29
217 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: Chapter 29

"Mhmmh! Albert~!" She muttered then felt his hand squeezing her ass as albert starts to undress her.

"N-no~! Annie is watching us~!" She said, making albert stop for a moment. Annie looks at him with her eyes wide open.

"Come here annie...." he said then grabs her gently by her face and caresses her lips, she closed her eyes then felt his lips touching her lips, annie resisted at first but soon gave up as she closes her eyes. Savoring every moment as albert plays with her tongue using his tongue.

"A-albert~! You have to focus on me!" Mikasa complained, albert got close to her ears then whispered something to her.

"You told me you want me to stop, since annie is watching so I'm gonna focus on annie...." he said hearing his words mikasa shook her head.

"I don't mind it anymore, just focus on me first~!" She said while she hug him tightly. Albert starts to undress mikasa while looking at her body in anticipation.

'I can't resist her anymore....I want to do it with annie as well...fuck....my lust is on the roof today' he thought as he undress mikasa, suddenly he felt someone touching his crotch he looks over and sees annie's stroking his cock through his pants.

"Albert....you like this, right?" Annie asks as she starts to go down in front of him to face his cock then started to unzip his pants. Albert looks at mikasa and stared at her perfect body. He starts to lick her pink nipples while looking at her reaction.

"Mhmmh~! A-albert~! You really like my boobs that much?" She asks him while she holds her moan back.

"Yeah, it taste so good" he said then bit her nipples lightly. Annie on the other hand pulled his cock out and starts to try fitting his cock inside of her mouth. She slowly lick the head then started to slowly put albert's cock in.

'It's really big!' She thought, but didn't give up as she starts to put it all inside of her mouth.

"Annie~! Your mouth feels so good" he said then started to move his hand towards mikasa's crotch.

"Uuuu~! A-albert~! That tickles~!" She said as she feel him caressing her sexy body.

"Kyuuu~!"

"You're so wet down here already" he muttered then put his finger in her pussy. 

"I-I love you so much that touching you makes me like this~!" She said while she rest her head on his shoulder with her arms wrap around him.

In the shadow, claudine is standing there watching the three of them indulge theirselves to their lust. Claudine starts to imagine herself tied up with her eyes blindfolded while albert fucks her like a onahole.

"A-albert~! I want to do what annie is doing~!" She thought while she imagine herself as annie.

'I'm already this wet...I can't anymore~! My body is going crazy~! It feels too good~! Just imagining it~! Haah~! Haah~!' She thought while she starts to rub her pussy as she imagine albert using her mouth to satisfy himself.

"A-albert~! Did you hear that? Someone is near us" annie said while she continues to stroke albert's cock.

"I didn't, can you continue annie? I was about to cum" he said, annie nods then continues sucking on his cock.

'Does it really feel that good? If it is, I'm glad~!' She thought as she lick the base of his cock then starts to smear it with her saliva.

"What are you doing, mikasa?" He asks her as she crawl down towards his crotch as she make him lay down.

"I want to do what annie is doing~!" She said then started to coordinate with annie as they make albert feel good.

"Albert~! Does it feel good? Am I doing good?" Mikasa asks with the head of his cock still inside of her mouth.

"Yeah, you two are doing a good job" he said as he caress her cheek. Mikasa smiles then continued with annie.

"I'm gonna cum!" He warned after a few minutes of watching them service him.

"Yes, you can cum anytime you want" the two said then started to swallow his semen as they get sprayed on their face.

Soon, the three indulges theirselves to their lust until annie and mikasa is not able to move.

A/n: I was gonna write a whole sex scene with three of them, but I really want to write other characters sex scenes....so yeah, sorry.....

4