Chapter 2 – The Bitch’s Big Mistake
75 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aunt Marge is coming." Aunt Petunia announced to us. She then shut the door to Harry and I's room.

"SHIT, why?!" I screamed, leaping off my bed and running around the room. I swept my hand along the shelf, knocking all the stuff off it. I kicked a chair over.

"Daisy, calm down -" Harry began.

"Don't you tell me to calm down!" I shrieked. I was extremely pissed off. My phone charger wouldn't reach the bed, my story part on Wattpad deleted itself, I was dying to fly my broom, I needed to prank, there were voices inside my head that sounded suspiciously like Tom Riddle's ('Together, we can conquer the world', 'Wouldn't you like a break from your powers?', 'You can create total destruction'.), my powers were getting stronger and harder to control, my hair was getting seriously curly and was also getting harder to control, I needed to snog Terry -

First world problems. Aunt Marge was just added in.

And boy, was I pissed.

"Daisy, I'm sorry, but I have to do this, because you're going to break everything in our room." My twin said. "Dudley, watch this."

My brother got out his wand. I eyed it apprehensively.

"Oh hell nah -" I scuttled away from the wand, but Harry yelled, "Stupefy!" and a jet of red light shot from it and hit me in the chest. Everything went black.

~~~

I woke up with one thought: kill the little bastard.

I was lying on Harry's bunk, my head spinning. I saw Harry and Dudley whispering at the other end of the room.

"You fucking brat -" I screamed, diving for them. Dudley had a 'oh shit' look on his face and Harry fell out of my way. Literally. He lay on the ground, staring up at me with a terrified look on his face. But luckily for him, because of my waking-up problem, I ran off-course, and, of course, into the wall. But at least I didn't black out this time.

We all stood (or lay) silently, still as statues. Then Aunt Petunia came in.

"Aunt Marge is here." She said, looking, confused, at us all before leaving again.

"For fuck's sake." I cursed. I fucking hated that woman.

Harry groaned, clutching a letter that was obviously a warning from the Ministry for using magic, and rubbed his ass. "That damn well hurt."

I stared at him for a second, then burst out laughing. The two idiots joined in.

I love my family.

~~~

Nevertheless, when we had all sat down around the dining table with Aunt Marge, Harry still shot me a scared look.

"You shouldn't be scared, Harry." I told him. He looked relieved. "You should be terrified." 

He gulped.

We all had to listen to Aunt Marge go on and on about her dogs and how much she hates Harry. I was restraining myself from, like, Stupifying her or something.

When I finally got to leave, I whipped out my phone and updated my status on Facebook. 

'My Aunt Marge pissing us off, lol'

Harry Potter, Dudley Dursley, Amy Rolfing, and two others like this.

Dudley Dursley: ikr at least she gave us money 

Harry Potter: She fucking pisses me off

Hermione Granger: If she is kind enough to give you money, you should grateful for her.

Harry Potter: She doesn't fucking give me any 

Daisy Potter: lol

Daisy Potter: why do you swear so much Harry?

Megan Manning: lol dis was epic !! :-)

I changed my relationship status to 'In a relationship with Terry Boot'

Terry Boot and Hannah Fry like this.

(A/N pretend there are dislike buttons xD)

Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, and Piers Polkiss dislike this.

Harry Potter: Godric fucking damn it Daisy why confirm it online

Daisy Potter: to annoy you, of course

Terry Boot: love u darling xx

Daisy Potter: love you too xx

Harry Potter: Shut the fuck up both of you

Hannah Fry: told u so daisy! :D

I grinned and pocketed the phone. I made my way across the street and down several alleyways until I arrived at the one I wanted. The guy lurking at the end saw me and gestured for me to go in a door at the side of a building.

I stepped in, and saw several stalls set up in the large, dark room.

I made my way across to the first one. They were selling weed. The next one was selling Ecstasy, the next selling C4 (!), the next selling guns, the next alcohol, and so on. All were selling illegal or banned stuff.

I bought some drugs (I'll charm them so that the effects won't cause any damage, but anyone who takes it will still get high, because I still can remember the fact that Tom Riddle possessed me, controlled me, used me like a toy, and I felt that exact same way, even now. I need to be distracted.), some C4 (I'll charm it so the explosives won't be AS harmful), a gun, and some alcohol. I also bought some other stuff.

We're going to have some fun with this at Hogwarts!

I lurked down some alleyways, met up with some of my badass street lurker friends, bought a penknife and some arson, you know, the usual. When I got back to Privet Drive, I hid the stuff in my room, Harry and Dudley looking on, shaking their heads and grinning.

We went outside. It was nearly midnight. We met up with Megan, Hannah, Piers, and Sasha. We hung around the park, giggling, then went back home at around two in the morning.

I took out the drugs. I rested my hand on them, using my own special powers to change the harmful effects. I took some Ecstasy, then let myself float off. No more worries about Tom Riddle...

~~~

We got a permission form along with our Hogwarts letter, to go to Hogsmeade. Uncle Vernon said he would sign them if we behaved while Aunt Marge was here.

"...Now this one here - " She jerked her head at Harry. "This one's got a mean, runty look about him. You get that with dogs. I had Colonel Fubster drown one last year. Ratty little thing it was. Weak. Underbred."

I clenched a fist and squeezed Harry's hand with the other.

"It all comes down to blood, as I was saying the other day. Bad blood will out. Now, I'm saying nothing against your family, Petunia" - she patted Aunt Petunia's bony hand with her shovel-like one, "but your sister was a bad egg. They turn up in the best families. Then she ran off with a wastrel and here's the result right in front of us."

I was breathing heavily, my eyes shut. 

"This Potter," said Aunt Marge loudly, "you never told me what he did?"

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia were looking extremely tense. Dudley was pale and Harry looked ready to kill dead things.

"He - didn't work." Uncle Vernon said. "Unemployed."

"As I expected!" Aunt Marge said. "A no-account, good-for-nothing, lazy scroungel who -"

"He was not." I said suddenly. The table went very quiet. I was shaking all over. I had only felt more angry when Tom Riddle had controlled me. 

"MORE BRANDY!" Uncle Vernon yelled, very white. 

"No, Vernon." Aunt Marge held up a hand. "Go on, girl, go on. Proud of your parents, are you? They go and get themselves killed in a car crash (drunk, I expect) -"

"They didn't die in a car crash!" Harry was on his feet.

"They died in a car crash, you nasty little liar, and left you to be a burden on their decent, hardworking relatives!" Aunt Marge screamed. "You are insolent, ungrateful little -"

But Aunt Marge suddenly stopped speaking. For a moment, it looked as though words had failed her. She seemed to be swelling with inexpressible anger - but the swelling didn't stop. Her great red face started to expand. She was swelling like a balloon -

"MARGE!" Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia yelled together as Marge's whole body began to rise off her chair towards the ceiling. She was entirely round now, like a vast life buoy with piggy eyes, and her hands and feet stuck out weirdly as she drifted up into the air, making apoplectic popping noises. 

"NOOOOOOO!" Uncle Vernon seized one of Marge's feet and tried to pull her down again, but was almost lifted from the floor himself. Next second, Ripper, Marge's bulldog, had leapt forward and sunk his teeth into Uncle Vernon's leg.

Harry and I sprinted out of the room and packed hurriedly. We dragged our trunks and cages out of the front door, Uncle Vernon shouting after us to put the bitch right, and Dudley asking if we could do it to chocolate, too.

It looks like goodbye for another year, Number Four Privet Drive!

2