14
275 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Chapter 14

As mikasa move her hand, albert started to get horny and couldn't hold himself back.

He put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her on the wall, he started to kiss her as he slowly move his hand towards her pants. Feeling his warm hand moving from her stomach to her crotch, her body shakes from the anticipation.

"Mhmm! Albert~" she whispered as she felt his hand touching the entrance of her pussy. Albert puts her panties to the side and slowly rubs her wet pussy making her moan lightly.

'She's already so wet, her face is so red and so cute' he thought as he couldn't resist the urge to take her shirt off. He took her scarf off, but as soon as he took it off mikasa hold onto it as if she doesn't want it to get on the floor.

"I will remove your clothes" he said as he remove her clothes. She raised her hand to comply to him, so he could easily took her shirt off.

As soon as he removes her shirt off, he was met with her plump breast hidden behind her bra. He looks away shyly as she couldn't look at albert's eyes.

"Mikasa you look so cute" he said while he slowly takes her bra off.

"Albert....this is so embarrassing, can't we just do it with our clothes on?" She asks him, albert shook his head then pinch her nipples lightly.

"Albert~! It hurts, but it feels good" she said, albert licks her breast making her jump in surprise as he wasn't ready for it.

"Mikasa lay down in the bed" he said, mikasa complied as she look away from his gaze. He lifts her chin up and started to kiss her while he rubs her wet pussy.

"Mikasa you're so wet down here" he whispered then move himself towards her pussy. He pulled her mini skirt down and revealing her wet pussy. He pulled her panties down as a string of her pussy juice forms.

'It looks so delicious....' he thought then licks it to taste it. Finding her pussy to be delicious he started to lick it without noticing mikasa's reaction. 

"W-wait! Albert, it feels weird!" She said as she hold onto his head, trying to stop him.

'It feels so good!' She thought while she couldn't stop albert.

'I-I'm cumming!' She said as her body shook from the pleasure. Albert on the other hand kept focusing on licking the insides of her pussy.

'Her juice is flowing and it's delicious' he thought as he lick around her pussy, suddenly mikasa started to squirt making him realize that mikasa has been moaning nonstop.

"Haahh! Hahh! Albert, it felt so good" she muttered while resting her forearm on her forehead as she breathes heavily.

"Albert, I want to feel you inside me" she said while she stretch her pussy.

Albert gulps down as he looks at her erotic face and dripping wet pussy. He remove his clothes and his pants revealing his cock.

Mikasa looks at his cock with anticipation as she has been looking forward to this moment.

"It will hurt at the start, are you sure?" He asks her as he is worried about hurting her, she nods her head as she grabs his cock guiding it towards her hole.

"Please, albert you promised me" she said while looking at him, with lustful eyes. Albert nods then slowly push his cock inside her pussy.

'It's so big, my pussy is getting stretched' she thought while she felt his cock penetrating slowly inside her pussy.

Albert on the other hand is feeling her tight pussy, wrapping around his cock.

'It feels so good....' he thought while he looks at her seductive lips, he started kissing her while he move his hips slowly towards her.

"I-it hurts" she said as she felt her hymen breaking from albert's cock.

"It will feel good later on" he said as he started to suck on her breast, so that she will feel good.

"Albert~! You can move now! It doesn't hurt as much as before" she said while wrap her arms around his neck.

"I'm gonna move now" he said then started to slowly pull his cock out slowly. Feeling her tight pussy walls not wanting to let go of his cock. As he was about to push his cock in, his cock slipped right in making mikasa moan loudly in surprise.

"Ahhn! Albert! You can move more! It feels good" she said, albert complied and started to move his hips faster.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Albert! W-wait! That's too fast!"

Albert shook his head and didn't listen to her as he is already being drowned by the pleasure.

"Mikasa it feels too good" he said while looking at her erotic expression.

"It's okay, albert you can move as much as you want" she said while she play with his nipples unconsciously.

A/n: sorry for the cut here, but I'm too tired to write now.

 
6