33
193 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: Chapter 33

Being surrounded by them albert decided to use this opportunity to practice his odm maneuvering gear. He started to go around a titan after attaching his hook around it's shoulder and uses his gas to get closer to it's nape then SLASH!

Blood started to splurt out as the titan fell onto it's knees and smoke started to gush out of itself. He did this for a lot of times until he grasp it, by doing this he could kill all of them but he wants to try his other skill. So he wanted to start eating them.

Slashing his finger, he started to turn to a titan with a loud roar he look at the titan in front of him and with a loud roar. His face is more human like except his jaw looks like it's made out of steel, he is taller than the original attack titan and has more muscular and toned muscles, his hair is longer making him look cooler.

Suddenly the titans got agitated and all started to go for him. He started to try his combat skill first he decided to use what he learned from annie and he would use the talent that he got from the system.

—————————

Power: 42

Speed: 40

Intelligence: 40 (study more)

Charm: 28

Luck: 30 (you have a chance to experience some lucky pervert moments)

Talents:

Breast sucking (the longer you suck the longer their pleasure)

Hugging (can be leveled up) (feels comfort from your hug, possibly help you when your girl is agitated or angry at you, it can also be use to have them feel more pleasure)

Ackerman bloodline

Ban (immortality)

*New! Bang (water flowing rock smashing fist) 

—————————

Stancing himself like bang, he noticed that he is not that fast when he is in his titan form.

————-

You are 2x slower in your titan form, but you are much faster than most titans(except some titan shifters)

—————

The system said, reading it he started to think what he could do when he went up against the jaw titan or the female titan(annie).

As he is deeply thinking the titan around him dash towards him with their mouth open as if they want to eat him. In his mind they seem to be moving in a slow motion. He immediately countered, hitting the three of them with a swift kick on the face the face of the three titan got crushed and destroyed. Since the nape is not destroyed they regenerated and was ready to attack.

'Tsk!'

Clicking his tongue he decided to just took one bite to each one of them. It got him wondering if a titan can taste, pulling a titans arm out he started bit on it and chewed the meat. He realized that he doesn't need to worry as he doesn't taste anything at all. Soon smoke started to come out of the hand and it dissolves.

'Huh?'

He looks over to the titan that has no arm, and saw that it's still alive and the arm seems to not be regenerating.

'I don't feel any power though....' he thought then decided to bite on one of them and eat them.

He bit on one of them then suddenly felt a surge of power flowing into him making him go in a daze.

'The titan dissolved....' he thought while looking at the titan that he bit onto and ate just dissolved. He continued doing this and felt himself powering up.

'Phew! Finally I defeated them' he thought then started to put the cows in a sort of carriage, and would butcher them later to bring to carla. Since there is no fridge in this world the food will spoil faster, so he can't really bring a lot to carla.

'What should I do?' He thought as he started to think of something that could preserve meat. He could use lemons to preserve it, but it won't last for months.

'If only there is a fridge in this wall' he thought then suddenly felt something biting his nape.

"AAAAAAHHH!" He screams in pain as half of his body just got eaten, but he was able to regenerate and the pain was gone as fast as it came. He looks over and saw a female titan that is eating his body. He decided to just eat it and hit on it's hand.

'Gulp!' As soon as he gulp down he didn't felt any power ups, but the titan in front of him started to dissolve.

"Tsk! I thought I was gonna die for a second he thought and started to turn back to his human form.

Pulling out his blade, he jumps down to the carriage and slice the head of the cow. The blood splashes around, but he let it sip out. Soon he started to butcher the cow. Since he had worked in a butcher part time, he knows how to butcher and has knowledge of it.

As he is cutting he hasn't noticed it due to the smoke that is coming out of the body of his titan. A young girl with a black long hair that albert will recognize as soon as he saw her laying down naked and seems to be in a deep sleep.

A/n: i will upload again later, but right now I need to cook my own food hehe...

also recommend me some novels that I can read (such as japanese novels, korea, and chinese....I prefer japanese novels or korea, but I can read Chinese novels)

4