Chapter 5: Girls Talk
79 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kavya was sleeping in the guest room provided by the king in the royal palace. Shri was eating strawberry cupcakes sitting beside Kavya reading a book.

"hmmm" kavya woke up on her bed and saw Shri the 2nd princess of Dragon kingdom Rahn.

"Oh, princess Shri, did I fell unconscious again?"

"Yes, The head minister said that you have a very weak mana pool and it's on the verge of destruction due to our mana but you've been saved by him."

"Watch your wrists, see there's a bracelet there its a bracelet specially made for you by the queen herself, you know she is the best mana engineer in the Dragon kingdom"

'Oh wow!, Queen is a Mana Engineer.'

"Princess, may I ask what does this device do?"

"The bracelet keeps your mana pool stable, It doesn't allow seeping of our mana into your mana pool."

"But I will die if I don't get any mana in my mana pool"

"Don't worry, you see there's a mana stone in your bracelet that will provide you with enough mana to keep you alive, you can even use it as a boost to use some spells which you couldn't do with your mana pool because your mana pool is so low, even a newborn baby dragon has mana pool of at least 200."

"Thankyou"

Shri called a maid after a few minutes and the maid gave Kavya some cupcakes and fruits from her own kingdom to eat.

"Oh  yes, you are invited to today's dinner by father."

'Hmm, what a dinner invitation by the king himself? Did I just got their weakness correct about why they can't grow crops if yes then hell yeah!'

"Why did his majesty invited me to dinner?"

"Oh you don't know or are you trying to be innocent, We dragons are a really intelligent race you know. I am pretty sure you didn't know about how much we love the fruits and sweets from your kingdom, and you came to know about it in the palace after you saw everyone's reactions, a pretty smart brain for a young human."

"You decided on the spot to change whatever you had in the mind and tell us about how to cultivate fruits, oh it's a wonderful plan no doubt but can you really?"

"You know we are THE Dragons and we don't really like lies so if you told a lie earlier and fail to prove what you said I am pretty sure you will receive a very painful death buuut If what you said earlier is true and can really provide us some fruits and sweets, I as the 2nd princess of Rahn kingdom give you my word to give you the highest protection and care from my behalf."

" Of course if the father decides something else I can't protect you. Hehe"

'Oh fucin holy shit, what have I got myself into'

'Though what I said is true. The fruits are never grown into the capital of the kingdom because it has dense mana than countryside but I don't know it for sure it's just what my mother told me.'

Kavya was right fruits in the Kailash kingdom are usually grown in the countryside because of their close to no mana presence. Plants in the human kingdom live on sunlight and water and using it they bear fruits to reproduce or to store their food in them. But if a plant gets mana they don't have the need to store food in as they get energy just by a little mana so they just don't waste any energy on producing fruits so the less mana in surroundings and the water to cultivate these fruit plants the better the fruits. The dragons have a passive mana pool compared to the active mana pool of humans which means dragons cannot stop the flow of mana from and to their mana pool and constantly leak their powerful mana which prevents their trials from growing fruit plants. Humans having an active mana pool can control their mana pool and stop their mana completely from leaking and thus successfully farming fruits, The farmers are supposed to have great control over their mana in the Kailash kingdom.

The dragons were absolutely mad over these fruits and sweets. They didn't even know that there are more than 100s types of fruits, sweets available in the Kailash kingdom, Dragons didn't even know anything about alcohol once they tasted alcohol they would be fighting like crazy over it.

"We will go to the dining room at 8 o'clock today, now it's 6 o'clock so we will leave in an hour and a half. Your clothes have been prepared by me so you don't need to worry about them. You can rest for an hour if you want or more importantly as you are aware of our huge attraction towards your human kingdom's sweets, Do you have any more recipes other than these cakes?"

'Hmm let's just take some information from her first hand.'

"Yes princess I do know many more sweets dishes and their recipes from my Kingdom and I would even say that the variety of sweets you have received, only the variety is just the tip of the iceberg. There are countless more I would tell you but I have some questions you know?"

Even though dragons are intelligent, in front of the taste they couldn't resist anything. The excitement in Shri's eyes was enough for Kavya to gain some basic knowledge about the dragon kingdom to make plans for her luxury.

"Oh an answer for an answer, okay ask any question you want I will try to answer it with full credibility."

"Till what duration of time do the fruits and sweets survive? I mean for how much time will they last until you all eat them?"

"Umm let's see we sell some of the fruits and sweets to other kingdoms and after that, on average the fruits and sweets last for at least 6 months, and we cant have these until the next hundred years but your presence in our kingdom may change it. Now tell me about the sweets."

'So that's why there are so desperate for the goods, but only 6 months that's daamn too small of pleasure in hundred years.'

"Oh yeah there are many types of sweets in Kailash kingdom like cakes, cookies, biscuits, gelatins, pastries, ice creams, pies, puddings, and candies. Only Cupcakes and cookies are being sent to the dragon kingdom because of their longevity. This is really nothing compared to the Flavours in Kailash kingdom, and I am only talking about Kailash Kingdom I have even tasted some of the sweets of other human kingdoms but don't know their names but the most important thing in sweets is Flavour and the offerings to the Dragon Kingdom only consists of one Flavour compared to hundred of different flavours."

"What is a Flavour?" glimmer could be seen in Shri's eyes as she asked this to Kavya her heart was thumping and she totally lost it and jumped towards Kavya to ask.

"Princess Doesn't the dragon kingdom has any of its own fruits?"

"No, Our Rahn kingdom doesn't have any fruits even in the whole dragon realm only our Kingdom gets fruits from Human realm and we sell these fruits to other Dragon kingdoms but the Kingdom of Klar has a leaf called Shur leaf its a big 1m leaf, it releases a sweet fluid when chewed but it is rare and very expensive not as expensive and rare as Human Realms fruit though. Now tell me what is flavour?"

"Ok, Princess the cupcake you are eating as we speak is made up of strawberry flavour. Strawberry is a fruit of the Kailash Kingdom it is what gives this cupcake its pink colour as well as its taste. There are many flavours, Flavours are made up of different fruits we only send watermelons, Mangoes, Oranges and pineapples. Actually, there are many much more fruits in the human realm. The Dragon Kingdom only receives cupcakes and toffees made up of strawberry but there are mere than 100 flavours you can make a cupcake from my favourite one is blueberries it is made up of fruit called blueberry cupcakes are blue in colour their taste is totally different from the strawberry ones. There are much more sweets than you can ever Imagine in the Human realm"

"These many!!!" Shri was bamboozled by hearing this and was just staring at the wall for a full one minute thinking about different flavours.

!clap! Shri woke up from her thoughts drooling about cupcakes and sweets.

"You know what, I will go I have some work to do, You get up and get fresh I will come here to fetch you to dinner. Ok bye!"

'I bet she is going to the king or queen to tell them about all of this '

'Now that I know what's going on I'm sure I'm gonna exploit the shit out of all you dragons'

'Hahaha      Hahaha '

5