24
259 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: Chapter 24

Soon everyone lined up towards a platform, forming a line to each other. Albert looks around and saw a lot of characters that will die, or characters that is from outside of the wall.

A/n: I don't know the translation of shinzou sasageyo in english....is it dedicate?

'Historia....and ymir....' he thought while looking at them with a side glance. Suddenly he heard a loud voice coming from the platform that he is pretty familiar with.

"Attention!....." he looks over and started to listen.

A/n: don't need to write it, right? You guys will just skip it anyways....

While listening he felt like everyone started to be hyped.

Mikasa and the others on the other hand had a focused face. Soon keith started to run up to them and yell in front of their face. Soon keith got to albert and skipped him as well as eren and the others.

"Mhmm~! Mmmm~!" Suddenly chewing a biting noises could be heard. As soon as he heard it, he knew he it is.

'Sasha.....' he thought while watching her chew the shit out of the potato.

"You! What's your name!?"

"It's sasha!" She said after swallowing the potato that she was chewing.

A/n: grey, man you guys know this scene already do I need to write it? This is the legendary potato girl eating moments.

Soon, the training started with them running laps around.

"Haah! Haah! Haah! Haah!" Hearing a heavy breathing behind him, he saw claudine trying to catch up to the two of them. Since mikasa and albert is pretty fit, mikasa being naturally fit while albert got the help of his breast sucking talent and perverted system he is pretty fit as well.

"A-albert! Mikasa!" She yell their name out while running up to them.

"Mm? What is it?" Albert asks her, she look at him while breathing heavily then answered.

"I just want to run with the three of you" she said while looking at albert in the eyes. Eren on the other hand is breathing roughly as well from the tiredness.

"Okay...." albert muttered then focused on running.

Soon they finished and started to rest up while eren and the others are still not there.

"Haah! Haah! Haah!" Mikasa breathed heavily, she looks over to albert then asks him "you seem to not be tired, huh?"

"Well....I do some running here and there in the morning" he said while looking at her exhausted face.

"Hehe, you're really amazing, albert" she muttered then suddenly felt him hugging her.

"D-don't hug me, I'm sweaty" she said while trying to get out of her hug.

"I don't care, I like it" he said as he couldn't resist the urge to hug her, since he thought that his talent could help with her exhaustion. Mikasa turned silent and just let him hug her. Albert sat down, making her sit on his lap.

"I love you albert" she said as she hugs him back with a smile on her face.

"Hey! You two seem to finished it earlier, you two can go inside the room and rest now!" Keith said while looking at the two hugging each other.

"We are waiting for my brother" he said while focusing on mikasa as she starts to lick his neck sneakily.

"You two looks like a couple, but you should focus on training first!" Keith said then left the two alone.

"Yes, sir!" He said while he tries to resist the urge to groan, since mikasa kept licking and sucking on his neck.

"Mikasa...can you stop? People will notice" he said then soon saw annie, bertholdt, and reiner running towards them with a nonchalant expression.

'Were this three holding back?' He thought while he look at them not even breaking a sweat.

"Hey, you three seem to know each other.....do you guys exercise or something? Since you three seem to not be tired" he said making annie and reiner frown.

"Y-yeah we have been friends, since we are a child" reiner answered, albert looks over to annie and found her really beautiful.

"Can I get your name?" He asks them, soon the three starts to introduce each other.

"Un! This is mikasa and I'm albert, nice to meet you" he said then noticed that mikasa is already sleeping on his chest.

'She's so cute...' he thought while looking at her face, albert knew that mikasa has been trying to keep up with him the whole time and found it adorable.

"Haah! Haah! Haah! Brother you are too fast" eren said while breathing heavily with armin.

"Yeah, why didn't you wait for us?" Armin complained, albert looks for claudine but didn't saw her.

"Sorry about that, hehe" he said while eren and armin sat down next to him. Sitting down next to albert, eren noticed that mikasa is sleeping comfortably.

"She really loves you, huh?" Eren muttered while looking at mikasa's smiling face. 

"I love her as well..." he said while he rubs the back of her head. Annie and the others are watching them while talking to each other.

"Are we really gonna continue this?" Annie asks while looking at albert and mikasa.

"There's no choice....we have to complete our mission"

Hearing what reiner said, annie couldn't help but only sigh as she doesn't want to continue the mission.

Soon enough, claudine was able to complete it and came back with the others. As for sasha she started to run laps around the field.

A/n: the course they run at is different than what sasha is running.

"A-albert....haah! Haah! Haah! You two are so fast. You didn't even wait for me" she complained while trying to catch her breathe.

"Sorry...." he said then lifted mikasa up and carried her like a princess.

"Albert....sorry I fell asleep" mikasa said while looking at his face. He looks at her and said with a smile on his face "I don't mind it"

"It just felt comfortable hugging you that I fell asleep" she said then suddenly felt that albert is about to put her down, so she decided to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Mikasa....we are gonna have our dinner soon" he said as it seems like mikasa doesn't want to let go of him.

"Okay...." she said then stood up for herself.

"Albert! This is your brother, right?" Claudine said while pointing at eren, eren looks at her nonchalantly as he doesn't really care or know who she is.

"Oh, I forgot...this is my brother eren and eren this is claudine" he introduced her then went inside the dinner room to eat their food.

Sitting down, claudine decided to sit next to albert while mikasa just looks at claudine with an observing look as she wants to know what this girl really wants with albert.

"Let's eat..." eren said as he gave them their food that he took from the server. The only food in their plate is potato, bread, and a soup.

Looking at it the soup seems to be delicious, but the bread looks like a rock that can't be eaten.

Albert took the bread and squeezed it to check if they made it right, but the bread is so hard that he can't even squeeze it.

'Fuck....am I gonna die here from just the food' he thought then started to eat it.

'Fuck, it taste bland' he thought while he looks at the others eating the food happily. He wonders how they could eat this. Carla's cooking was not the best, but in his opinion it tasted way better than this bread and soup.

'Should I just make my own food....' he thought while he remembers cooking for himself his whole life, since he lived separately from his mom after that incident.

"Does it taste good albert?" Mikasa asks while looking at him, albert formed a smile and said that it taste good since as a man he can't complain about food out loud.

Soon the scene in attack on titan started playing with jean making fun of eren and them fighting each other.

Soon they finished eating and was about to go to sleep, but albert decided to go somewhere. Well he wants to have an opportunity to get to know historia and ymir.

He went back to the front of the dinner room, and saw historia giving her food to sasha.

"You're really kind, huh?" He said as he walk towards historia, historia looks over then started to blush in embarrassment from being called kind.

"I-it's nothing I don't need to eat" she said while giving the food to sasha, of course sasha being sasha took it happily and started to eat it.

"Thank you! Uhmm.." sasha tried to remember her name, but couldn't.

"It's christa" she said while looking at sasha happily.

A/n: I don't remember what ymir said, cause my internet is high af right now and I can't even watch a youtube video unless its in 144p. Retarded providers.... so I'm gonna skip the details here.....

Albert and historia starts to talk to each other while ymir and sasha would talk time to time with them.

"Albert! I thought you're going to the bathroom! Why are you with three girls?!" Suddenly he heard a familiar voice and felt a chill down his spine.

"Mikasa...I just got distracted" he said while looking at mikasa.

"Okay, then who is this girls?" Mikasa asks him with her arms crossed.

"This is christa, ymir and sasha" he introduced them while pointing at each of them as he say their name.

"Who is this, albert?" Ymir asks him with a smile on her face as if she is plotting something.

"This is mikasa, my girlfriend" he said making ymir look at historia.

"But I thought you like christa?" Ymir asks with a teasing tone.

"W-wha!" Historia frowned while albert started to feel like ymir is playing with him, since if he denies it historia will think that he is not interested in her but if he kept silent mikasa might kill him.

"I-I like christa, but I like mikasa more" he said while looking at mikasa.

"Its not that I don't want you to be with other girls....just tell me when you have one" she muttered while looking away from his gaze as she felt a little embarrass that albert declared how he likes her.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go now....let's go" he said then walk towards the bedroom to go to sleep with mikasa.

"You heard that? It seems like she agrees with him having other girls" ymir said while looking at historia that is blushing from embarrassment of having a guy like albert to tell her that he likes her.

A/n: meh time skip soon and maybe annie in the next chapter? I know some of this when writing it I rushed some details since it's not really needed in the story.....

also claudine is still a mystery (tbh with ya I don't know what to do with her. I'm still thinking of something with her...

 
4