Chapter 3
122 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov mc

Or that's how I thought, I thought it would stop existing in the sweet hug of death, but now I'm standing in an office, with a crazy suit and glasses looking at me, can anyone explain to me? And yet he is sitting in front of a computer, does not make any sense, in the post-life has internet?

??? " Before you panic, hysteria or whatever, you can call me Mr. Lee, I am responsible for the land of the dimension 564 the one you came "

I looked with disbelief for the man, and did not know what to do, and only came a question on time.

 MC "So you mean there are other 563 lands?"

He's looking at me as if I were an idiot, does it have a problem to punch his face?

Mr. Lee "Seriously that this is the first question you do? ... Coff. COFF ... yes there are countless lands different from your not only are not exactly equal, most are lifeless planets, or who will still form life, there are many, type has land that monkeys did not evolve and there are only animals, but also There is land that is similar to yours, have I will give you an example, there is a land that Nazi Germany won the war and stopped calling the earth this planet and started to call Germany, the supervisor of this planet was just a mortal that is now - "

MC "Okay! Just stop! "

Lord Lee "Cursed daring brats, they do not know how to respect the older ones"

The man with glasses, Lord Lee I think, begins to type on the computer while grunting until he stops and looks at me.

Lord Lee "Dude you died in a very painful way ... let's see you changed your life for a 10-year-old girl, and died of pulmonary bankruptcy with severe burns in her chest and thighs, the fire began with an explosion of a laboratory Third-floor drugs of the hotel you were, any questions? "

Mc "First what do you mean by I changed my life, I was not going to die?"

Lord Lee "Wait, let me see in the registry ... see, here is that if you jump from the porch that time would have 80% chance to survive, you would fall on a truck, would be seriously injured but survived."

MC "I understand ..." Sigh "... The next question, Drug Laboratory? In the hotel?"

Lord Lee "Oh! This part is interesting, there is a drug cartel in your country, they operate in several cities renting rooms in hotels and make laboratory in them, and when traffickers want to replenish the drugs they rent the room to the lake, it was an interesting scheme until their Father start hunting them. "

MC "Wait! What? Is my father hunting criminals? "

Mr. Lee "Yes, he promised was not it? Or that's what he says when they ask for mercy for him, it looks like comics the guy arrives and starts shooting at the head of the traffickers, fly brains everywhere, I'm a fan of it so I accelerated his reincarnation process just to see the cause of the massacre. Hahahaha "

MC "Accelerate reincarnation process?"

Lord Lee "I have not explained to you? Listen, you would be in the void until your soul is clean from the memories, and when your soul returns to the origin you would be born automatically like a baby, I took your soul from the emptiness to meet you, Or do you think I would find all the souls who die? "

Mc "So what's going to happen to me?"

Lord Lee "You have two -"

 His cell phone plays, he points with his finger to wait, and he gets up and answers in the corner of the room ... I have no idea why he is bowing to the phone ... and now he is happy talking on the cell phone ... It ends the connection and returns to the table.

Mr. Lee "hahaha, what a happy day, they chose my land to summon a hero, I will win a bonus"

I looked empty at him and asked.

MC "How long did I get in the void? And what will happen to me now that you took me from the emptiness? "

Lord Lee "Four years, I do not have much time to explain I'll send you to another world in a body with an age similar to what you died, I'll send the computer to search"

Mc "So I choose a power or something?"

Lord Lee "I can not give you any power, you came here for a whim my, I can only give power for authorized people, gods! The hero is coming, I have to be faster, masculine ok! Fourteen years ok! Oh if you happen to meet the administrator of this new world say it was Hitler who sent you and have a good trip. "

MC "son of -"

When I start to disappear, I see a woman entering the room he is beautiful on one side of the face and the other is with an ugly burn.

Lord Lee "Welcome Sara, my name is -"

Everything is dark again. Hello, darkness, my old friend.

3