Fashion House Chapter 4 – Thursday
200 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THURSDAY

 

It was an odd start to a morning.  I awoke snuggled into Alastair’s body, wrapped in his arms and felt a sense of protection and safety I had never felt before - never needed to feel before. 

 

The clock read 5:30AM, as I broke out of his embrace to get up to use the bathroom, I felt a strange sensation between my legs.  I padded over to the bathroom and closed the door quietly before turning on the light.  I pulled up the negligee, tucking the fabric under my arm, and then, hooking my thumbs into the top of my panties, pulled them straight out in front of me so that I could examine my groin.

 

There was no semblance of any manhood left.  No tiny peepee meekly protruding from my crotch as it had the night before.  Instead, there was a full blown vaginal opening, mons pubis (hairless thanks to Alastair’s “lotion”) and outer labia on full display.

 

“Oh wow!” I whispered with no shortage of delight. 

 

I was really a woman! 

 

A smile cut across my face.  I let go of the waistline of the panties and let them snap back into place then looked at the smooth curve of the panty as it rounded down between my legs, flat.  I turned each way studying the smooth lines.  It was odd not to see a bulge where my penis used to be.

 

I dropped the negligee, letting it fall to my mid thigh and took in the rest of my reflection.  My breasts had filled in more, proper B cups now, and my hair was down to a couple of inches below my shoulders.  My ass was rounder and perhaps more heart shaped but I could tell my body wasn’t done shaping.  I pulled the negligee off and looked at my naked torso.  It was thin like a woman’s but my waist and hips weren’t quite in proportion yet I thought.  Close, but still more changes to come.  I wondered if I should go down another orange drink.

 

Dosing myself didn’t seem like a good idea, plus I was pretty sure there was alcohol in the orange elixir.  I decided against getting back in bed.  I was now awake and excited.  I brushed my teeth, and then quietly reentered the bedroom. I found the matching red silk satin robe lying across the top of the dresser (how many matching robes do they keep around here?) and put it on.  I slipped out of the bedroom into the living room, careful not to let the door closing wake Alastair.

 

Coffee was my next concern, so I picked up the phone and called room service.  They asked if I’d like the same breakfast as the prior mornings so I said yes, thanked them and put down the phone.

 

I pulled out my tablet and sat on the couch perusing the Style section of the New York Times online edition.  I couldn’t really concentrate and kept running my hands over my new body.  After a long while, I just abandoned the tablet and sent my hand exploring.  I stretched my legs out to the coffee table and slipped my hand into my robe, letting it part as I did.  I went under the negligee and into my panties and delicately lay my middle finger on top of me labia. 

 

My labia!” I thought.  How crazy! 

 

I found the nub of my new clitoris hiding in the labial folds and its sensitivity shocked me.

 

“Well hello there, missy,” I said with a gasp.

 

I pushed farther, careful to let my finger glide over top of my clit, and bent my finger down into the opening of my vagina. 

 

That felt good.

 

Really good. 

 

I retraced the path several times and started to feel a warmth in my vagina as my sex heated up.  After several more back and forths, I pushed my finger through the outer lips and into my vagina up to my last knuckle.

 

“Oh, wow!” I said, starting to feel the same warmth in my belly I had felt the night before. 

 

“Mmm…” said closing my eyes. 

 

I sent my finger back and forth, in and out several more times until the slick wetness of my arousal had fully enveloped my finger.  I slid back up to my clit, and rubbed it side to side.

 

“Oh my!” I said as a jolt of electricity flooded my groin and abdomen.  I sent my first two fingers sliding back into my wetness, penetrating as far as they could reach.

 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK  

 

The sound at the door shook me out of my building ecstasy and my hand recoiled out of my panties. 

 

“Oh shit, its room service,” I thought. 

 

I jumped to me feet, momentarily panicked.  I was suddenly acutely aware of the red silk robe and negligee I was wearing.  I looked around for something else to wear.

 

Two more knocks came from the door and I heard a muffled “Room Service”.

 

There was a tissue box next to the couch.  I grabbed two tissues and quickly removed the evidence from my first two digits.   

 

I looked around.

 

The only thing obvious to wear would be our winter coats still out from the night before.  That would look weird, I thought.  I looked down at the robe. 

 

“Fuck it,” I thought.  Maybe I’ll give the guy a thrill.

 

As I walked to the door, I closed the robe as much as I could and retied the sash tightly at my waist.  My breasts pushed out under the soft fabric giving a satisfying fullness to my chest. 

 

I looked through the hole and confirmed it was room service (this is New York after all) and unlocked the door.  I pulled it open and looked at the man behind the door.  He was a younger Hispanic man in a smart uniform.  His nametag read “Diego”.

 

“Room, ah, service,” he let out, not anticipating a beautiful woman to open the door in an expensive red silk robe. 

 

He tried to play it cool but the micro expression on his face had given him away.

 

“Excellent,” I said. “Please bring it in,” I said brightly, and stepped out of the way still holding the door for him.

 

“Where would you like it ma’am,” he asked with a hint of an accent.

 

“Could you set it up on the coffee table in front of the couch please?”

 

“Certainly ma’am”

 

He went about his business very professionally while I stood and watched him from behind the overstuffed chair.  I had thought I would feel sheepish or shy standing in this outfit, but I actually felt a strange sense of power and control.  I caught him checking me out a couple of times and I knew, from my own experience as a man, that if I wanted, he would be putty in my hands.  

 

I didn’t want, of course, or at least I didn’t think I did. 

 

Did I? 

 

He was pretty handsome.  His uniform looked pretty good on him.

 

I shook my head, jostling myself back from what was about to be a graphic daydream.  I needed coffee not sex. 

 

Soon he was done and pulled the bill off the cart for me to sign.

 

“If I can just get you to sign this for me, ma’am,” Diego said smiling. 

 

He had warm brown eyes and a handsome dark complexion.  I touched his hand as I took the leather folio from him containing the check. 

 

Had I done that on purpose?

 

“Thank you, for your help,” I said sweetly, signing the bill as Mr. Giles and adding another ten dollars to the bill that already included gratuity.  I handed it back to him making sure to look into his eyes.

 

“You are most welcome,” he said.  “Is there anything else I can do for you, ma’am?”

 

Several things ran through my mind.  They all involved his strong hands on my body.

“Ah, no, I think that will be fine for now.  Thank you,” I said sweetly, pushing a loose strand of hair back over my ear.

 

“Very good.  Enjoy your day, ma’am” he said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

 

“And you as well, Diego,” I said, chancing to use his name. 

 

I walked him to the door and closed it behind him.  I turned and walked back to the couch.

 

“This body has power, baby!” I said with a big smile on my face.

 

It was another 10 minutes before Alastair came out, in one of the plush white hotel robes.

 

“Good morning Gretchen,” he said, sort of emphasizing my name.

 

“Hello lover,” I said cheerfully.  “Coffee?”

 

“Yes please,” he said, coming around to couch. 

 

As he sat I poured him a full mug and handed it to him before topping off mine.

 

I closed the fabric of my robe again and sat back next to him.  As I sat, I turned partially to my left toward him, bringing my nearside leg up under me so that only my right leg reached down to the ground.  I leaned forward to get my coffee mug and carefully sat back on my side holding my mug in front of me. 

 

I stared at him saying nothing. 

 

“So, what’s new?” he asked me nonchalantly after a time.

 

“Oh, nothing much.  Let’s see… I ordered breakfast, read a bit, flirted with Diego,” I said looking up like I needed to remember the vast number of things I’d done in the last 30 minutes.  Alastair took a sip of his coffee.

 

“Oh, and I played with my new vagina,” I said, matter-of-factly.

 

He almost spilled his coffee as he laughed.  He reached for the napkin in front of him and wiped off his chin.

 

“Well you’ve had quite the morning already.  No wonder you got out of bed early.”

 

“I have a vagina, Alastair!  Holy crap!” I said giving him a small slap on his shoulder for emphasis.

 

“Yeah, it was only a matter of time, darling.” 

 

“Yeah but its crazy!  I have a vagina!” I said again as if I hadn’t emphasized it enough.

 

“I know.  I have one too, when I want it,” he said.

 

“So, what do I do now? Can I just change back and forth like you?”

 

“Probably not yet.  For one thing, you’re probably not quite done with the transformation.  Almost, but not quite.  Also, you’ll probably need to have sex before you’ll be able to transform back.”

 

“Well of course I do,” I said sarcastically, taking in that bit of information.   “This is a fucked up thing you guys have going here, you know that right?  First I have to be gay, then I have to get fucked as a girl.  Who made up these rules anyway?”

“Haha, you’re right.  It is more than a little strange.  To receive your gift, you do have to go through the process though, and sexual energies play an overwhelmingly important role in the whole thing.  You couldn’t go through the transition without having sex.  It's a good thing in the end.  It frees you up to allow you to explore your sexuality.  It let’s you be whatever you want to be, whenever.”

 

Alastair leaned forward, putting his coffee cup down and started making a plate for his breakfast.  

 

“There will be nights you want to go dancing and pick up a man,” he continued.  “And there will be times you want to go watch football with the guys, or whatever.  You’ll be free to be whatever sex and or gender you want whenever, and you’ll understand more deeply what motivates both men and women.”

 

He stabbed some melon with his fork and took a bite.

 

“So is this where you tell me there is some witches coven we’re now all bound to; Tell me all about Voldemort and the dark arts?  This isn’t some satanic thing is it?  Because my mom will be so disappointed,” I said trying to be funny but with a very small modicum of concern.

 

“Ha.  Nothing so dark, I promise.  But yes, there is a secret society.  We do have to protect our secret, as it would be too much for most people to understand.  The power to do what we do is very rare, so there are only a few hundred people around the world that can transform as we do.  At least that we’ve been able to find.”

 

“And you have four of them right here?” I asked, thinking of the two of us, Giancarlo and Jena.

 

“Just on this team, yes, but New York has more than three dozen of us.  We’re one of the bigger chapters.”

 

“Chapters?  What are you, a fraternity?” I asked, teasing him.

 

“Well…yeah,” he chuckled.  “That’s exactly what we are,” he said, taking another bite.

 

“We meet up to discuss what’s going on.  Our powers can be destructive if used for fraudulent purposes, so its important we stay together as a group.  That way we can look out for one another.  If anyone starts to go rogue or starts to do something they shouldn’t, they don’t get any more of the orange elixir.  After a while, they lose their powers and return to their original state.”

 

“But you do have people who know your secret even though they can’t transform themselves, right?  Like Alison?”

 

“Yes, Ali is one of our adjuncts, trusted members of our society.  They vow to protect our secrets and help us and in exchange, we support and help them.   Our ranks tend to be very successful people with vast means and power so we can offer our adjuncts financial support, jobs, or whatever they need.  The team you met at dinner last night is everyone from the firm that knows about us.”

 

Alastair finished his fruit while I contemplated this new information.  Soon he sat back with his coffee.

 

“You are now a part of the society, if you want to be.  Regardless, I still want your talents for our firm and the fashion house, so there is no pressure for you to do anything you don’t want to or join some sub-rosa confederacy if you’re not comfortable,” he said sipping his coffee.

 

“Is there any reason I should be worried about who you all are?” I asked.

 

“No, not at all.  The four of us are designers – artists - like you, plain and simple,” he said.  “The rest are highly successful people in their own professions, spread around the world.  Not celebrities, but likely well known in their worlds.  It’s actually quite fun to hang out with them.  I’m sure you’ll find you fit right in like you did with us.

 

I trusted him.  I could see his point about how the powers could be used for treachery, but he didn’t seem the sort.  I believed they used these powers to better understand the men and women for whom they designed their clothes.  That was already enough for them to be world-renowned names and to create fabulous wealth.  Why mess that up by doing something stupid?

 

In any event, I wanted to see where this was all headed.  It seemed like a much better path forward than the one I was on only days before.

 

 “Aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” he asked changing subjects.

 

“I don’t know.  I love breakfast, but I’m just not that hungry this morning.  Did you shrink my stomach?”

 

“More than likely, yes.  I never have a big appetite when I change into a woman.”

 

“Can I see her… Genevieve again?” I asked.

 

“Sure,” he said, and before I could blink, dark shiny hair fell around his face.  His body changed, but it was hard to see how in the big white bathrobe.  He turned his head and pulled his hair back away from his face back over his head. 

 

He was now a she.

 

We talked and talked, just us two girls until finally the rest of the team showed up around 7:45.  Genevieve stayed and gave each of them a hug as they came in. 

 

I had to answer the same questions three times as Jena, Ali and Giancarlo each arrived separately but wanted to hear all about my new body.

 

Jena made me put my coffee down and brought me over to the middle of the room in front of the clothes racks.

 

“Genevieve,” she called back over to the couch. “What do you think about Gretchen?  What should we do today?” she said, inspecting my robe, now in full fashion designer mode.

 

“Let’s get a look,” she called back over.

 

Jena untied my waist sash and pulled off the robe letting it fall to the floor at my feet.  Ali was quick to pick it up as if the two where a practiced NASCAR team pit crew.  Jena then pulled up my negligee, pausing only to tell me to lift my arms and soon had me standing in just my satin panties.  She grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me to face the team at the couch then took two long steps back herself to look at me. 

 

I was standing almost naked and now very self-conscious.

 

“Turn for us please,” said Jena, her arms crossed and with a studious face.  No one seemed to care that I was basically naked.

 

I turned slowly so that I was now facing away from them toward the front door.

 

“And back again.”

 

I turned another 180 degrees until I was again facing them.

 

“I think it’s really just her torso, yeah?” Jena called over her shoulder.

 

“Agreed”, “Yup”, “Si” where the replies.

 

“So, you are absolutely gorgeous sweetie,” Jena said, coming back over to me and turning me so we were both looking in the mirror, her right arm around my lower back. 

 

“We are going to bring your waist in today,” she said gesturing to my midsection above my hips with her left hand, “to help shape the last of your transformation.  I think your breasts, will likely get a bit bigger,” she said, cupping the underside of my right breast with her left hand. 

 

Her touch was warmer than I thought, and I noticed how good she looked this morning.

 

“Ever worn a corset?” she asked. 

 

“Ah, no,” I responded.  “But why can’t I just will it to happen like I did with my face and neck last night?”

 

“Well,” Jena replied. “You could try.  It’s not out of the realm of possibility.  Give it go.”

 

“Ah…ok,” I said, now wondering how I was going to do this.

 

I closed my eyes and thought about my tummy.  I pictured ripped abs and tight hourglass curves.  I scrunched up my face and sort of tensed my body in an attempt to command the transition.

 

“Are you trying to take a shit or something?” Jena asked.

 

“What?  No!  I was concentrating,” I said trying to justify my methods.

 

“Huh.  Well I don’t think it’s working.  Good effort though,” she said sarcastically.  “How about we go back to Plan A?”

 

She took my hand and guided me over to the end of the last rack where various sultry garments hung.

 

“This is going to be fun!” she said.

 

Jena pulled several looks together, but it was the one she had grabbed first that was the winner.  It was a simple outfit really. 

 

Jena had two long-line corsets, one in black and one burgundy red.  We all agreed that the outfits built around the black corset either looked like I was heading to a chic funeral or were too stark.  We decided the burgundy was the right way to go and soon she had me laced into the corset. 

 

She pulled the laces tight, and I definitely felt held in place, but not uncomfortably so.  The cut was “overbust” which meant it held my breasts nicely in place while extending down my torso and over the tops my hips.  The effect was a nice hourglass shape, perhaps two to three inches smaller in my waist.

 

“Wow,” I said looking in the mirror.  “I’m definitely a woman now.”

 

“You certainly are,” said Jena, looking at me in the mirror.  She smiled and put her hand lightly on my ass, giving it just a little rub.

 

I looked at her and she gave me a wink before returning to the rack to grab the matching skirt. 

 

‘”Huh,” I thought to myself.  “She’s into girls isn’t she!”

 

The long burgundy pencil skirt extended to my upper calf and zipped nicely into place around my waist, the color matching perfectly to the corset.  Next she brought the final piece, a cream colored top that she put in front of me so that I could slide my arms down into the short sleeves.  She then pulled the two ends around and behind me and clasped it closed behind my neck.  From the front, it looked like I had a sort of short poncho or wrap that fell down my arms to my wrists but tapered up to mid torso just showing the top of the skirt and several inches of the corset. 

 

We examined the look from several angles and decided to add a thin belt with a gold buckle to center the look.  Genevieve was now standing with us and agreed this was the perfect look for the day.

 

“Now,” she said, “go see Giancarlo before he has to start working with the models.  He has about an hour before they’ll start getting here,” she said. 

 

Jena released the clasp to the cream top while Genevieve unzipped the skirt.

 

Genevieve was referring to the models for tomorrow runway show Alastair had.  They would likely spend the day prepping for the event the following day getting all the looks right.

 

“Can I help today?” I asked the two designers.

 

“Certainly you can, but Alastair and Gretchen will need to be at a few of the shows today, so you can jump in when you’re free,” said Genevieve, referring to her alter male ego.  “Now, go get ready.  Giancarlo has a big day and we need him focused.”

 

Soon I was almost naked again, robe over one arm and full coffee cup in the other heading back to the bathroom.  Giancarlo asked that I shampoo and condition.  He stood in the bathroom making sure I did it right, conditioning the full length of my new hair. 

 

I should have been upset that he stood on the other side of the glass, but I guess I still didn’t feel like a girl at heart.  It was just like being at the gym, just with a really sexy Italian talking to me while I showered.

 

He was sexy, wasn’t he?  Huh, I thought, studying him through the glass.

 

“What Signora.  What do you need,” he asked, catching me staring at him.

 

“Nothing,” I said, turning my head up into the water stream to prevent him from seeing me blush. 

 

That was twice this morning I was checking out the guys.  Alastair was right, I was getting boy crazy!

 

Soon I was out and wrapped in towels.  Giancarlo handed me several lotions to rub into my smooth skin.  He then let me put my silk robe back on and sat me down in front of the mirror to do my hair.  

 

He ran all sorts of products through my locks while it was wet, oils and hydrators and something called heat protection, which he explained were the key to the final look and shine of my hair.  I just thought it felt nice to have his fingers rub my scalp.

 

Next, he blew the hair dry on low heat, which took a lot longer than I thought it would having never had long hair before.  He assured me that wasn’t bad at all and proceeded to start sectioning my hair to begin curling it. 

 

He took a heated conical wand and curled the sections, holding each for just a moment.  When he was done, he brushed through each section with a large brush he had sprayed with hair spray.  Finally, he added some sort of finishing polish, whatever that means, and then parted and brushed all my hair around and over my right shoulder so that it lay in soft girls down to the top of my right breast.  The last thing he did was spray the heck out of it so it would stay pulled to one side.

 

The make-up came next.  Foundation and powder, on my face and forehead followed by pink blush on my cheeks.  He arched my brows again and added light color to my eyelids before adding liner across my upper eyelid.  He put a good amount of mascara on to draw out my lashes and added a shimmery color to the corner of my eyes.  He found a nice burgundy shade of lip color and lined then filled in my lips. 

 

As I sat admiring his handy work, he brought out nail polish remover and cleaned up my nails.  Once done, he left and returned with a pair of burgundy drop clip-on earrings.  I put them on and was overwhelmed with the look he had created.  Some one was staring back at me, some super model I didn’t know, I thought.

 

“Bellissima!  There is the Gretchen we will come to know and love, si?”

 

“Wow…I just…I…I don’t have words Giancarlo.  You are some sort of magician!  Truly you are a sorcerer.  I can’t believe what I’m looking at.  Seriously, who is that?”

 

“No, no, Signora, this is you.  I only polish what is already there.”

 

I stood up and hugged him.  “I don’t know how often I will ever need to look like this but promise me you’ll be there when I do!”

 

“Of course, Signora, we are family now!” he said and kissed me on both cheeks.

 

“Now, forgive me, I have twenty girls coming for Giancarlo’s magic.  Please, go be famous with Alastair and let me be!” he said smiling and winking.  I squeezed his hand and went back out to the others.

 

A few of the models had already shown up and Jena and Alison introduce me to them.  There was a coolness to them as they checked me out.  They must have assumed I was competition for their spots in the show.

 

“What agency are you from?” one lanky girl asked me, with a bit of tone.

 

Hearing the question, Jena chuckled as she moved about the racks of clothes.  “I’m not  modeling,” I said.  “I work with, ah, Jena,” I said pointing to her.

 

“Relax, Emma, Gretchen is a strategist here to help us think through the up coming seasons.  She’s going to be sitting next to Alastair at some of the shows today.  Come, Gretch, let’s get you into your duds,” she said taking my arm and walking me back into to the bedroom, the corset and some other items in her opposite hand.

 

“Don’t worry about Emma, she’s jealous of everyone,” she said standing too close to me inspecting my hair and makeup.  “She’s a catty bitch, but she is right, you are hot,” she said looking directly into my eyes and taking my hand. 

 

I felt a sudden awkwardness and blushed a little.

 

“Are you flirting with me?” I asked, suddenly curious.

 

“You’re damn right I am, have you seen yourself today!” she said smiling.  “I’d kiss you but Giancarlo would kill me if I messed up his make-up.”

 

“You look really good today too,” I said still holding her hand, not really sure what I was doing. 

 

She did look really good though.  I imagined her long arms wrapping around me and the softness of her lips kissing me.  It made me a little excited.

 

“Thanks!” she said and let go of my hand.  “Now, here are your stockings.  I’m not sure we have burgundy panties but root around in that drawer over there and see what we’ve got.  Cream would be a good second choice,” she said pointing at the top drawer of the dresser.  “I’ll go get the rest of the outfit.

 

I did as I was told but didn’t find any burgundy panties in the drawer.  I did find white satin no-seam briefs that were close in shade to the stockings and put them on.  I had just about gotten the second stocking rolled up my thigh when Jena walked back in. 

 

She set the top down on the bed and produced a bottle of burgundy nail polish.  We sat on the bed and chatted about where she grew up while she applied the polish to my now longer nails.  She told me to blow on them when she was done.

 

She had found six black suspender clips and attached them to the bottom of the corset to hold up the stockings.  She again wrapped the corset around me and helped fasten the hook and eye closures in the front.  She then had me bring my arms up as she pulled the lacing tight in the back and tied it off, tucking in the excess. 

 

Since my nails were still wet, she helped me run the clasps under my panties and down my leg before clasping them to the top of the stockings.  She made no allowances for my modesty but seemed to happily run her hands up and down my thighs and butt as she helped me. 

 

“Cheeky bitch,” I thought.  “If a man touched a woman like that he’d have been punched then sued.”

 

Soon we had the outfit in place, and my hair again ran down my right shoulder over the cream top.  She gave me four-inch burgundy heals that matched the skirt and my look was done.  Jena stood behind me, looking into the mirror, pulling on various parts of the outfit to get the right fit.  When she was done she rested her hands on my hips.

 

“I’m not sure I should walk you back out there, the girls may flip out and scratch your eyes out.”

 

“That’s a thing?” I asked looking a Jena in the mirror. 

 

“For you? Today? It might be.”

 

And I could feel her hands slide just forward a couple of inches like they were heading for my crotch before she stopped. 

 

“Should we brave it?  Alastair will want to see you,” she said now close to my left ear. 

 

I could feel her breath on my neck and I was suddenly more turned on.  We looked at each other for a moment, each of us thinking impure thoughts.

 

She stepped away from me, her hands lingering just a bit on my hips. 

 

“Alastair has a private dinner tonight.  Why don’t you and I find a spot since we’re both free?”

 

I studied her again. 

 

She looked incredible in a grey wool two-piece skirt suit that buttoned up to the nape of her neck before continuing in and to an up turned collar.  A colorful handkerchief flared out from her chest pocket.  She had on black stockings and sky-high black patent leather Louboutin heels.  Her hair was pulled back and she had on understated but immaculate makeup.

 

“Ok,” I said, deciding to flirt back. “But only if you find me something to wear for tonight,” I said.

 

“Oh, I like a challenge.  I’ll find something I can help you peel out of.”

 

“It’s a date then.  Meet you here after the shows?”

 

She leaned in close to my ear again “Deal,” she whispered and gave me a kiss on the check.

 

She took my hand again and we walked back out to the growing crowd of models and Alastair.  The models were again either icy toward me or indifferent, such was beauty in their world, but Alastair, now in a casual outfit, was excited and looked me over, head to toe.

 

Since we had some time before the first show at 10:30 downstairs, we set to work with the models prepping the looks for the next day. 

 

The team knew I had design chops, but I think they were pleasantly surprised by my input.  I caught Alastair and Jena exchanging looks a couple of times, which bolstered my confidence immensely.  I didn’t feel like as much of an imposter as I had. 

 

Soon Alastair and I were down at the first show.   I was amazed at how many handsome men were in the room.  Alastair seemed to make sure I met all of them, knowing, I’m sure, that he was torturing me. 

 

I had never noticed men the way I was now, their faces, and jaws, their thick hair and strong hands.  Even better, their tight asses!  The fashion crowd was not afraid to show off an ass if they had it and by golly, I was a fan!   I actually almost slapped a guy’s butt at one point.  My man and woman wires were definitely getting crossed.

 

After the first show, Alastair and I got a bite to eat with some of his industry connections, all gay, all devastatingly gorgeous, all teased him about dating a model.  God but I wanted to have one of them, any of them, take me to the coatroom for a little game of anatomy.  It was like every thought or urge I had when I looked at women transferred to these men. 

 

Did all women feel this way or was I just a horny little minx?

 

I couldn’t eat much of the salad I had ordered as I still just wasn’t that hungry.  After lunch we were back upstairs.  The suite was now filled with scantly dressed models being fitted or styled for the next day’s show.

 

“Your corset is looking a bit looser then it did,” Jena said when she saw me. “Let’s tighten it up a bit.”

 

Ah, the eye of a fashion designer I thought. 

 

She was right, however.  My waist had conformed to the shaping and then some. She helped me out of the cream top and then untied the corset lacing.   This time, she had me put my arms straight up pulling hard at the laces.  I could feel my waist getting pulled in even more.  Now the skirt started to slide down my hips, hanging too low. 

 

“Every girl’s dream,” she said with a wink and walked back over to the rack grabbing the next size down. 

 

She had been working hard I guessed as she was out of her suit jacket and just in a short sleeved silk blouse.  

 

“This is a size 4, but it's the smallest we have,” she said unzipping the back zipper and holding it open for me to step into. 

 

She pulled it up and it fit nicely.  Once the belt was back on she asked if I wanted to put the cream top back on.

 

“No, its warm in here with all these bodies.  I’ll leave it off until we have to go back down.  Let me help you.  What do you need?” 

 

We worked, all of us, for another hour before Alastair and I headed back down.  We had two shows back to back and then a short reception to close the day. 

 

Again, there were gorgeous men all over the place, and at the reception all were offering to get me a drink.  Alastair gave me good advice not to drink anything so early and especially now that I was probably less tolerant then I was used to.  Smaller body meant smaller tolerance, and it was good advice.

 

“I’ll buy you an orange drink upstairs,” he said smiling. “But by all means, flirt as you like,” he said teasing me.

 

“God, is it that bad, Alastair?  You warned me, but holy cow, these guys are hot.” 

 

“I know, why do you think I’m gay, Gretch?”

 

I kept my baser self in check but even still I had a stack of cards in my skirt pocket when we decided to leave.  Alastair took notice of how the other designers approached me and I could tell it gave him some ideas.

 

By 5:30 we were back up in the suite, safe from my now wild desires.  The models were gone and Ali, Jena and Giancarlo were sitting on the couch, wine bottle just opened and pouring glasses.  Alastair thanked them all and brought over four measures of the orange elixir and we toasted to the day.

 

Jena was the first to depart back to her room.  She told me to meet her in the lobby at 7:30 sharp and headed out the door.  Giancarlo finished his wine and told me to come with him.  He brought me into his bathroom salon. 

 

“I will give you your evening look before I go,” he said and within fifteen minutes he had given me smoky smoldering eyes.  He reapplied my lip color, brushed my check with some more color and put his brush down.

 

“Tutto finito!” he exclaimed a short time after he had started.

 

“That’s it?  You don’t want to change my lip?”

 

“No, Signora Jena said it was the right color.  She left you a dress on the rack.  It is a good dress, she had it brought over from the show room.  I think you will like it.”

 

“Why don’t you come with us Giancarlo, what are you doing for dinner?” 

 

“Ah, I have a date, bello donna!  It is just the two of you tonight.”

 

“Oh, well good luck, mio fratello!” I said, calling him my brother, and hugged him.

 

When we came out, Alastair was just finishing getting dressed.  Giancarlo said good night and headed out.

 

“You look dashing,” I said coming over to help straighten his tie.  He smiled at me, sweetly but without the same look he had given James.

 

“I’m not your type anymore am I.”

 

“No,” he said.  “You’re too beautiful a woman for me.  But not to worry, you’re in good hands tonight.”

 

“Jena?  Ah.  That makes sense,” I said, centering the tie with one last smart tug.  “I do seem to be her type,” I said, remembering earlier in the day.

 

“Yes, I think she’s looking forward to tonight with you.  She sent out for a dress we had in the studio from last season.  Here, let me show you.”

 

He walked me over to the racks and pulled out a garment bag.  He unzipped it and pulled out a long A-line cocktail dress in Burgundy. I didn’t have to change my shoes or lip color!  Cleaver. 

 

The silk shantung dress was an A-line silhouette, fitted through the bodice and flaring out at the waist into a full skirt that would hit me just below the knee.  It had a crew neckline and flared cap sleeves.

 

“I think there are few other items in the bottom of the bag as well and a coat on the rack here,” he said pointing to another garment bag. 

 

From the first bag, he pulled out a pair of short black gloves, black stockings, a black silk lacey bra and pantie set and a matching garter belt.  Showing them to me, he then put them back in the bag and hung it next to the dress.

 

“Here, let me help you out of that corset before I go,” he said and unclasped my cream top at the back of my neck.  He helped me out of it, careful to hang it back up and then began unlacing the corset.

 

“I suspect the shaping of the corset has finished off your transformation.  Let’s see,” he said as he finished giving me enough slack to unclasp the front. 

 

Indeed, as we looked into the long mirror, we could see that the hourglass figure the corset had created had largely stayed, though perhaps not as pronounced as with the shaping garment.  I had never had much body fat and so my new little 4-pack of abdominal muscles showed through. 

 

It was a pretty awesome body now if I do say so myself.  The tight feminine figure with the killer high check boned face was a gorgeous combination.

 

I again stood there topless in front of him staring at my body.

 

“How do you feel?”

 

“Good,” I said.  “It’s good not to have that on anymore but it did a nice job. I guess my body is complete,” I said, putting my hands on my now shrunken waistline.

 

“Yeah you can give yourself a little more bust, I think, if you want, but yeah, I’d say you’re a master piece.” 

 

He watched as I turned side to side.  My new butt and hips were amazing and I had to say, perfectly proportional.

 

“Let’s see where you ended up, I’m curious.  Take off the skirt.”

 

He grabbed one of the many tape measures around the suite and began measuring everything. 

 

My waist, for starters, had lost a good six inches and was now down to 24.  My hips seemed to have absorbed some of that girth and were now 34 inches around.  My chest had shrunk a bit so that my under bust or “band” measurement was down to 30 inches.  My full bust was almost four inches more, 36.  Thus, doing the super secret bra calculations that most women didn’t understand, I was a 34B in bra size. 34, 24, 34…Not bad.

 

Alastair kept measuring.  My height was the same, 5’8”.  My shoulders, arms and legs were all the same, but thinner.  Only my ass was larger, a perfect heart shaped. 

 

He seemed pleased as he measured, mumbling words like “perfect” and “great” as he went.  Soon he was finished and put the tape measure away.

 

“Ok, I need to head to my dinner.  Don’t get too crazy tonight. I need you on the catwalk tomorrow.  Two of my models are out, so you need to fill in.”

 

“Wait… What?!?” I said, rousted from my self-admiration.

 

“You need to be not hung over.  Our show starts at 4PM so we’ll be starting at 8AM sharp to get you fitted.”

 

“Alastair, you’re not being serious, right?”

 

“Actually, I am.  We’re fortunate you’re here and looking the way you are.  There are world-class models that don’t look as good as you.  Half the designers at the show were asking me how they could book you.  Your measurements are perfect.  I may need Jena or Ali to step in as well.  Frankly, though, you are who the cameras will train on, not Ali and I may need Jena backstage.” 

 

“I’m no runway model, Alastair.  What if I fall on my ass?  I can’t bear the thought of letting you down in the first week I’ve known you!”

 

“Relax.  We’ll have you ready.  Besides, it’s three, maybe four looks total.  If you can walk down and around four times, you’re good,” he said, putting his firm hands on my shoulders. 

 

I was now a little aware that I was topless in front of him.  It did feel a little weird.

 

“Now, have a great time tonight, just not too great!  I’ll see you in the morning!”

 

“Ok.” I said to his back as he grabbed his coat and walked out the door. 

 

What did he mean by ‘see you in the morning’ I wondered?  Is he planning on staying out all night or sleeping somewhere else?

 

I looked at the rack of cloths and saw the blue dress I had modeled the other day. 

 

“What the heck, let’s try this,” I said. 

 

I positioned the mirror so that it faced the front door.  I then carefully took the dress from the rack and put it on.  The zipper had no problem gliding all the way up.  I put my heels back on and practiced my pose in front of the mirror.

 

As I said, we had many a night pretending to walk the catwalk while I was in design school, usually with copious amounts of alcohol.  I actually got pretty good at it, even in heels and my friends would howl in laughter watching me.  Jimmy Dowling, ‘heterosexual male runway model’ they would call me.  It was all in good fun and it never made me feel awkward for some reason.  I was just entertaining my friends.

 

I looked back in the mirror as I strutted up to it, busting my pose. 

 

“I looked pretty good,” I thought.  “Actually, I looked damn good, hot even.  Women will want to be me, men will want to fuck me,” I thought. 

 

Wow, there it was again.  That will take some more getting used to. 

 

I knew in this body it was true though.  In this body, I knew I would even want it, but the vestiges of James Dowling from last week were still processing.

 

Satisfied I looked the part even if I couldn’t act the part, I carefully took off the dress and hung it and my burgundy skirt back on the racks.  It was time to get dressed for dinner.  I took the garment bag with the new dress into the bedroom.

 

I had no trouble putting on the underwear and stockings and stole another look at myself in the mirror.  I could be in a lingerie ad looking like this I thought. 

 

Soon I was in my new dress.  I loved how the bodice fit my new torso so perfectly, and it beat the corset by miles.  I’m not sure where Jena found it, but it was as though the dress was made for me. 

 

Jena had a handbag for me and the long winter coat Alastair had shown me, so the only thing I had left to do was a little perfume.  I dabbed the glass stopper from one of the scents to my wrists and neck.  I put the room key and my old wallet in the bag and added a few of the makeup items Giancarlo had used on me.  I put on the wrist length black gloves and inspected myself in the full-length mirror. 

 

Satisfied, I headed out the door.

 

I was down in the lobby bar a little early, perhaps by 15 minutes, just to watch the crowd.  I found a quiet spot and sat down at the corner with a good view back at the lobby, prime people watching space.  I had no sooner sat down then someone came up behind me.

 

“Can I buy you a drink?” said a deep voice behind me. 

 

“Here we go,” I thought, expecting to get hit on.

 

I turned my head to see a handsome man with jet black, thick hair and blue eyes staring back at me.  He had on a dark pinstriped three-piece suit with crisp white shirt and pink silk tie.

 

“Oh, ah, no thanks,” I said.  “I’m waiting for someone and we’re heading out to dinner.”

 

“A special someone?” he asked.

 

“Yes, a dear friend,” I said trying to shake him. 

 

Though at second glance, maybe I shouldn’t be trying.  This guy was as hunk, I thought. 

 

I blushed. 

 

Dammit, I’ve got to stop doing that.  He seemed to see me blush and smiled, emboldened.

 

“Perhaps I can sit with you until he comes?”

 

I wanted him to, but what would Jena say when she got here.  I didn’t want to be rude.  What did women always say to me when they brushed me off?

 

“Oh, I don’t…I don’t know, I mean, she’ll be here any time now,” I stammered, trying to think up a reason for him to go away.

 

He sat down.

 

“What will you have?” he asked, getting the bar tender’s attention.

 

“Oh, nothing I’m fine,” I said.

 

“Two rosés please,” he said to the man behind the bar.  “You’ll love it, it’s delicious.”

 

I looked at the guy and not knowing what to do.  I would have loved to talk with him, but I felt like it would create a different problem.

 

“Listen, thank you for offering, but I really…”

 

“Are you glad to have the corset off?” he asked interrupting me.

 

“Excuse me?” I asked, confused.

 

“I said, are you happy to have the corset off?  I think it’s done a nice job, judging by how the dress fits,” he said, looking me up and down. “It looked amazing on you walking across the lobby.”

 

“What?!?” I let out, totally confused. 

 

The man sat there smiling at me.  Then it dawned on me. 

 

Jena?” I asked, afraid to even utter the words.

 

“Not presently, but yes, of course.  Who else would come bother you at the bar?” he asked, a large smile breaking out across his face.  “Well that’s a dumb question, don’t answer that.  Every guy here would.  You look amazing in that dress, truly, I’m so glad we still had it!  And you smell wonderful too,” he said picking up my gloved hand and kissing it.  “And I love that you wore the gloves.  Aren’t they cute?” he asked, rhetorically.

 

“Oh my god, Jena!” I said quietly, almost conspiratorially.  “Wow…this is trippy.  I mean, I saw Alastair change into Genevieve but, wow…”

 

“I know.  You’ll get used to it.”

 

“You look good, ah…wait, what do I call you?” I asked.

 

“Oh, I didn’t introduce myself, I’m sorry.  I’m Tom Lorde, Assistant Creative Director at Alastair Giles,” he said, putting out his hand.

 

“Oh…good name, Tom.  I like it!” I said encouragingly.  “How long have you been able to, ah, you know, do this switcheroo thing?” I asked as the bartender put our wine down in front of us.

 

“About five years now.  Giancarlo and Alastair helped me through the process and then, like you, started on fulltime with them.  It’s been amazing. I’m so excited for you to come work with us.  Plus, we have a lot of fun.”

 

His face was animated and full of pride and genuine admiration as he spoke.  It was obvious how much Tom/Jena loved what they did and who they did it with.  I was getting excited too.

 

We chatted and sipped at our wine until Tom looked at his watch and said it was time to go.  I reached over and straightened his tie, putting both my hands on his strong chest and smoothing his jacket.  I just wanted to touch him for some reason.  He was very sexy.

 

We stood up and he helped me into my coat before donning his own.  He offered, and I took his arm as we walked to the front door.  A car waiting for us and soon we were off.

Dinner was much more low key than the previous nights, at least there was no photography as we entered or exited the wonderful seafood place he had picked.  The place was high end, well-furnished and lit nicely so that I didn’t feel overdressed.

 

Tom said that since we might need to walk the catwalk tomorrow, we didn’t want a lot of heavy food or carbs and the fish fit the bill perfectly.  We shared a wonderful bottle of Sancerre, but, heeding Alastair’s warning, I only had one glass.  Salads came and went and shortly thereafter we were onto the main courses.  We both skipped desert and soon he was paying the bill while I put the gloves back on.  They were really cute and I liked how they finished my look.

 

In the town car heading back I sat close to Tom in the back seat.  It felt nice to be so close to such a sexy man and I was undeniably attracted to him.  It helped that I knew it was Jena in there as well.  I trusted him.

 

We arrived at the hotel and headed straight to the elevators, making it on to one just as the doors were shutting, several people already in the lift.  I had started to think about what I should say to get Tom back to my room when he hit the button for his floor.  He didn’t ask me my floor and I didn’t say anything. 

 

He winked. 

 

I blushed, well aware of what was going through his mind right about now.  He and Alastair had the same elevator move!

 

He took my hand when the doors opened and walked me quietly down the hall.  I could hear the muffled swish of my dress under my coat with every step, building the anticipation.

 

He swiped the key card and we were into his room in a flash.  It was a much bigger room than the one I had checked into on Monday, but not nearly as big as the suite Alastair was in.  He took my coat, and I removed the gloves, tucking them into my handbag.  As I did, he produced two glasses of the orange elixir.

 

“What, do you guys travel with this stuff?” I asked, taking the glass.

 

“It’s best to have some everyday if possible.  It gives you health!”

 

“Ah, well then here’s to giving you head!... ack! I mean health!” I said, before turning bright red. 

 

Tom began to laugh, unable to drink his drink as he doubled over.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t believe I said that!”

 

“Oh…my…god…that was one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard,” he said, tears forming in his eyes from laughter.

 

“Oh my god,” I said, under my breath, my free hand up to my face trying to hide my embarrassment.

 

Tom composed himself and came close to me. 

 

“Not to worry my dear.   Here is to your health,” he said and clinked his glass to mine.  “Drink!” he said snapping me out of the hole I wanted to bury my head in. 

 

We drank down the cordial, which tasted divine and he took our drinks.

 

“Now, what were you saying about giving me head?” he asked, coming back to me and putting his arms around me.

 

“Oh shut up and kiss me,” I said, figuring the only way to get the razing to stop was a full frontal assault.

 

He leaned in and kissed me.  I could smell his masculine aroma, a mix of light cologne, hair products and testosterone.  It smelled wonderful and I kissed him back with vigor, letting out a small moan.

 

It was so different being in his strong arms.  Alastair had kissed me, but I was bigger then, and more solid.  Now I was weaker and thinner.  His arms felt like thick tree branches around me, enveloping me. 

 

“I’ve been thinking about fucking you all day, Gretch,” he said, bringing his lips down to my neck below my left ear.  “You’ve become a very sexy woman.”

 

“Oh,” I said, weakly trying to concentrate, the heat now building in my crotch and lower belly.

 

Tom pulled away.

 

“Come,” he said, and took my hand.  We walked into the bedroom and I felt suddenly very vulnerable, like I was prey about to be consumed. 

 

Is this how women feel at this moment?  Nervous?  Scared? 

 

No, it wasn’t fear, exactly.  Yes, I felt vulnerable, but not helpless.  I had apprehension but also anticipation.  I focused on what I wanted, and that was him between my legs. 

 

He walked me to the edge of the bed and then turned.  He kissed me again, letting his hands run up and down my silk dress, from mid back up to my shoulders and then slowly back down to my ass.  It felt magnificent and added to the glowering heat between my legs. 

 

He stepped away, doffing his jacket as he did. He left me standing at the bed as he went to the closet and hung the jacket.  Next he unbuttoned the vest, four buttons, slowly slipped through their opposing holes until he was able to slide it down his back.  Again, he took out a hanger and hung the vest while I waited in smoldering agony for him to come back to me.

 

He reached for the pink silk tie and I almost shouted at him. 

 

“I’m going to rip that tie off your body if you don’t come back here,” I said, surprised at my forcefulness.

 

“Patience, darling.  It will be worth the wait, I promise.” 

 

The tie came off quickly and he started to unbutton his shirt as he walked back to me.  He got three buttons down before he kissed me again.  His hands went straight to my ass as I hugged him around his neck kissing him.  Our tongues were active and intertwined for a long while. 

 

I tried to break away and reached back for the zipper of my dress but he stopped me.  He eased me back to the edge of the bed. 

 

“Sit,” he commanded to me. 

 

I sat down on the bed and he grabbed one of the decorative pillows, putting it at the floor by my feet.  He bent down in front of me, knees on the pillow and found the hem of my skirt. I looked down into his blue eyes and put my hands into his thick black hair.  He reached under my skirt and deftly pulled down my panties over my stockings, down my legs and around my shoes so I could step out of them.  He insisted the shoes remain on.

 

His hands retraced their steps back up my legs and up my inner thigh, pushing back the fabric of my skirt as he did, slowly parting my legs, exposing me to him.  I felt an odd sense of exposure that both concerned me and excited me at the same time.  My breathing had quickened by now and as his fingers approached my sex, I exhaled audibly. 

 

“Lay back.” 

 

I let go of his hair and lay back as he asked.  In anticipation of what was to come, I brought my knees up and out.  Soon I felt his hot breath on the outside of my snatch. 

 

He had maximum access and made good use of it.

 

It was Tom’s mouth licking and sucking me, and his thumbs and fingers rubbing me, but it was Jena’s knowledge and experience guiding them.  My morning exploration of my girl parts was scintillating, but this; oh, this was orders of magnitude more pleasurable. 

 

Tom found the nub of my clit straight away and never lost his focus on it.  He tickled it and rubbed it. He would mash it hard with his tongue and nuzzle it with his nose.  He was gentle with it, and then hard, then gentle again, but never let it alone no matter what else he did.  And he was doing amazing things. 

 

After gently probing with one finger, he easily glided two thick fingers up my glisteningly wet vagina and managed to find some little spot that shot bolts of electricity up into my abdomen and down my legs.  My hands reflexively went to my tits as though they knew just how to heighted the experience.  I grabbed and pinched my sensitive nipples through my clothing and the heat from between my legs seemed to spread up through my body.

 

I realized I was again moaning audibly.

 

I’m not sure if it was an accumulation of the day’s latent, pent up sexual energy I needed to release or if Tom’s tongue and fingers were just that good, but it was only a minute or two before I had an explosive orgasm.  I locked my legs around Tom’s head, trying not to crush him but for some reason also trying not to cum all over his face.  He pried my legs apart and kept at it, one orgasm seeming to build and blend into the next.  My hands were tearing at the sheets as I squirmed and moaned in ecstasy.

 

Finally I begged him to stop.

 

I felt him pull back, away from my crotch as I lay there heaving.  I was lost in the waves of pleasure and must have sat there quivering for a time before I came back to my senses. 

 

It was the same feeling I had had the night before with Alastair only dialed to 11.  When I looked up from the bed, Tom was standing there, shirt and pants off, in tight briefs that I suspect barely covered his ass.  A massive erection was pinned against his lower abdomen by the waistband of the underwear.

 

“Let’s get you out of that dress before we do any damage to it,” he said.

 

He reached down and offered me his two large hands.  I grasped them and he pulled me easily up and onto my feet.

 

“Turn around,” he said softly.

 

I turned expecting him to unzip me but instead he gave my neck a surprise attack with his soft lips.  Soon his hands were on my breasts massaging them through the sensuous silk shantung material. 

 

“Oh god,” I said out loud as I leaned back into him.  “This body is incredible.  How do women not just stay in bed having orgasms all day?”

 

“You haven’t even gotten to the best part yet, Gretchen,” Tom said, finally pulling on the zipper of the dress. 

 

In a moment I felt the fabric release me, and the weight of the silk fall away.  I stepped out of the pile of material and Tom was quick to pick it up and take it to the closet.  It was sweet to see how respectfully and lovingly he hung the garment.

 

“Are you ready?” he asked, turning back to me.

 

“Probably not, but what the hell!  Come fuck me,” I said, proud of my directness

 

“As you wish.”

 

Tom covered the distance between us quickly and soon had me back in his arms.  Without hesitation he picked me up and carried me to the middle of the bed, tearing the cover sheets and extra pillows away.  I kicked my shoes off because, well this wasn’t a porno and they felt weird being on the bed.  Tom pushed them to the floor as well and positioned himself on top of me so that we were face to face.  I hooked my hands into the waistband of his briefs and pushed them down as far as I could, releasing his erection.

 

“Now, this is going to hurt for a moment as you have a hymen.  Once we’re through that though, you should be fine.  Let me know if I am hurting you at all, ok?” he said sweetly, and for the first time I could see Jena in his eyes.

 

I nodded, grunting something like ‘uh huh’ and reached down to take his massive cock and position it in the right spot.  I was so wet I could feel the fluids slowly rolling down to my butt crack.  Again, I brought my knees up and out and told him to fuck me.  I wrapped my arms around him, readying myself for the ride.

 

For the second time in two days a man was penetrating me with his penis.  My wet outer lips provided no protection from his phallus and Tom slid his penis in and out gently lubricating his shaft, a little farther in with each thrust.  His fingers had felt amazing, and they certainly made me think about the weird feeling of having something foreign inside me, but his thick shaft filled me completely, stretching the virgin tissue in a way it never had. 

 

It was amazing and uncomfortable and fucking hot all at the same time. 

 

He finally met resistance and I knew he had found my maidenhead.   I could feel him pause but I encouraged him on by gently slapping his back with my hand and grunting.  He receded some and then approached it again with several thrusts until he had broken through.

 

I let out a small whelp as the tissue tore and my virginity was lost.  Several more thrusts and whatever remained was gone.

 

“You ok,” he asked, looking at me.

 

“Yes,” I said breathily.  “Keep going.”

 

He leaned down and kissed me deeply, letting his tongue run a foul in my mouth.  His pumping built back up and soon he was giving me all he had.  I could tell there was some discomfort but the pleasure his cock produced ramming my cunt far outweighed it and soon I felt nothing.  My vagina was hot and wanted to be fucked and I told him so.  Soon I was thinking about his hot cum filling me up and I got even more wet.

 

“Oh, cum in my baby,” I yelled, maybe too loudly.  “Fuck me ‘til you cum!”

 

Maybe this was a porno.

 

I started to get lost in the onset of my next orgasm, this one centered deep in my belly.  As it washed over me I looked up at him, grabbing his face in my hands.

 

“Are you cumming, baby” I said, almost too intoxicated by my own dopamine rush to understand what I was asking.

 

“Not yet, baby,” he replied.  “Cum for me.  Cum all over my big cock.”

 

“Ok baby,” I said. “Ok baby.  Ok baby…Ok baby…ahh…ooo…ahhh!” I screamed out as another monster orgasm filled my belly shooting lights around the room and thumping in my ears. 

 

I did, indeed, cum all over his cock.

 

Tom just smiled at me, slowing his thrusting cadence.  He was a patient lover and wanted me to enjoy my first time as woman.  Again, I quivered and shook as the pleasure washed over me and subsided. Nonsensical words fell out of mouth and various groans and moans oozed out inbetween.

 

“OK, time to let you do some work,” he said and withdrew from me.  He flopped over on the bed and told me to get on top of him.

 

I slowly rolled over and threw my leg over him, mounting him.  I reached back and was able to unclasp my bra relatively easily, releasing my almost C cups.

 

 “Wait until you feel this,” Jena said from Tom’s body.

 

I reached down and grabbed his dick roughly, wanting to get it in my snatch as fast as I could.  I found my opening and then dropped my weight strait down sitting on his crotch.  I was so wet he slid right up into me, balls deep.

 

“Ah…” he let out.

 

“Oh you like this do you, baby?” I asked seeing his face break into a satisfied smile.

 

He reached out and took either hip in his hands as I started to ride him.  I pushed up with my thighs so I had some space and then started rocking my hips.  I leaned just a bit forward and found the best angle then started gyrating in earnest.  

 

Oh this felt good!  I liked this. 

 

The heat started rising again and I threw my head back and pushed my fingers into his flat hard chest.  Soon his hands were cupping my breasts and I gasped.  He pinched my nipples and a little wave of electricity shot through my breasts.  Next he sat up and pulled me to him until my chest was even with his mouth.  He brought his mouth to my right breast and took it in, sucking on it.

 

“Holy shit,” I said, and pleasure emanated from my breast.  I grabbed the back of his head and held him to my chest.  I started writhing on his cock faster, back and forth, back and forth, soaking his manhood in my free-flowing juices. 

 

“Oh god, Tom, suck on my tits.  Ooooh, yeah baby,” I whined like the star of our porno.   “Fuck me baby.”

 

We continued on like this, for some time.  His ability to hold out under my onslaught of hip gyrations and vaginal pumping was impressive I have to admit.  He showed real self-control. 

 

Or maybe I wasn’t that good. 

 

I suspect it was the former.  Regardless, I showed less self-control and my sonic assault continued to roll forth from my throat.

 

I’m a screamer.  What can I say?

 

Anyway, I desperately wanted him to ejaculate.  There must be some sort of primal urge involved because as amazing as my dozen or so orgasms had been to that point, I just knew if I could time it so we climaxed together it would be mind blowing.

 

“Cum with me Tom.  I need you inside me, baby,” I begged. 

 

I started pumping my hips as fast as I could and a soon, I was crying out on the verge of another monster orgasm.  Through my cries I looked down at Tom. 

 

He looked back at me and calmly said, “I’m going to cum now.”

 

It was as though a dam broke. 

 

I felt his cock spasm in between his thrusts and as he gave his last final heave up into my womb, I climaxed and oozed juices down onto his cock.  Soon his balls were covered in my sticky sex and my womb was full of his seed. 

 

It was the best moment of sex I’ve ever had.

 

As with Alastair, I let him pump ever bit into me, enjoying the feel of his spasmic twitching as well as the mind-blowing realization that a man was ejaculated inside of me again.   I was inseminated.

 

When he was done, I collapsed on top of him our sweat thick between us.  My hair, still in the side sweep over my right shoulder and a bit disheveled at this point, fell to the pillow next to him.

 

We lay like that for a few minutes, cheek to cheek, until his retreating penis fell out of my vagina.  I wasn’t sure how long it would take for his spunk to fall out of me, but I figured I better go to the loo.

 

“I’ll be back,” I said and swung off him sliding over and off the bed.

 

I clicked on the bathroom light and noted that Jena’s room did not have a bidet.

 

“Bummer,” I said and sat down on the toilet. 

 

I examined my stockings and garter as his semen dripped out.  I found I could squeeze it out to some degree as well, speeding things along.  I relieved my bladder as well and I think that helped. 

 

So now what do I do, I wondered?  How do I know when it’s all out?

 

“Jena?” I called out.  “I mean, Tom!  Sorry! I have a question.”

 

Soon Jena appeared, naked, at the door, her long lean body filling the doorway, breasts on full display.  She looked hot.

 

“I thought you might.  Let me guess, how do you know when you’re done?”

 

“Yeah! Exactly.”

 

“Short answer, you don’t.  You probably felt it leave?  Drip out of you or whatever?  So best you can do is wipe up.  Probably some might still come out, but it doesn’t really matter.”

 

“What do you mean it doesn’t really matter?  I have to know if there is still semen inside of me, don’t I?”

 

“If you were a normal woman yes.  But we’re not normal women.” 

 

She walked over to the large shower, opened the glass door and turned on the water.

 

“Let’s clean you off, shall we?” she said.

 

I grabbed a wad of bath tissue and wiped my nether region. 

 

“Is it back to front or front to back?” I asked, looking up at her.

 

She chuckled. 

 

“Front to back if you just did #2 but it doesn’t matter for sex or #1.  Unless you took it up the ass, then I guess see the first rule,” she said smiling.

 

I dropped the tissue in the toilet, stood up and flushed.

 

I came over to the vanity where Jena was now standing and looked at myself in the mirror.  Giancarlo’s make up had held up pretty well.  My eyes still looked good but the lips and cheeks had been worn away in the throes of our passion.

 

I turned around to face Jena. 

 

“You were wonderful tonight.  Really spectacular, honestly.  I know you know this, but I’ve never felt anything like it.  It’s giving me goose bumps just thinking about it,” I said, showing her the tiny raised bumps on my arm.

 

“It’s amazing isn’t it?  I remember the first time I came through my penis.  It was insanely good.  I remember I was so disappointed when I couldn’t climax anymore that night.  It’s like you get two maybe three bullets and that’s it!  Women never run out of bullets.  We’d get exhausted before we ran out of orgasms!”

 

She reached around me and unhooked the garter belt then helped me roll down the stockings until I was also completely naked.  We got into the shower and wet ourselves down.

 

“I thought you’re not supposed to go to bed with wet long hair,” I said, suddenly thinking of tomorrow’s events.

 

“You’re not, but we’re not going to.”

 

“Oh, we have to blow dry it tonight?”

 

“Well, you could, but I’m going to show you why you don’t have to.  First, though, I’m going to make you cum again.”

 

“Oh,” I said, liking the sound of that.

 

Jena took the bottle of body wash and we each took some into our hands.  First, we lathered ourselves, but then we lathered each other.  We both had thin, strong stomachs and we pushed them together letting our slick breasts slide against each other’s.  It was an amazing feeling having our nipples slide over each other.  I slid my soapy hands down to her ass as she leaned in and kissed me.  We made out for a long time just letting our breasts slide around and grabbing each other’s tushies.  I was on the verge of orgasm just from kissing her.

 

It wasn’t long, though before we found each other’s wet pussies and began fingering each other.

 

She was exquisitely wet, and I made a show of first plunging my two fingers into her and then pulling them out and sucking on them.  Her tangy musk tasted good in my mouth.  I sent my hands back in and showed her I had learned a few things from my earlier lovemaking.  I homed in on her clit, making sure to give it the love and respect it deserved and soon she was cooing, then moaning as I brought her to climax. 

 

After a pause to lather up again, she soon reciprocated, and I came on her fingers.

 

“I don’t think I can do much more, Jena.  I’m spent,” I said our arms wrapped around each other enjoying the warm water cascading onto us.

 

“Agreed.  We have a full day tomorrow.  OK, so it’s time for you to change back in to James.  Are you ready?”

 

“Wait, just like that?”

 

“Just like that.  You should have the power to do it now,” she assured me.

 

“So…like what do I do?  Do I just think about being Jim and…”

 

In a flash, my body phased back into James.  Just like that.  Poof, and I was back the way I had always been.

 

“Wait, what the hell!  What did I do?  Shit, can I get her back?” I said in a deeper voice, mildly panicked.

 

“Of course sweetie, don’t worry,” Jena said, as she put her hand on my arm to reassure me.  “Now, think about Gretch.  What did she feel like?”

 

“Well she felt like…” 

 

Poof.   I was a she again. 

 

“Oh wow,” I said looking at my thin fingers.  The nail polish was gone.  I hadn’t noticed if James had it on, but Gretchen did not.

 

Jena watched me study my fingers and began to smile, wondering if I would catch on.

 

“So…where did the nail polish go?  Did it just disappear off my nails when I changed?”

 

“Yup, just like an Etch-A-Sketch.  Completely wiped out.  Your makeup is gone as well.  If you’re hair weren’t wet, you’d be able to tell that your hair was also put back to its natural state.  Length and color, nice and shiny and clean, but not styled.”

 

“Also,” she continued. “I would highly recommend that after unprotected sex with a man, you perform a transition.  You’ll want to let the spunk out of you first or it will be forced out and likely sprayed across the room or your clothes.  Once you transition, it reboots everything.  No disease, not infections, nothing, good as new.  It's the perfect morning after pill.” 

 

“Now there is one catch.  If you get pregnant, you can’t change back until you are no longer with child.   So make sure you transition before you get pregnant.  Doctor’s debate how long that is but it’s for sure more than seven hours, so you should have more than enough time.”

 

“What I like to do,” she went on, “is come in here, do my business, and then just change my vagina to a dick and then back.  You don’t have to change all of you if you don’t want to.”

 

“How does that work,” I Gretchen asked.

 

“Look down at your pussy.  Good, now think about your dick.” 

 

Just like that, my phallus grew back but my breasts remained.

 

“If you want to be a lady-boy you can be that.  Whatever you want to be now you have the power to be it.  Any combination of Gretchen and James you can think of.  Try this: be James but with Gretch’s hips and waist.”

 

I looked down at myself and soon I was James with wider hips and a tiny midsection with a four-pack abs.  It looked a bit odd, very disproportionate.

 

“Good, now try this.  Be Gretchen again.”

 

I morphed fully back into Gretchen.

 

“Now, you’re probably just shy of a C-cup right now.  Think about making your breasts fuller and bigger.  You won’t be able to get too much bigger but you’ll be able to plump them up if you want, usually about a cup size.”

 

I looked down and watched as my breasts grew noticeably.

 

“Good!  You’re really good at this Gretch!  Now you can also shrink them.  Think about them going down to about an A cup.”

 

Soon, my breasts where small cones sticking off my chest.

 

“You’ve got this down.  You might need to be a bit flatter tomorrow depending what dresses we need you to wear so it’s good you’ve got this down.  Let’s get out before we prune too much more,” she said and turned off the shower water.

 

We stepped out and each grabbed towels.  I went to grab a second towel for my hair when Tom stopped me.

 

“Dude, think about it,” he said smiling.

 

“ah…?…OH!  Duh.” I said like I was late to the joke.  I turned back into James.

 

“James’ hair is short and will dry fast,” I explained.  “If I want Gretchen’s hair to dry fast, just dry it as James then transition.  Got it.” I said sheepishly.  I never liked it when I didn’t figure out something clever by myself.

 

“Correct,” Tom said, scrubbing his head with his towel.  “There’s a hotel toothbrush in that box between the sinks.  Let’s hit hey,” he said.

 

I wrapped my towel around my waist and found the toothbrush.  We brushed our teeth and then went to the bedroom.

 

“Should I head back to my room?” I asked as we stood next to the bed.

 

“That depends.  Do you want to sleep with Alastair or me?  Now that you can change, you should know that Alastair prefers men exclusively, so if you like being with a guy, as a guy, by all means head back.  Otherwise, I’m cool either way, though I prefer pussy,” Tom added.

 

“I’ll have to remember that.  I’ll stay here.  I definitely enjoyed my time with Alastair, he’s a sexy man, but for some reason, I’m not feeling it tonight.”

 

“That’s normal.  The transition frees you up more than normal, let’s you explore things sexually you never would otherwise.  Once its over though, if it wasn’t part of you to begin with, you might struggle to find attraction.”

 

“Oh, I’m still attracted to him, at least I think I am.  But I don’t think just any man would do it for me.”

 

“What about me,” Tom asked coming close to me and putting his hands on my hips.

 

“Kiss me and we’ll see,” I said.

 

Tom kissed me tentatively at first and then more fully as I responded.  I felt a twinge in my groin underneath my towel.

 

“Can I borrow your towel,” I said as we pulled away.  “My car just hit a water buffalo.”

 

He didn’t get the quote but dropped his towel to the floor.  “As I recall, you only orgasmed once tonight, as Tom anyway.  That’s not entirely fair,” I said objectively.  “What was I saying about giving you head?”

 

I pushed him back on the bed and knelt before him as he had me do earlier in the night.  I took his growing cock in my hand and sucked and rubbed until he came. 

 

I don’t think I would have given him oral satisfaction if it weren’t also Jena in there.  I really liked her and by extension her male form, so I was more than happy to get him off.  His salty cock tasted pretty good too.

 

Stay tuned for “Friday”

3