Another chance
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ー Chapter Two ー


Where am I??? 

Am I dead???

Darius..... Why was he sad when he uttered those words before me??? 

A soft voice called out to him. "Your highness." The red haired male wasn't able to understand as to why he was hearing voices. "Your highness?" With the voice twice he heard,he bolted up from his position, the covers that was keeping him warm was removed from him, facing the voice whom called him. "Your highness??" "Darius...." Cyrillus felt the sick sensation of the blade passing through his neck. The feeling of dying at such way. Now he understands what his subjects and people he had beheaded felt.

It was, a horrible feeling. It was like being beheaded by the guillotine. 

"Mirror. I need a mirror." Darius was indeed confused as to why his highness needed a mirror. But nonetheless obeyed him. 

I came back from the past, when I was at the age of 15. "Darius. What happened yesterday?" "His highness did nothing out of line." The built figure of the man stood before the red king. His beautiful yellow glistening orbs. His fair tan skin, his uniform neatly arranged, a pair of black fabric gloves matching his very outfit. 

"Your highness. It's rude to stare." "I apologize, Darius." The black haired male flinched. Did the red tyrant prince just apologized!!??? 

Darius face reddened. The sight of the red prince's petite yet built figure made him more charming and more lus--the black haired male shaked his thoughts off, clearing off his voice. "Ahem. The king and queen requested for your presence your highness. I shall escort you." 

"Wait for me for a bit outside." The red haired prince glanced at the black haired male, who still hasn't moved a bit. 

"Are you also going to be the one to bath me?" Darius face flushed red, "i--i'll excuse myself." The door closed, leaving the red haired prince in thought. "Why was he so red? Was he sick? I'll give him some herbs later, rather than that, I'll heal him later. I won't make mistakes in this life." 

❥−−−−−−

Cyrillus and Darius reached their destination. One of the knight's  guarding the door shouted. "The prince has arrived. On cue, the door opened,revealing two gracious figures sitting on the throne. 

The Red prince had a sick expression on his face but was quickly to disappear. With a bow, he greeted his beloved parents. "I greet the king and queen of the aerim empire." 

A blonde haired woman walked down the from her throne as she faced her son with her warm smile. The Red prince shivered at the thought. His mother, was a pure perfectionist. She wouldn't tolerate any small mistakes I make. 

Cyrillus kept his stoic expression. But the feeling of dread never left him. His mother cupped his cheek before glancing at Darius. "Leave us be." Darius hesitantly left. The door sounding with a thud. 

Cyrillus heart beat raced at tremendous speed.

Thump

                Thump

        Thump                     Thump

                         Thump

Thump                      Thump

A sting and a sound of skins come to contact echoed through the room. Cyrillus held no expression. His mother look at him satisfied. But his cheek stings. 

"My son, you'll soon be the king of this very empire. I must teach you to the fullest of your potential. Right, my king?" The man who sat on his throne, uttered no word. He was just a puppet mother had created. 

"You will obey and follow everything i tell you right, my beloved prince?" "Yes mother." 

0