Under the moonlight
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ー Chapter three ー

"Your highness, it's time to take a bath." "Leave me be." "But your--" "You dare disobey my order?!" "I--i'm very sorry! I will excuse myself." The trembling maid, scurried over to the exit, in fear of the crown prince to throw a tantrum again, if she didn't obey his word. 

The red hair male stood up, walking out of his bedroom to his terrace. The moon shone bright, his sapphire colored eyes glistened, adoring the moon so big and bright. "Your highness? Your highness! It's dangerous, please get down!" 

The crown prince frowned. Why does such voice held such worry? Why was his expression like that, it was as if he was longing for him? 

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

Why does this man in front of him, making that expression? Cyrillus wondered, he got down from the terrace as he slowly approached the man still stood frozen, his expression changing into relief.

The crown prince brought his hand, caressing the black haired man's left cheek. The red haired leaned in, their lips inches closer from his. The familiar feeling of emptiness finally being filled with warmth, enveloped the red hair male's whole body. 

Was he being bewitched by those yellow bright colored eyes? Or was it just him feeling weird? He didn't know. But as he close their gap from each others distance, the more cyrillus feel even more anxious. Will he kiss back? Or will he feel disgusted of me? 

But even so, darius did not uttered a word before completely slamming his lips to the red hair male's soft ones. 

Darius deepens the intimate kiss, as he carried the male towards the sofa near the terrace. Their tongues fought for dominance. He couldn't tell whether it's a bad thing to do, but he wanted more. More of him. And more. 

Cyrillus, clutch the black haired male's hair, as he pulled him even closer to his. 

Cyrillus don't know why he did that. All he know was, his gut telling him to. And with one last look on darius, they placed their heads against each other, breathing heavily. 

It seems as if the moon even showed brighter at the new founded feelings the prince had discovered. Wishing that the time would just stop......... Wishing his warmth to envelop him again, the warmth he wanted to feel for so long....... Maybe the GODS had taken mercy on him. 

The purpose of him going back in time was still unknown, but he sure will change it, to be with the one he like...........

0