Chapter 6
69 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Pov mc

Mc "Good morning Bob"

I greeted him with a smile on his face that made me take a strong punch in the stomach, but even that was not able to take my smile.

It's been two days since I was able to listen to the sound of the river, I feel like I'm floating in the clouds, I finally can see progress in my grandiose escape.

The only bad thing is the annoying blue screen that appeared in the corner of my vision, that if I focus on my gaze on it it goes to the center of my vision and disturbs me while I'm mining.

Now, why do not I confirm the installation? It's simple to imagine that you spent almost two years working that neither crazy and when you're almost finishing what you're doing, a program of nowhere appears, wanting to install in your brain, which has a chance of 40% to kill you with Installation ... If it were before I listen to the river I would install without thinking twice.

And worst of all is that this program has no explanation about what it is, it can be a system of missions that helps me get strong quickly, or may even be a system of levels that I need to kill to get stronger, or It can be a system that makes me gain characteristics of animals that I like if it's that last if it worked on insects okay, but if not, I would gain powers of maximum a mouse, what would it help in this situation where I am? In short, the system can be useful at other times, I think of installing it when it flees from here because if I did well at least I will have escaped from here and all my work at the time that I was in the mines will not be in vain.

Let's leave this blue screen annoying aside for now, and we went back to the river, I thought of two options, I can be very close to the river to the noises pass through the wall, another I can be far and the river is super big and makes noise Very high, I hope it's the first and it's not because I'm going out faster ... All right, I even thought I would go back in time and punch the self that dug to the right for a month ... Coff Coff. .. is more because if the second I would be screwed. The sound would spread throughout the mine alerting the orcs that are taking care of the mine.

I can not think I can be digging right next to the river, and a beat that I on the wall can flood all the mine, just thinking about it I start to shivers.

Think positive! Positive thinking! When I get to Rio, it will be a supper cave of fruit trees and flowers, and you will have beautiful fairies playing around the trees, and they'll lend me a boat so I do not have to play me on the river ... Coff Coff ... This was very positive for my taste.

Before resting yesterday? I thought about how to check if I'm close or not from Rio, if I'm near the river the wall should be more humid than the others, if it's far off the other walls, that's all I could think to check.

I get close to the wall and put my ear on it to listen to the sound of the river, do not have a very big difference from yesterday? When I went to rest then I compare the moisture of the walls with my hand, and it's all the same ... my smile that was on my face for two days gets rigid.

My brain starts working very fast in search of a plan, I imagine mounting traps and obstacles to the orcs in the tunnel narrowing the walls for them not to pass, until the blue screen catches my attention.

Dane! My life is crap same, I have to survive eating earthworms and bush, or die by guards trying to escape or die by installing this program in my brain now, which can give me more chance to escape, I close my eyes and breath back then From the screen that says confirms.

They spent a few seconds, I open my eyes slowly.

"That! Did I survive hahaha 40% chance of death? Hahahaha I chose on a 50% chance of finding the river, I am the master of the choices hahaha -argh - fucking "

An absurd pain came in my head and soon was spreading all over the body, for a moment I thought I was back at the hotel on fire ... but the pain was stronger than I felt that day, and then  I erased.

2