3
397 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Chapter 3

The next day, Since I'm still a 2 year old child. I'm not really doing anything except play, eat, and sleep.

—————————

New mission: grope your mom's ass

Reward: add 1 stats to everything

Punishment for failing: minus 5 stats points to everything

Punishment/reward for completing: nothing

Time limit: 2 days

—————————-

Fucking shit rewards, I want to get my talents...give me one after this

I went up behind my mom and reached for her ass.

"Hey! Naughty little kid!" She scolded him then went back to what she is doing.

——————

Mission complete!

+1 to all stats!

Power: 12 -> 13

Speed: 11 -> 12

Intelligence: 10 -> 11

Charm: 7 -> 8

Luck: 8 -> 9

Talents:

Breast sucking (the longer you suck them tits the greater the pleasure will become)

———————-

Soon mikasa came in with her mother again. I went up to her and played with this cute girl.

"Good morning, albert and eren!"

"Good morning, mikasa!" I said then went up to play with her. Me and eren started playing running games. We would run around the house and just play with each other.

"Let's play hide n seek..." mikasa suggested eith a mysterious smile. She seems to be thinking of doing something.

"Okay! Let's do it!" Eren said excitedly,

"Eren should be the seeker, because you are older than albert!" Mikasa suggested eagerly.

"No! Let's decided by rock, paper, scissors" eren complained while making an angry face.

"Okay....." she said then went up to me and whispered something.

"Pick scissors only.." she whispered in my ears. Looking at eren he seems confused about what we are whispering about.

"Let's do it! Saishou ha gu janken poi!"

The two of us showed scissors while eren picked paper.

"Pfft! You lost eren you are the seeker!" Mikasa said with a laugh. 

"Tsk!" He clicked his tongue and covered his eyes.

"100"

"99"

"98"

"...."

"..."

Mikasa grabbed my hand then decided to hide somewhere in the closet.

"Why did you want to hide with me? Isn't it better to split up?" I whispered, while our face are close to each other. She didn't say anything and kissed me on the lips.

"I-I think I love you....I saw my mom kissing dad, and thought that I should do it to you as well" she said while breathing heavily. Looking at her face she is blushing from the embarrassment.

"What type of kissing are you talking about?" I asks her as she grabs my hand and started to make me grab her flat tits.

"I-I saw dad squeezing mom's chest and when they saw me, they told me that's the proof that they love each other..." mikasa said while she move her face closer to kiss me .

"W-wait mikasa, we can only kiss. We can't do those things yet!" I said as I felt something is wrong about touching a loli mikasa. Well we are the same age, but mentally we are not the same age.

During his past life his devotion was to not lewd the lolis and to protect their heavenly innocence, but this time this devotion got broken by none other than him and mikasa's parents.

"But I love you albert! I want to show it to you, right now!" She said cutely while pouting.

"Sorry, when we get older I will show you how much I love you....okay?" I said then kissed her on the cheek, she look at me angrily mixed with sadness then opened the closet and run away from me.

"I found the two of you! Eh? What happened albert?" Eren asks innocently after finding us. I look at him and sighed.

"Eh? Did I do something?" Eren asks me confused about the situation.

"It's nothing let's stop playing" I said then chased after mikasa. She went to her mom while shedding tears on her eyes.

"Did something happen, mikasa?" Her mom said then carried her up.

"A-albert....i-is so mean!" She said while she cry. Looking at her crying, it feels so surreal. That mikasa that is always cold and has doesn't show no expression is crying.

"Albert! Come here!" My mom said angrily after hearing what mikasa told her mom. I complied to her orders then went close to her. As soon as I'm in her reach, she pinch my ear then drag me to the room.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIKASA?!" She said angrily, with her arms crossed.

"N-nothing...I didn't do anything to her" I said with an apologetic look, hearing my words she knitted her eyebrows.

"Nothing? Why would she cry like that?" She said while looking at me angrily.

"That's why...I didn't do the thing that her dad and mom was doing to prove their love to each other" I said innocently, hearing my words her face flushed then coughed.

"Okay, you can leave now..." she said while blushing from the embarrassment. I left the room then saw mikasa pouting, as soon as our eyes met she looked away with a hmph. I went to my room then laid down the bed while smiling happily.

'Hehehe, mikasa has fallen for me' I thought while I imagine our wedding day after I defeat all the enemies in this world.

-imagination-

"Ahhn! Albert! I love you! I want to have your baby!" She moaned as I move my hips.

"I'm cumming! Take my baby in!" I said then pour my babies inside her

-end of imagination-

'Wehehehe' I laughed continuously while rubbing my face on the mattress.

-3rd person view-

"Uhmm.... deanna, I have something to tell you about mikasa and albert" carla said while looking at deanna, mikasa's mom with a serious expression.

"What is it?" She said while she calm mikasa down.

"I can't tell it to you here..." she said with a serious expression, looking at carla's expression she put mikasa down then followed her inside the room.

Closing the door, carla cleared her throat.

"What is it that you want to say?" She asks carla while carla looks at her with a serious expression.

"Did mikasa caught you with your husband?" Carla said after a huge sigh.

"W-what are you talking about?" Deanna said while sweating from nervousness. Carla smiled from hearing her words.

"Albert told me that mikasa wanted to show her 'love' to him and she cried, because he didn't do anything to her" carla said as her smile turned brighter and brighter, hearing this deanna frowned then understood why mikasa was sad.

"Is that true?" She asks carla trying to make sure.

"Hehe, I'm pretty sure it's true" carla said with a smile, she is happy that mikasa likes albert.

"Pfft! Hahahaha, what a cute child" she said while remembering mikasa pouting towards albert.

9