34
350 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34: Chapter 34

Finishing butchering, after finishing he realized one thing that he needs, a bag. So he decided to go inside the small house and look for a bag. As he was looking around he saw a picture of a happy family. He felt his heart shook as he doesn't know if they are alive or dead.

"Sorry for taking your farm animals" he muttered then put the picture back. He came back to pack the meat and as he is walking towards the carriage he saw someone laying down on the floor naked. He immediately run towards the person and checked if she is still breathing. They are still alive, but the girl seem to not be breathing.

"Sorry..this is the only way to save you" he said then put her hair out of her face since it's covering it. As soon as he saw her face he started to tear up as he starts to remember his past life.

"S-sister?" He muttered while looking at her beautiful face, her hair seems to be longer than before.

'No, there is no way' he thought as it's impossible that her sister got reincarnated the same as him.

'She just looks like her' he said in his mind then ask for forgiveness for the last time and started to cpr her.

'Sorry...' he said in his mind and starts to blow some air inside of her mouth. He repeated this until she began to breathe. He covered her up with his clothes and started to put the meat on the bag.

'Finally, carla won't have to worry with her food. I'll probably make something for her and mikasa, oh and also deanna' he thought then sat down by the girls side to look if she will wake up, but she seem to not be waking up so he decided to carry her. Using his odm gear he went back to his house, but decided against it as if he brings this girl in she won't have anywhere to sleep in. Leaving the meat inside the house he decided to go to deanna

Going to d house, he knock on the door until deanna woke up. As soon as she open the door she was shocked and immediately asks him what is with the naked girl on his back.

"I will explain later let me just use some room to let her rest" he said as he can't treat someone that looks like his sister coldly and he has the urge to treat her kindly. His sister is the only one who really believed him in his past life and due to his parent's being strict and wanting to be problem free they cut him off. His sister has been the only one who kept him alive by giving him money and visiting him when she is free.

"Okay, come in" deanna said then let them in he placed her on the bed and started to explain everything to deanna. He told her about the odm gear that he has, well he had no choice since he is already wearing one and forgot to put it away.

"So you came back to shiganshina using your odm gear for food to give to me and carla?" She asks with a frown as she doesn't want albert to risk his life for her.

"Yes...I wanted to take care of you two somewhat when I'm gone" he said then suddenly felt deanna hugging him.

"You're half of my age and it seems like we placed too much of a burden to you.....is there anyways I can repay you?" She said while hugging him, since she really missed albert she couldn't hold herself back. The toy that albert gave her didn't even satisfied her since the love from albert is not there and she couldn't see his face so she was really pent up.

"I really miss you deanna..." he said as he cup her plump breast.

A/n: fuck I'm sleepy.....it looks like I'm doing this cliff on purpose, but I'm just really sleepy. I want to go to sleep and want to upload so I will end it here......

anyways, the thing about the ban power is that I'm not really that knowledgeable with his power...I thought that he could still get knocked out when his brain gets shook, but I forgot the scene where melioda put a hole on his brain and didn't seem to be fazed by it. This is my failure as a author of this fanfic and I apologize that it seems like he got nerfed.....

The ackerman bloodline will explained more in the next chapter (im too sleepy to write now) 

3