Chapter 3
608 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "I wanna sleep, I haven't slept for about 909 years now. "

With those words,  The woman who unsealed him slept like a log. Not even caring about the dangerous snake that she just met nor to the fact that she's literally in a forest of different kinds of magical beast around. 

Apparently, she haven't slept for years now.. How the hell is she still alive? Is she even human?  

The white snake was sure that the powerful sorceress  before him is human but her abilities far exceed the expectations of a 'human'.

The white snake named Shakaria looked at the sleeping human beside him,  glancing over at her under the moonlight. 

He looked at the Human sorceress long curly white silver hair falling down onto her face, her red pink lips slightly open while her white milky skin can be seen even under those stuffy covered clothes due to his view and sharp vision. 

No wait.. 

--What the fuck is he doing? 

Maybe it's because it's been so long after getting sealed away.. Yeah.. That's gotta be the reason.. 

Denying it and looking away from temptation, The white snake denied the urge and reminded himself of his morals and ethics. 
Even though his personality is Shitty, he would never attack an unconscious and defenseless woman.

--No, calling the woman before him 'defenseless' is definitely a lie. 

This woman had all kinds of protective spells around her,  An artifact that protects her against all kinds of predators and a spell created to make sure that he doesn't do anything. 

Well atleast she's not a weak person that I need to bother protecting.

Shakaria glanced over at the white moonlight,  Nostalgia at the familiar sight while remembering his last memories before getting sealed away. 

"Monster..I curse you for the sins that you have made,  Killing all those people..!"

It was not just anybody who cursed him,
It was his very own parent. 

If a random had cursed him then he wouldn't be effected by it but his father's ability was too much and thus,  He was sealed away for thousand of years. 

Although he was sealed away,  he still stayed conscious due to he's inner core and magic but he wasn't able to unseal himself from the curse of his father. 

Glancing over at the woman sleeping, Shakaria was amazed at the abilities of the woman before him. Being able to unseal his father's curse is definitely an achievement, not to mention that she didn't even have to try so hard just to unseal him. 

I can't believe humans manage to finally produce a Magician strong enough like this.  Seems like those cowards finally have an ace. 

Thinking so, The white snake moved more closer towards the girl. The sorceress put a Spell around her that can detect and attack something if it harbors bloodlust or ill content,  plus she also made sure to put a spell that would make him unable to harm her physically. 

How did you manage to do it?.. 

Shakaria's golden lavender eyes analyzed the woman sleeping,  Moving closer unconsciously as if he was enchanted and seduced by her.

Her luscious red lips, White pale skin, Long-eye lashes and the collarbone that was slightly showing. Her cleavage would show if he just inched a bit closer---

"Why are you staring at me so hard? It's uncomfortable"

A voice suddenly spoke out,  startling the white snake and making him hiss unconsciously while the Sorceress only opened one of her eye and stared at the white snake on the ground. 

What the fuck was I just doing?

"I.. Um..was just curious,  that's all" 
Trying it's best to come up with an excuse,  The white snake thought so while moving around vigorously. 

"Curious?  About what?"

"Humans!  It's been ages since I've seen an actual human so I wanted to inspect it that's all,  I was just observing you.  That's all hehe"

Trying to come up with an excuse,  He spoke as sweetly as he could while lying through he's fangs. Staring straight into woman's purple bright eyes and made sure to look as innocent as he could.

The sorceress looked over at him with suspicion before nodding and looking away,  Accepting the excuse that he was giving. 

"well anyways, Im gonna continue my sleep.  Don't stare at me too much,  It's creepy. I know im the first human you've met after getting out of the seal but still"

The white snake nodded obediently, hiding away it's irritation and annoyance at her words while the woman slept with ease. 

Ha,  Creepy?  I've got hundreds of woman who wants me to stare at them and you say it's creepy?!

Yeah,  Maybe it's pride is too big for the white snake's own good. 

 she does have her point but still! 

Looking away,  Shakaria decided to leave the woman and let her sleep while focusing on trying to find out about the new world that had evolved after thousands of years.  

22