Chapter 07.4 – I’m Screwed-04
377 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What did she told me again earlier…?

That she can't beat him and could only hold him down, right??

But… Looking at how that man was being forced to be on the defensive….

How the f*cking hell she can't beat him when that man was sweating like crazy, while she doesn't even feel like going all out, at all!!!

Argh, if only she's not here to save my life…

"I would have shredded her to smittens!!!"

I subconsciously closed my lips as the thought inside my head suddenly escaped from my mouth.

What a bad day to have a mouth. I never actually thought that I'm already this corrupted.

Never have I ever thought that I would be able to subconsciously speaks out the thoughts riding my head.

Fortunately, Rayne and Urciel paused only for a few seconds and then continued their fight. Urciel and Rayne even stared at me earlier with face oh so dumbfounded. They literally had no idea what I was talking about.

Everytime Urciel brought his sword to strike, Rayne would avoid it with no difficulty at all as if she was a god of war. 

Her sword was calm in her hand, and when she strikes, Urciel would engage with it by deflecting her blade.

Although it seemed like Rayne has the advantage, the fight was more like equal than what I've thought.

Perhaps that's why they couldn't defeat each other.

Watching them while standing bored me to death, and so, I decided to calm my head then rested my buttocks into the ground while groaning in annoyance.

"Hurry up and end it already. I've already grown tired of watching this."

An exchange after an exchange. It was known that their fight would last for at least a few hours. 

Even so, there's no way I can wait patiently on those mean times!!

When their swords collided with each other, they both took a step back while maintaining their posture. Afterwards, their battle came to halt as they stared at each other before glancing towards my face. 

I scratched my cheeks a little, bit dumbfounded. 

Were there something in my face? Why they're standing there not ending their fight and is watching me sit here.

As I was wondering what's they're on about, I suddenly heard the man who've been fighting Rayne speaks.

He pointed his pointing finger towards me and said with a smile.

"Say, couldn't I, just smack him even once?"

Even though Urciel knew how heavy the affection Rayne had towards the man he was pointing at, he still asked with steeled resolve.

Rayne was speechless for a second there before dumbly staring at my face again.

Heyy, say something!!

There's no way you would let someone beat my face when you've come here to save my life, right? Right??

At least f*cking speak the hell out!! Was your mouth only for a show!!!

Rayne hesitated for a second before shaking her head.

"I can't afford to let you do so...."

Man, seriously that makes me flustered for a second there.

I could hear my heart skipped a bit for a second there for unknown reason.

Urciel wearing an ugly distorted expression was about to mock her about how naive she was, but suddenly got surprised to see Rayne opened her lips and speaks again.

".... But if the target you're gonna vent on is his body, I would let you do so. Not the face though. Put a scratch on his and I would kill you, you hear me…?"

Urciel chuckled under his breath like a true devil. I almost shuddered in terror just by listening to his laughter.

Eventually, a sigh naturally escaped my lips. From what I've heard from what they're talking about, I'm pretty much fortunate because I won't be in danger.

At least, my face would be spared.

Heeeeyyyy!!

What the freaking hell!!

Why is she teaming up with her enemy just a few seconds ago!!

Coming here to save me, my crap! it would've been better if you didn't come to my rescue!!

Seeing the man who's been fighting Rayne rushed towards me like an arrow, I stood up from the ground before turning my back to them and running at the speed which you'll never imagine.

Runn!!! I have to run or else I would definitely end up dead!! 

Damn it, why does karma come so fast? I only spoke out my dissatisfaction and the karma's already heading to me in just a minute as if it the most obvious thing in the world.

If I knew this was gonna happen, I would have never ever opened my mouth that time!!

Curses, is the god of misfortune truly clinging to me like everyday??

Seriously now! My knight and shining armor!! Where are you now!?

Urciel throws his sword to the side and doesn't plan on using his sword against Kurai. After all, the Kurai that he feared no longer exists, and so even his glorious strength so it'll be a waste using his sword. Would be better to beat up the clone with his bare hands.

When Urciel finally catched up to him, he threw his fist without hesitation, using every last bit of strength that he had.

However, what he had seen in the next second shocked him. Kurai actually ducked down before rolling forward, successfully avoiding his fist.

"At least, his survival instinct is still intact." Urciel thought as he gaze at Kurai with pitiful eyes.

On the other hand, while I was running that time, footsteps echoed behind me and I could feel his presence behind me. Without a slight hesitation, I ducked down and rolled forward.

I actually freaked out that time because I subconsciously did it for unknown reason. What's more strange is my body moving in its own before I could think.

The space distorted as the fist past through the air, and I could feel how powerful the strike was from it alone. Heck, didn't expect that my survival instinct would kick in, realizing that if such a strike struck me, I would be rolling on the ground and become a corpse.

Why did I only discover such a thing of all time? Worst, while a hostile enemy was chasing after me.

< My knight and shining armor!! Where are you!? (07.4) >

7