1
541 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

In a starry night, inside wall shiganshina. A woman and a man is celebrating the birth of their two sons.

"Uwaaaaah! Uwaaaah!"

Cries of two babies could be heard, while the father feels like the happiest man alive.

"Husband.....they are so cute!"

"Yes dear! They look so cute!"

The couple was so happy for this two new born babies that they were blessed with. They were happy, but one person is confused about this situation.

'Where am I? Didn't I just died?' Looking at the giant humans that he is seeing, he is confused since he just died. Looking at the giant humans carefully, he knew where he got reincarnated.

'I know I killed myself to escape hell, but what is this? Why did you reincarnate me to the world that I didn't wished to go to in my second life!'

During his previous life he is pretty much addicted to games and anime, but due to this hobby. He didn't made any friends as he always turn down everyone who invites him somewhere. Time passed, everyone started to avoid him. He was okay with it, since no one would bother him anymore. Well not until he got confessed to by a girl, he was happy since he have been dreaming of having a real life girlfriend, not only that she is the most beautiful and pretty much the best girl he could find in school. Unfortunately for him, this relationship didn't last long, as soon as his hobby was found out by her. She started to spread it to everyone and she would make accusations on how he tried to **** her. Which made all the guys hate him to the core, not only was he able to date this beautiful girl, he even had the nerve to do viscous things like that. He started to question himself, 'why did I deserve this, what did I do to her, I treated her right and never forced her into anything!'

One day, he found out that same girl talking trash about him while kissing with another guy.

"I did what you did...are you happy? Shun!"

"Yeah, I'm happy! Finally I got to ruin that smug guy! How dare he ignore my invitation!"

Hearing this conversation, he decided to just ignore them and move on in his life. Well he tried to do it, but it continued. The accusations of him raping a girl, the teacher hated him, he tried to explain that it didn't happen, everything. He tried to clear his name, but at the last moment no one believed him. Not even his parents, not even his friends. It ruined his life.....he felt like he is living in a cage with no escape. He became an adult, tried to get a job, but it didn't work out. Since words of his names in the internet about him being a rapist is spreading everywhere. The one who spread it was none other than his former classmates.

"Sorry mom, and dad! I can't live my life here anymore! Even if I tried to, the company that I apply to won't accept me because of the accusations" he said while crying, his hand is shaking as he put his head closer to the hole of the noose. Just thinking about dying made him feel fear, but thinking about living made him feel more fear.

"If there is a second life I want it to be in an anime" he wished then he put the noose on his head and kicked the chair that he is standing on.

"Geeuhhe! H-help!"

He lost consciousness then died....

 

10