Chapter 02.2 – Curses Will Fly To The Sky-02
2.1k 15 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was nothing but darkness. Everything’s entirely dark. 

Accompanied by thousands of cries as if I were passing through a prison land, I was being pushed forward by a mere push as if they were accompanying me to my last breath…

I felt their cold eyes stabbing my back, but could only swallow my dry saliva in fear. What if they suddenly jumped at me within a second, and really did stab me.

Well, that just meant I’m really walking towards my death.

Uncertain whether I’ve already arrived at my destination, before long, they soon stopped pushing my back forward, before their footsteps started disappearing within the range I could hear. It started from being loud, until it slowly became silent, to the point I could no longer hear it with my ears alone.

I took quite a bit of air from the emptied space around me, before swallowing it into my very belly. Even though not a single day has passed since I was taken away by force, I was still hungry as hell, drooling for something to eat.

How the hell could I think up of eating when going into some weird place? Even I didn’t know the answer.

I sticked out my index finger for a little bit before thrusting it towards my right nose hole.

Well, who cares about things like those, it’s not like I could escape from this place by dwelling much further into my mind. Only by seeing it, would a solution would arose.

“....In the first place, it was my father’s fault…. That f*cking scumbag… I swore, once I get out of here, I’ll murder him till the grim reaper offers its hand to that scum.”

“Why, did your father do something wrong to you….?”

Strangely, there was a voice close to me, however, I paid no mind over it. 

Since someone was comforting me, I should give him/her a positive reply, no?

“The scumbag father of mine sold me into a lousy lewd Queen who wanted a toy for herself. I mean, if she do really want one, couldn’t she have just brought one on a toy store? Why choose one whose living his life in peace without even a joy in his life? Seriously, if the Queen has no loose screws in her head, what else would she be? A sadistic? Psychopath? Man, just thinking about it gives me creeps.”

Of course, everything I said was genuine.

I was genuinely pissed off by the fact that my father sold me. I mean, I know that it wasn’t his fault, and he also couldn’t do anything about it, but the fact he made a sly grin before bidding farewell to me with a mischievous eyes, made me wanted to pluck out the living daylight of his eyes.

Also, weren’t the Queen a weird one? 

So bad mouthing her one or two didn’t matter.

Didn’t she also forced my family for me to become her toy as to retorting into threatening my family? The letter even said that if I don’t come with them, they’ll order an execution to my whole family. So what right does she have to not be the center of my resentment?

The voice beside me who were comforting me earlier became silent.

Hey! If you suddenly became like that, it would make me a bit embarrassed didn’t ya know!

I swallowed down the tingling saliva stuck in the center of my throat, before coughing a few bits.

Seriously, after all that tantrum, I didn’t received a single care from the person whose comforting me just a few minute ago. 

What a bad thing that was.

Since it seemed that the person whose comforting me earlier was one of the Queen’s servants/knights who served over her, I would be doomed if they told the Queen everything I’ve spoken till now.

Never mind having my head flying, surely, my whole family would also be caught up by my mistake and would have their heads rolling in the ground.

Well it was fine if it was only me and my father would have their heads rolling in the ground. Didn’t even matter to me even if his body would became a fountain of blood, nor he would start crawling on the ground headless. But, it was a different story once my mother was involved into it.

My knees immediately fell into the ground before I could think of anything, and then, all of the sudden, I started groveling in the ground with my head hung low, and I started apologizing with tears flowing into my eyes.

Please, It didn’t matter to me even if my scumbag father dies! 

Just don’t take my mother along his grave!

I would even kill myself if you wanted me to, just don’t tell the Queen all the thing I’ve spoken out subconsciously so far!!

“P-Please!! Please don’t tell the Queen about what I’ve said!! It might have displeased you since I bad-mouthed the one you’re serving unconsciously, but please!! Please don’t tell the Queen about it, or my mother would have her head rolling in the ground!!”

Please!!

Didn’t even matter if ya torture my scumbag father nor kill him along with me!!

Just please don’t group my mother with us who’ve done the bad thing!!

Argh… Wait a minute… Didn’t I the one who’ve done the bad thing and bad-mouthed her in front of her one of her servants?

I mean, my father really didn’t do anything about it, nor said anything that would displeased the Queen….

Whatever!! Since he’s a traitor, he must be purged!!

No matter what reason it was, nor because he’s my father! Since he sold his son, shouldn’t he take the responsibilities of his wrongdoings?

I could even vividly remember the wryly grin etched on his face before I bid farewell with that scumbag.

Traitor must be purged!!

My eyes burned with desires that, even if I were to get executed today, I would promise to bring my father to my grave with me.  No, should I say? Our graves instead?

< Traitor must be purged!! (02.2) >

16