28
237 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Chapter 28: Chapter 28

The next day, Albert woke up with someone hugging him. He checked and saw claudine hugging him.

"Ahh~! M-master! I can't resist anymore~!" She muttered with her eyes closed, hearing it he found it familiar to what kate said when he saw her sleeping when he had his revenge.

'Fuck, don't let me remember her.....' he thought then tried to sneak out of the bed then suddenly the door opened.

"WAKE UP! ITS MORNING ALREADY! WE ARE GONNA START OUR TRAINING!" Busting the door open keith yelled out, everyone woke up including claudine due to the loudness of keith. Albert jumped in surprise and starts to hide claudine.

"Mmmmmm~! Ahh~! Good morning! Sir keith!" Albert stretches and said while trying to hide claudine.

'Fuck! Claudine what were you doing?' He thought as he found it annoying that he has to deal with this. Claudine starts to rub her face on his legs as she start to breathe heavily. 

'It feels so weird! I want to be with albert all the time!' She thought as her body starts to shake uncontrollably.

"Line up!" Keith yelled out everyone lined up, but albert didn't since if he gets out of the bed everyone will find out about claudine and right now he is feeling her boobs hitting his legs while he feels his finger being licked by her.

"Hahh~! Hahh~! I can't stop" she muttered while she licks his finger as she rubs her body on his legs.

"Hey! Line up!" Keith said, but soon noticed something strange with albert so he stopped and made everyone leave.

"Albert, what are you doing? Line up!" Eren said, albert shook his head making eren sigh and leave the room.

Keith went up and grabs the blanket to remove it, but albert resisted.

"Let go!"

"No! Sorry sir keith" he said then soon the blanket got torn in half revealing claudine in her full glory hugging onto his legs as she rubs her face on his legs.

"Y-you seem to be full of energy young man! Run 500 laps in the field! If you don't complete it you are vanished from the training camp! And you! Woman! Get out of here!" Keith said, albert sighed and just left the room with claudine revealing everyone that claudine is in the room.

'Fuck~! Everyone knows that I'm dating mikasa, here he comes' he thought as he look at jean walking towards him.

He catches his fist then listens to what he has to say.

"What are you doing!? Don't you have mikasa with you!?" Jean said angrily while looking at claudine. Eren is also a little angry it's as if albert is playing with mikasa's feelings.

"Tsk! I didn't do anything with her! I woke up and saw that she is hugging me" he said then look at claudine.

"Say, what are you doing in my bed?" He asks her, she shook her head as if she doesn't know.

"I-I don't know I woke up then I'm by your bed already!" She said, making albert doubt her, since there is no way she doesn't know.

"Tsk! Don't do that next time okay?" He said then slap her hand away as she is about to touch him.

"S-sorry~!" She said as her body starts to shake. He ignores her then went outside to do his punishment.

'Haaa~! I was planning to talk to mikasa about annie, now she disrupt it. If mikasa learns about me and annie before I tell her she will get angry again' he thought as he doesn't want to see her angry face.

Mikasa on the other hand noticed albert running around while she and the other trainers are lined up.

"What happened? Can you tell me?" He asks armin, armin shook his head as he doesn't want to tell her and broke her heart since albert just cheated.

"I-it's my fault! I-I sneaked in his bed and slept in his bed then sir keith found out about it and punished him" claudine said as she still found it strange that she went in albert's bed.

"Why did you do that!? Do you love albert?" Mikasa asks her while looking at her in her eyes.

"I-I don't know...." she answers while looking away from mikasa's eyes.

"Ahem! You two! Do you want to get punished?!" Keith asks, mikasa and claudine straightened their position and answers "sorry, sir!" Annie looks at the two with curiosity and is gonna tell mikasa about her relationship with albert. She also wants to be with albert again as she wants to feel his comfortable hug, his touches, and hear his voice.

Meanwhile albert decided to just go full speed, since he won't get tired anyways.

Keith looks at albert then saw him leaving a trail of sand as he starts running at full speed.

'Hmph! He is so fast! But if he runs at that pace he will get tired faster' jean thought, then soon look at keith.

Soon they started their training, as they start training their body, albert finished.

"Hahh~! Hahh~!" He pretends to be tired while looking at keith with his face full of sweat.

"You can go train with the others now" keith said then look at albert's back.

'How the fuck did he finish that? I didn't even realize it' keith thought while he remembers how fast albert was running. Albert went up to mikasa that is lifting some rocks to train their body.

"Mikasa"

"You finished 500 laps already?" Mikasa asks him, albert nods.

"Anyways, I have something to tell you" he said then mikasa shook her head.

"I heard about it, it's about you and claudine right? I don't mind, she seems to be in love with you" mikasa said, but in her mind she is mad that claudine get to sleep together in a bed with albert, and wanted to sleep with him.

"It's about me and annie.....I did it with her" he said making mikasa frown.

"You did it with annie, slept with claudine, and we haven't done it recently...." mikasa whispers while looking at him with her crazed eyes. He puts his hand on her face and caresses it then kissed her right in front of everyone.

"Sorry...I will make it up for you, okay?" He said, mikasa blushed then nods shyly. As she felt embarrassed, since it felt like albert really loves her.

'He kissed me even though everyone can see us~!' She thought then look at annie and claudine with her smile.

"O-okay, make it up for me later on okay?" She said then decided to sneak in his room at night.

'That playboy' keith thought then let's it go since he doesn't want to kick out albert from the training camp as he is one of the most athletic person in the camp. Losing him will be a lost for him and the others.

Some guys, especially jean looks at albert in jealousy. Annie on the other hand is jealous of mikasa as albert can show his love for her in public, but she can't do that with albert since if reiner and bertholdt found out about her falling in love with someone like albert, she will be treated as a traitor.

Soon they finished training and is eating with mikasa, claudine, eren, and armin. Annie wanted to join albert, but she can't. Albert looks at claudine and noticed that she is looking at him while breathing heavily.

"Hahh~! Hahh~! A-albert~! M-master~!" She muttered then found it strange that she is calling albert master.

'W-what is wrong with me? I can't stop thinking of him, at first it wasn't that bad, but now it feels like I want something from him ever since yesterday that I watch him do it with annie' she thought while she rubs her legs together as she bit her lips while looking at albert with her lustful eyes.

'What is wrong with her?' He thought then looks at mikasa who is smiling towards him with a kind smile.

'She's so cute no matter what' he thought then smiles back at her.

Soon they finished eating, as usual albert came to his meeting place with annie.

"Albert~!" She said then hugged him, albert hugs her back.

'She smells so good....' he thought as he breathe in her scent.

"So what are you teaching me today?" He asks her, she shook her head then kissed albert.

"You already learned everything.....so I wanted to just be with you for a while" she said as her body shakes as she felt his hug.

"Albert! So you are here with annie!" Suddenly he heard a familiar voice, it's mikasa.

"Mikasa, come here.....I want to hug you as well" he said as he invites her on his other arm. Mikasa walks up and rest her head on his shoulder.

"Y-You said that you will make it up for me....why are you here?" She asks him while looking at him on his eyes. Annie looks at mikasa with a surprise, since she seems to not mind albert hugging her so she rest her head on his shoulder as they enjoy this comfortable feeling.

"I can do that now...." he said then kissed mikasa on the lips, he pushed his tongue inside of her mouth and started to play with her tongue.

A/n: a chapter later, it's my day off today so expect two more chapters later (one....depends if I have something to do today)....

 
4