Afterlife?
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yawnn~

Ahhh a good sleep is indeed what I need my body felt light and the numbness on my left side is gone now.

"hmm?"I raise my eyebrow.

Where the hell am I? Im suppose to be inside my car and now? Right now I was greeted by a vast sky I was laying down on a hard wooden surface I stood and try to process where am I and what kind of situation im stumble upon.

Well,I think im still dreaming because right now im sitting alone on a small wooden boat in the middle of an ocean!eh maybe a lake the water is to calm to be an ocean.

 

uhh this is to real to be a dream,lucid dream maybe?I have watched couples of video about lucid dream and I myself tried to experience it by following the "how to" video from Youtube.

Or maybe I got backstabbed?that dirty Dana Green must have kidnapped me in my sleep and stranded me here in the midde of nowhere so he can get all the money to himself.I quickly throw away that thought iam his biggest cashcow no way he gonna cut down his source of income.

Right?

 I sat up,looking around and as far as I can see the vast water is,,well so vast?there is no land on sight.I stand up and the boat start to wobble due to the sudden shift of weight I almost fall into the lake! Thanks goodness that I manage to quickly sprawl on the boat floor.

"Ughh,this not good for my poor heart" I sighed still cannot process the situation im in.

Well firstly its not a dream because this feel to real.

 Suddenly I heard an unknown voice out of nowhere

"look like you awake Cedar" a voice came from behind me

"HICK!" I jumped and look behind me to see,,

me in a navy suit with a red tie 

"whaaa me? and im floating?" My jaw slack down and my mouth is wide open.

 I am so shocked and so loss right now there is me right infront of me floating about 5 feet above the water.

 

"who are you?why do you look like me?and how the hell are you floating?" I blurted out it was spontanous.My tounge somehow work faster than my brain.

 

The man that look like me stare at me with an amused look.

 

"you still have your memories from before your death? and you seem to still have your own conscious" He said while tapping his chin 

"interesting,you are the first soul I assign to that held both memories and conscious" He said leaning his face closer to mine and start to hover around me.

 

Before my death?what does he mean by that?Am I in the afterlife? that explain this bizzare shit happening right now,

on a boat in the middle of nowhere with someone that look exactly like me.

 

"umm,who are you and why do you look like me? Am I in the afterlife?" I asked,I already calmed down a bit after I told myself that Iam probbably in the afterlife explaining the bizzare situation im in.

He descend on the wooden boat before answering my question 

"I am what you human called the Grim Reaper The Angel of Death,I am Angel No 63 and we Grim Reaper take the appearence of the soul we assign to"

 He said with monotone voice his voice is the same as mine  its so uncanny giving me a goosebump.

"Yes,you are indeed in the afterlife,you are now on your way to the soul realm where you will be judge by Almighty god wether you deserve to be granted heaven or hell"

"What with that voice man,you creeping me out" I said to him shooting a weird look at him.

sighh,Im lost for words look like im really dead I should have listen to my dad or that stupid baldy to get a checkup.Oh dear Lord,I cant accept this I still have alot to live for! heh I really died a virgin that goofball Lucy really jinx me bad.

Man my dad must be so sad,I promised him to win a world title for him.

"I shoudnt rigg the fight,at least I can give him the title he always dream of" I said my voice start to break

Now its dawn on me,the people I care about must be so devastated right now.Especially my dad,goofball Lucy,Mr Bone and my team.My precious fan that give me alot of pay per view money! Im sorry,good people always gone to early.

 

"Oh no!now im dead im sure that motherfucker gonna hog all the money for himself" I never like that baldy Dana he is cunning as a snake and one oppurtinistic bastard 

"Haha who am I to said that? im such a hypocrite" I laugh amuse of myself im the one that scheme with him to rig the biggest fight of my life,well im pretty sure every of my fight is the biggest fight im that popular you know.

 

What should I do I cant let it end like this im only 22! Do I go to heaven atleast that I led a life of a sage when im still alive?

I abstinct myself from my sexual need because I believe that will weaken me.Thats why im the best I have bigger self control than the monk themselve.Well iam still unwilling to die I still have many thing yet to be done.

That 63 dude said im on my way to soul realm thats mean,, im still not completely dead!

Am I right?what if I can return back?No,thats impossible.. Impossible? all this shit that happening right now already beyond impossible I need to do something,think Cedar think!

"Remember when in doubt use your fist and bulldoze your way to the truth!" 

My dad always told me that.

During my highschool year,I was a notorious gang leader back then when he found out he beat the shit out of me.He the one that told me I should use my fist I still felt wronged till this day.

I still can remember how hard it was for me to piss after that liver shot he gave me.The beating motivated me to better my craft and long story short I am so good on beating the crap out of people add with my high charisma and marketing sense I successfully create an amazing career in MMA.

My fist shall prevail! even death cant stop me.With new resolve I face No 63 he still standing infront of me studying me.What if I beat the shit out of him? maybe my soul will return back to my body.

 

"That would be a futile effort unfortunately a mere soul cant hurt angle like me" he said smirking at me

 Man your voice dont fit your face expression at all what a creep.

Eh,wait a min-—

"you can hear my thought!"this motherfucker was listening to my monolouge the whole time .

"Yes,I do hear your thought this whole time" he said monotone voice and still smirking.

"man your voice irk me off,im no mere soul iam Cedar the greatest fighter ever the uncrown champion!" as I said that I lower my center of gravity and shot out at him tackling him down

I actually manage to tackle him down?!  

his head hit the hard wood and I quickly change my position to a side control and warp my hand around his neck.

Now the crown of his head is under my armpit I start to put as much pressure as I can muster on the carotid arteries of his neck.I also make sure to bring his head closer to my chest to prevent him from posturing up.

 "go to sleep mr 63 or you will be the first Grim Reaper to diee" I said in a hush voice on his ear.

 "well I indeed did not expect this you are one peculiar soul" he said with a clear monotone voice,

that should not be possible how come he can talk in this position?oh he is an angel of death for a reason.

Well his head still under my armpit lets see what you made of,,

 "ORAHH" I scream loudly and put more pressure on my choke.I choke him so hard my arms start turning white devoid of colour.

"Send me back pretty please or I wont release you" I plead to him putting the most pitiable face I can put.

Than he dissapeared like a wind from my choke,he gone puff just like that into thin air.

I stay in that position for a good minute flabbergasted.Blinking for a few time swallowing the absurdity.

I stand up to look around just to end up sprawling on four again after the boat start to wobble left.

"di--did I k--kill him?" is an angel suppose to dissapear into thin air just like that after they died?

"Hello 63? Im sorry if I killed you I didnt mean it,I didnt know you can die" I shout calling for 63.

"Heyy show yourselff are you really dead? Arent you the angel of death?"

Silence–

No way? Iam so cool I should have a new alias "The death murderer" sound so sinister I like.

As I praising myself on how cool I am 63 shock me again.This time I swear my heart that im not sure if still beating finnally stop beating for good.

 "Unfortunately us angel are immortal and only Almighty God can cease is to exist"

My eye almost splurt out from the socket.He suddenly materealized from thin air infront of me.

 "I will be damn" I chuckled

Than I felt a pang in my head

"ughh what did you do to m--" I said as I pinch my temple feeling light headed before darkness consume me.

 

63 stay there hovering above unconscious Cedar body and then he point his finger at him,a ball of light big as a marble can be seen at his pointing finger in the next second the ball slowy descend down to Cedar.When the light touch his body he was engulf with a bright light.

 

"what a poor soul I shall erase your sense of self and help you go through your judgement" 63 said.

before 63 fully erase Cedar sense a voice stop him from doing so

"you can stop there now 63 This soul took my interest leave him be

63 quickly drop down on his knee and lower his head to the ground "yes pardon my insolence" his monotone voice now change to one with hint of respect and fear.

 

after that Cedar dissapear into thin air leaving 63 alone still bowing down on his knee.

 

 

 

 

 

0