Chapter 06.4 – You’re Gonna Help Me?-04
848 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Argh… What a pain in the ass….

 

After waking up in the morning, here I was again reaching out to the sky. 

 

Just like yesterday, I’ve had that bad dream again. The dream I’ve been seeing in my sleeps since I was young. 

 

A world so unfamiliar to me, and yet could feel the familiarity to me in the same time.

 

About an average-looking guy, no, more like, an ugly bastard with his head sleeping soundlessly to a beautiful lady’s lap. Not only that, there was also tons of beautiful ladies arounds that average-looking guy surrounding him, as if he was the main feast of the festival.

 

Seriously, even though I had no desire of loving other women or had any desire of lusting for them. I kinda felt like I wanted to punch that ugly bastard inside my dreams…..

 

...He’s freaking lucky and all, yet his eyes were gleaming in cold eyes thin layer glare, as if he was always mad. It was as if, I was staring at the male version of the Queen, the only difference was that the man in my dream was uglier than a pig could ever be.

 

I mean, if the Queen became a man, surely she won’t be that ugly. If so, the world must be about to come to an end….

 

After blinking a few times while staring dazedly to the ceiling blocking the outside, I began thinking up things. I wonder, if my life would be better if the Queen didn’t kidnapped m- I mean, forced me to become her slave.


Probably, I would be laughing with my mother and father right now…. Yeah, laughing with my bastard father.

 

“ArrgghhhhH!!!!!!!!! Damn youuuuuuuu!!!!! Youuuuuuuuuu fuuuuuuucckkinggggggggg scummmmmmmmmbaaaaggggg!!!!!!!!!”

 

***

 

Outskirts the capital, in the middle of the forest, a couple of a man and a woman was staring at each other, in a distanced seats. Even though they looked like a couple, the distance between them was so far, that it couldn’t be considered as a level of a lover.


“.......”

 

While silent was keeping them accompany, with the awkward atmosphere floating around them, the man in the end of the table opposite to the woman, all of the sudden, shuddered in coldness…… Just what the hell is happening, when he took a look outside the clouds, it seemed like there won’t be any cold breeze tonight, so why is he feeling really cold.

 

“D-dear…. It seemed like the place has suddenly became cold, c-could you cook me a warm soup…?” The man’s eyes were quaking in fear since they were still in argument. After all, he sold his son for the Queen, since the Queen was asking for it. She even paid him a huge sum, even though he was willing to give out his son even if the Queen didn’t resisted. 

 

After all, that bastard son of him has a mother complex.

 

The mother in the end of the table only gave him a cold glare, before he turns his head in another way.

 

Right, it was my mistake…. 

 

It was my mistake so please stopp that!!!!

 

“R-right…” Even though he wanted to complain why he’s receiving a cold shoulder, he just shook off the thought of it. Arguing any further would only worsen his situation.

 

While he was wishing for time to move on, someone suddenly knocked at their door. But, since it was an opportunity to escape his situation, he didn’t hold a second thought before rushing out. And soon, someone he never expect would come to their house, were standing with both of their feets in front of him…..

 

A beautiful lady, and a handsome man, who transcends even the beauty of continent. It was none other than the two important figures in their continent, the King and Queen.

 

Strange thing was, is he didn’t know what they were doing here, nor what they’re planning.

 

Wait, do they want to murder me right now and rape my wife, isn’t that why the Queen even brought the King over? Well, that’s a strange thing to think, so he immediately discarded that thought and tried to come up with an another theory.

 

Perhaps, the idiot son of his has did something bad again, that’s why they’re here….

 

And here I thought, that son of mine would do good in there since our life was on the line….Certainly, they were doomed today if all his theories were true. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.

 

The Queen bowed her head in 360 degrees, before screaming on top of her lung.

 

“Thank you for taking care of your son till now! I really, really appreciate everything you’ve done, as to not letting him go outside and meet other woman and restrict him to his home!” 

 

When the Queen raised up her head and took a look inside, she spotted a woman knitted in a sweater, eating like a pig inside. Obviously, since it’s a woman, she couldn’t help but glare at her out of instinct. Was it perhaps she considered her as a rival now? Even though she was much a beauty than her, she could feel the difference in aura between them.

 

The Queen pointed her finger to the person behind the man in front of her, before the man in question turns his head around, only to let out a short groan.

 

“Who is she?” The Queen asked such a simple question, but her voice sounded so dreary, and was somewhat cold.

 

Even the man in front of her was beginning to feel the cold behind her words.

 

“S-she’s my wife….Kurai’s mother.”

 

“I see….” As soon she confirmed that it’s not someone a possible love interest of Kurai, the smile that disappeared on her face a while ago, returned back to its place, and a deep smile soon shaped out into her motionless reddish lips.

 

“Y-you’re highness must be tired right now… W- would you like to take a rest into our measly house…?”

 

The Queen humbly accepted his proposal with a smile.

 

“Oh, father, don’t be like that. It’s not like we’re strangers now, so please stop shaking.” 

 

F-father….? The man in question showed confusion in his face, before shaking his head in denial.

 

Hell, I must be hearing things….Earlier, he suddenly felt weird chills, and now, he’s even hearing the Queen of their continent calls him father. Am I about to die?

 

< Thank you for taking care of him~(06.4) >

10