Interlude – May Parker
3.9k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I decided to add a small bonus chapter, I hope you enjoy it.

December 23

I don't know what is happening between Peter and Sig.

First, they disappear while they were visiting Oscorp, returning later on with Peter claiming to have sprained his ankle, even if it wasn't true.

And considering that if Mr. Harrington didn't call me to ask about Peter's health, I would not even know about it...

Then they slept together on that night, and later on, both of them were crying like babies.

Peter said that Sig did something stupid and that he was furious, but what could have happened?

Maybe I should go with Peter to Sig's house tomorrow, in this way I could have a chat with Sig's parents, they could know something that I don't...

--------------

The next day, decided on discovering what happened, I brought Peter to Sig's house.

After we ring the bell, it takes a couple of seconds before a stressed Charles comes to the door, opening it and addressing us, "May, Peter, what a delightful surprise, how are you?"

"We are fine, we decided to come mostly to let Peter and Sig clarify themself, I believe that could be helpful for both of them," I replied, entering the house.

"I hope so..." Charles says, before turning to my nephew and asking, "Peter, do you want to move to Sig's room? He doesn't want to speak with us, but maybe with you it will be different..."

A visibly uncomfortable Peter answers, "Sure Mr. Moon"

"There is no need for formalities, Peter, you know you can call me Charles," Sig's dad says, before guiding us in front of his son's room.

Leaving Peter there, we move to the kitchen, where we find Sakura having her coffee, and we start to talk, trying to understand what the hell happened during that night and the morning that they were alone.

"Charles, Sakura what do you think happened?" I ask them, unsure of what could have caused that reaction.

"I don't know May, they are young, I wouldn't be strange for them to fight over something or someone," she said, dismissing the fight as a normal quarrel between friends.

"Someone? Like a girl?" I ask, trying to remember if I have ever heard them talking about a girl.

"Maybe, I mean they started high school, this is the time that boys start being attracted to girls," she replies, nonplussed about the possibility.

"Ladies, I think that you are ignoring a possibility," Charles says, capturing our attention.

"Which one?" I ask, not seeing his point.

"That their quarrel wasn't one between friends," he explains, a strange glim appearing in his eyes.

"What do you mean? They are friends, they fought, so it was a fight between friends, easy." Sakura intervenes in the conversation, unconvinced by her husband's words.

And that's the moment Charles was waiting for, throwing a bomb in our talk, "You are excluding the option of them being more than friends." 

I take a couple of seconds to ponder on the possibility before answering, "That's... Well, now that you point it out, it does kind of make sense."

"Wait, you two are suggesting that the two of them are lovers or something? That's impossible, we would have noticed something," Sakura tries to stop us from moving into the realm of fantasy, but her husband interferes, fully convinced by his own opinion, "But their reactions do make sense, I mean a fight with your first crush could explain their reactions..." 

"I don't know, Peter said Sig did something stupid to him, what could have done? If they are something more than friends, he wouldn't have reacted this way even if Sig kissed him..." I say, still skeptical of this theory, even if I can't say that it is too farfetched.

"Maybe they did more than a kiss..." He replies, demonstrating a spirit that I didn't know he had.

"What do you expect Sig could have done, molest him?" I reply, doubting that the smaller and cuter Sig could have done something to my nephew.

"He will never do that, not even with Peter seducing him," he replies, trying to shift possible blame on Peter.

"What?! I could believe that Peter will get seduced by Sig, not the reverse." I reply, fully committed to proving that this situation was Sig's fault. 

"You seem to believe that my son will be the girl in the relationship, but I doubt it, I will bid on Sig being on top." Says Charles, before taking out a notebook.

"Ha, you can hope for it, but my Peter will be the one on top, I am sure of it," I reply while watching him writing down our bet.

"What do we bet?" He says, fully committed to his stupid idea.

Like that cutie could be on top of my Peter...

"The right to reproach the other for the rest of our life," I reply, certain of my idea. At the same, I propose the stakes he answers, "I accept." 

"Good." We both say while we shake hands.

"You are talking like they are in a relationship; shouldn't we ask them what happened before going on with these speculations?" Sakura spokes, trying to move the conversation to more sensible topics. But, she can't even finish her phrase before both Charles and I shout at the same time "Shut up!" 

95