Chapter 3
9k 25 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW Warning


I woke up, my mind still terrified remembering what had happened. I pretended to sleep because I didn't know what else to do. When I woke up a few minutes earlier, I was on a big, soft bed in a basement of... A house? I was chained up with my arms and legs each locked to a corner of the bed frame. I started to gather my thoughts. Why was Kana there? Who was that wolf lady? and...

Then I felt 2 gazes on me. I was terrified, I didn't move a muscle clinging on to the hope that whoever was there wouldn't realize I was awake. As I lay there, I started to feel very uncomfortable. I felt like I had to turn over, scratch myself, and clear my throat. But as I was barely holding on, one of them  came right next to my ear and whispered into it. It was Kana. "Hey, onii-chan. I know you're awake~" 

What. How, how did she know? As I was frozen stiff, wondering how she knew, and why she was doing this. Kana spoke again. "You're probably wondering how I knew, right? It's simple onii-chan. It's because of your goosebumps." She said as she was stroking my arm lightly.

I slowly opened my eyes... It was Kana and that werewolf girl. The scariest thing was that they were both smiling at me, like I was some delicious food that was given to them for free. I slowly turned my head over to Kana, who was still staring at me with that smile. I cautiously asked. "K-Kana, why am I here, and... and why are you doing this?"

"Shhh. We don't need to worry for all that. All you need to know is that I love you." said Kana. Before I could say anything else the werewolf girl spoke. "I love you as well~!" She said as she came towards me and sat on the other side, opposite of Kana. "W-who are you?" I said trying to stall time.

The werewolf girl then spoke. "Me? You don't remember me? Isa Hiromi! Do you not remember that name? The name of your wife?" Said Hiromi while looking like she was about to kill me. "O-Oh yeah, I remember, I remember. I-I-it's just that, uh, I-I just woke up." I said, terrified of her gaze that was softening up after I said that.

She took a sigh of relief. Then she looked at me again and started smiling as if she remembered something important. "Now that you've woken up, let's make the most of the time we have left~" said Hiromi, as she suddenly tore all my clothes apart, leaving me naked. 

Then as if they had both agreed to this, they started taking off their clothes. On my left side was my sister, Kana. Taking off her clothes and revealing her body, but I looked away as I didn't want to see my own sister... No, I can't call her that anymore. She's a psychopath now...

As I turned the other way, it wasn't any different. I saw Hiromi, already haven taken of her clothes. Revealing her white skin, plump thighs that looked like you could sink in, her pink pussy wet and dripping, thin waist, her massive and round breasts with pink erect nipples, and her big, soft, bubble-like butt. I couldn't help but get a boner. Then Hiromi with a clearly flushed and happy face went to my dick and put it in her mouth right away like she was desperate to get a taste. Her tongue wrapping around my dick in a soft, warm embrace. "Mm, ha, fu~♥" My dick reaching the end of her throat going all the way in, deepthroating it and gagging. While I was about to moan, a pussy fell right on top of my mouth. It was Kana, but I refused to do anything until she covered my nose with her round, perky, white butt. Suddenly not being able to breath, I tried to suck in air, only to basically drown in her pussy juices. "N, hah, hah, ufph, ah-AHN~" Moaned Kana as I was forced to drink her cum.

Then I felt 2 soft marshmallow like objects enveloping my dick and a warm, wet feeling wrapping around. As Hiromi's breasts went up and down, stroking my dick, I came right in her mouth. But my dick didn't stop, in fact, it felt like I had more vigor than ever. "Mm~ tasty ♥" said Hiromi. Then Kana suddenly spoke. "Wanna know why it's not going down? If you're a good boy I'll tell you~"

Then, as Kana was speaking, Kana tried to put my dick in her pussy. 'W-wait! What are you doing? This is incest, don't do this Kana, please..." I said in panic. 

"Hmm~? Who said I was your biological sister?" Then, I saw wings like that of an angel growing out of her back. But rather than pure white, it was pure black. A cracked halo floating above her head as if it was alive, following her. Seeing this, Hiromi transformed into her other form. The wolf form I had seen before. As I was despairing, knowing I would never escape, Kana put it in all the way. "N, ah~" She put it in all the way with a smile of satisfaction. Her soft, wet, and tight pussy wrapping my dick in a strong embrace like it didn't want to let go. She started moving and moaning while Hiromi used her mouth to suck my balls. "Kana! I'm about to cum, take it out!" I yelled. 

"Mm, ha, hn~ do it inside~♥" Said Kana, whispering into my ear while wrapping me with her wings, giving me a soft feeling all over. 

"I'm cumming!" I yelled while cumming in the deepest parts of her pussy. 

"Hng!? ha, ha~ you came so much~ I'm so happy~ ♥" Said Kana with a expression I could only describe as crazy. My dick still with the same vigor. 

"You're not getting a break for the entire week~" They both said in unison, staring at me with flushed faces and lustful smiles...


 

Bit of a short chapter and honestly I have no excuse... I'm just bad at writing NSFW stuff and I like to procrastinate...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter though!

Also if you have any feedback for this NSFW stuff let me know. Like things you found eh or boring and stuff like that.

Thanks,

Author

Spoiler

Bonk

[collapse]
127