily armored and they were using rapid-fire machineguns and had rocket launchers attached to their shoulders. All hell broke loose. Soldiers trying to escort civilians to the transport ships, civilians trying to fight back, bodies dropping left and right.

Suddenly a pod significantly bigger than the others dropped on the middle of the battlefield. It's top was ejected off and a huge war-bot jumped from inside wielding a plasma shield on one hand and long dual barbed whips on the other, started a rampage destroying everything in it's path.

Most of the ships were falling out of the sky but a few were able to reach the atmosphere only to be greeted by the chaos above"

"...And a few miles away, atop of a tall building, Victus was watching the whole time. A smile was formed at his mouth..."

Victus: It’s about time.

0