Chapter 7: First Morning
52 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'waaaah' Kavya yawned as she woke up from sleep on the bed.

Today Kavya is going to get her own plot of land in The Rahn kingdom. She was excited and nervous and happy and cautious. Being cautious never fails you, You never know what's around the corner until you face it.

'Dragons are not like how they are in myths, They are just like humans just a little less developed and very very powerful. I really thought they would be savage creatures ready to rile me up, But thank god they aren't. Even Ahri is a dragon and I far more powerful than me but respects me as if I am Royal even though I'm pretty sure she reports everything to Queen.'

Dragons really are barbarians creatures it's just that Kavya is in a developed Dragon Kingdom and that too in a palace she didn't know the dangers that lurked in this Dragon realm.

'Let's see what I will do today:

1st- I have to go see the plot.

2nd- I have to learn magic from the head minister.

3rd- I have to prepare the farm to grow fruits.

4th- I have to tempt Princess by making something sweet or anything which grabs her tongue.'

'Umm! What can I do to tempt her? Oh yes, I will .... wait No!'

"Ahri are you there?"

Ahri the personal maid of Kavya came in the room opening the door.

"Good morning miss, I was just outside of your room. I dare not disturb your sleep."

"Ah it's okay, What is today's schedule?"

"Miss you have to meet Princess Shri in the garden at 11:00 AM. Thats all I know."

"What's the time now?"

"9:30 AM. Do you need anything, Miss?"

"Ah it's okay, Do you have tea here in the palace?"

"Tea?"

"It's a black beverage, A drink made up from leaves."

"Yes, Such a drink exists, It is made from leaves of a special plant grown in the Ashwa Kingdom."

"Oh it does then can you make it or bring me the drink!"

"Sorry miss, You can't have it for two reasons."

"What are these two reasons you say?"

"First the tea leaves Miss seeks to consume are very potent in mana, you would feel ill consuming it."

"Second these leaves are very rare only the royal family uses them."

'Ok then it's not like it would fail my plan but it's even better.'

'Yesterday I saw some sugar in a platter on the dining table, I wanted to taste it but those gawking eyes prevented me dammit. It's better this way at least they won't ask me about sugar in the Human realm'

"Ahri could you bring me some sugar?"

"Yes miss how much sugar should I bring?

"One no Two Kg yes, Bring me Two Kg of sugar. I will go get a bath and get fresh until you bring the sugar."

"Miss wait I will help you in bathing, and tell someone else to get sugar."

"No, I don't need anyone I will take care of myself so go fetch sugar for me please"

"Yes Miss"

'What a fuckton of bullshit do these royals do, Bathing with servants Hmmp.'

'Do the King and Queen too bath with servants?, eww what the fuc* '

'Ok let's get serious if there's really tea then I can make it better with milk and sugar, I hope they don't make it my way here.'

Kavya came out of her bathroom fresh, Water dripping from her hairs on her shoulder, she looked like a beautiful butterfly. No words to describe her(Literally). Kavya dressed in the clothes left by Ahri on the bed. Ahri came outside the door and knocked.

"Miss I am back with sugar."

"Yes, Come in."

Ahri came into the room with a bowl in her hands and gave it to Kavya.

'This bowl is made u of silver! must be from the royal kitchen.'

'The color, texture even the size of the sugar looks the same as regular sugar from home. Let's have some taste.'

'the fuc*, it has no flavor at all, I should not change my facial expressions they should be normal or if Ahri will tell the queen.'

"Hm, Take this." Kavya handed the sugar bowl to Ahri.

'The Sugar has no sweet taste it's very bland no wonder they are desperate for sweets, What can I do now? YES!'

"Let's go Now! We should be in the garden before princess Shri."

Kavya and Ahri walked out of the room. Ahri guided Kavya into the garden and left.

"Eh? Did she leave without saying anything? Was she told to?"

"Good Morning Kavya!"

"Ah! Good Morning Princess Shri."

"Let's go to the plot you've got. The carriage is ready."

Kavya and Shri got out of the garden and went in front of the palace where a golden carriage was stood, It was made up of gold embedded with Diamonds, rubies, and colorful gems. They both sat in the carriage and the carriage left the premises of the palace.

'Damn This carriage is expensive made up of pure gold and jewelry if anyone else would be here instead of me they would drool all over the place especially my siblings all were shit, but now it doesn't matter to me.'

"Princess Ahri?"

"Yes?"

"What and how is the preparation done for the plot?"

"Oh as you said there's a farm and cottage ready not so long from the palace. To prevent mana seeking in your plot a mana shield has been cast around even mana from soil was sucked,  A well is filled with water without any mana which was bought from the Kilsh kingdom's abandoned lake. An extra cottage was built outside mana shield where you will be taught magic from the head minister, But not today he is out of the kingdom for some diplomatic work. All the required seeds and fertilizer is stored inside your cottage, mana that was sucked out of everything present. All the tools you would require to cultivate fruits have been placed, even the field was moisturized before sucking mana out of it. Bedroom, Bathroom, Livingroom everything for you are well prepared and properly furnished for your luxury, It was even equipped with a kitchen where you would make some delicacies for us. Won't you?"

'Wow! Everything was done under one night truly magnificent. Dragons do stand up for their feats.'

"Yes. Yes of course. Princess can I ask you for something."

"Hm? like what?"

"Like I want to know the basic knowledge of this realm so would you provide me some books about this realm."

"Oh! yes, there are basic general knowledge books in the cottage I believe."

'No. I don't think so. There would be books to wander me off of this realm and think about something else and provide me with false information.'

"Princess, Today I woke up and thought of a wonderful recipe from the Kailash KIngdom and I think you, even the Royal family would love it."

"And?"

"What is the life expectancy of dragons? What is the meaning of life for the Dragons? What is this realm made up of?"

"Hmm! You really are mischievous."

4