Chapter 6: Dinner Deal
58 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Shri left Kavya got up from her bed, and started to walk around the room, looking at the bracelet she thought.

'I can't trust anyone this bracelet may contain something which would tell them about what I speak or where I am, I should never speak anything confidential while wearing this bracelet.'

'I really hope it can't see my surroundings, No I should not trust anyone and keep my privacy safe for the least.'

Kavya removed her bracelet, after removing the bracelet she could feel the mana turbulence but she kept a hold of herself and went to the washroom and came back fresh from the washroom. When Kavya came out of the washroom she saw a female outside most probably a maid which could be told by her dirndl dress.

"Greeting Miss I am your personal maid appointed by her majesty herself. My name is Ahri."

"The Queen?"

"Yes, I am appointed to dress you and take you to today's dinner instead of Princess Shri."

"Ok, Can you please turn on the mana lights, normal oil lamps, or anything its getting dark?"

"..um Sorry?"

"Are there no lamps? How do you guys see in the night? In the dark?"

'The fuc* The so-so mighty dragons don't even have something simple called mana lights, the best mana engineer in the kingdom and no mana light'

"Miss Kavya sorry to tell you but we dragons can see even in the dark, and even without eyes it's easy with mana perception, But don't worry."

The maid bought her right hand out and created a fireball of roughly 10cm in diameter. Even though the fireball was small it was bright enough to lighten the entire room. The maid then moved towards the cupboard, opened it and removed a dress, and shown it to Kavya, she did it all one-handedly as the other hand still had a fireball burning.

The dress maid held in one hand was a light-green-colored bouffant with a golden inlaid border around the neck and skirt-ends. It was a beautiful dress.

"Miss Kavya I have arranged the dress you will be wearing for today's dinner."

'The dress is good, yup not bad. It fits me well too, Shri said she is the second princess so this must be a dress of the first princess.'

"Miss Kavya, shall we go?"

"Yes, yes let's go."

Kavya was in the guest room of the palace, She and the maid walked for about 12 minutes in the palace all in the dark with only light visible from the fireball as it lightens the surroundings. As she entered the dining room all the servants stood behind every chair and mustered up a fireball in their one hand and kept their other hand at their back. It looked like lamps on both sides of the road, Surprisingly fireballs did not emit any heat even though they lighten the dining room really well. Kavya was the first person to come into the dining room.

After a few minutes, the royal family arrived in the dining room. There were some new faces around, these were the remaining children of dragon king Kavya didn't meet the morning.

'Shri is 2nd princess, Rumy 3rd princess, the one who bought me was the 4rth prince so the remaining ones are there siblings, They look really damn good is the 4th price adopted or what compared to his siblings he is ..umm really not so good looking.'

"Greetings your majesty." Kavya bowed to the king, queen, and the head minister while greeting them and just nodded her head while greeting the Dragon children."

Everyone sat on their chair. The king and queen sat at one end of the table , Headminister sat near King and the children sat on their own chair.

'This must be the hierarchy, The King, Queen, Head minister, and the children. The one in front of head minister must be the Crown prince and then the siblings must have sat in their respective birth order.'

Kavya sat on the other end of the table alone, the distance between her and Rumy the youngest of all children was 3m.

As soon as all of them sat on their chairs half of the servants behind every chair canceled their fireball and headed towards the table, the remaining servants brought out their other hand and conjured a fireball in both of their hands to match the lighting in the room. The servants served the dishes to everyone on plates, The plates were made from marble with golden borders, the spoons were made up of silver the glasses and jugs were made up of jade. The servants poured the water in every glass except Kavya. Kavya's personal maid came up to Kavya and poured water from a different jug.

'This water doesn't have any mana, their water must contain a lot of mana. Hmm, they really did a lot of homework. Splendid..'

After everyone was served by the servants, and Kavya's personal maid backed off after giving her water. The King looked at Kavya and snapped his fingers.

"Kavya, only those sitting here can listen to you now."

'He must've put a sound barrier on, but didn't I tell everyone in the courtroom How to grow fruits. He must've put a sound barrier just after I said I can grow fruits what a sly king.'

"I will get straight to the point. I want you to grow fruits in my kingdom, I will provide everything you may need to cultivate fruits, Shri told me you know some sweets too You can also make those, that is if you want to."

"What will I get in return?" The children threw a look at Kavya as they were seeing a disgusted foolish person except for Shri, Rumy, and 4rth Prince.

'What are you looking at, Do you think I would work here as a maid, if you think like that then fuc* off I'm not your slave.'

"Power." said the king looking towards Kavya.

"You see,  Dragons can cross the human realm only once in hundred years that too just for a few minutes, but a Human can come and go through the Human and the Dragon realm once every year ."

'What!?, then that means I can go back to the Kailash Kingdom again,Oh god Thankyou...'

'Wait fuc* I told Shri about fruits, flavor and all that shit.'Kavya looked at Shri and saw her sly smile pointed towards Kavya.

"You have a low mana pool and probably didn't learn any magic. What I'm stating is that you will receive powerful magic education and in return, you grow fruits. After returning to your realm you would be a very powerful person, I will make sure to make you powerful."

"And you want me to get all the fruits and sweet dishes from the Human realm over to the Dragon kingdom."

"Humans indeed are intelligent."

"Yes, so you receive power and we receive human realms delicacies."Said the queen.

"But the human realm is really big I would not be able to roam every kingdom in a year."

"You should do your best, That is all we want."

'I would be able to go back to Kailash kingdom, and that too as a powerful mage, hmm It's not a bad deal, I can just buy stuff at the capital and give'em that, they won't know anyway'

"Ok, Deal."

"You will be given a plot of land not so far away from the palace where you will need to cultivate fruits and learn magic. The Head minister is a great mage he will teach you magic, and you can address him as a teacher."The King said.

"Why not tell us what you require to farm fruits?"

"Your highness I would require a field with no mana in it, The soil, water, fertilizers not even insects of the field should contain mana as it will affect the growth of fruits."

"Everything else is easy to provide except water, Uhm... OK, you will get what you need tomorrow itself, Other than that if you need something don't hesitate to ask the Head minister."

"Yes, your highness."

Everyone started eating their diner with pin-drop silence, not a buzz was heard except eating noises from small Rumy. Everyone left the dining room after a short talk about the accommodation of  Kavya. Shri told Kavya that she will come to meet her tomorrow, other than her and Rumy none of the siblings looked at Kavya and everyone left.

"Miss Kavya we should leave as well." The maid guided Kavya to her newly assigned room."

Kavya sat on the bed after coming fresh out of the bathroom opened up a window looked at the moon, laid on her bed, and closed her eyes.

'Tomorrow will be fun.'

"Good night Miss."

"Good night Ahri." Ahri closed her hand and the fireball dissipated from her hand making the room dark.

'Yes, tomorrow will be fun.'

3