Chapter 5
7.4k 35 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isa Hiromi POV

As usual I was doing work while watching my precious through my second monitor. I "worked" at a white-collar company as a department manager. But in reality I was just here so those bitches wouldn't find mine and my darlings love nest. I didn't do any work here, after all, this isn't a real white collar company. Just a façade for me and Kana to watch him. I didn't like Kana and I wanted to kill that stinking bitch but I needed her to protect darling, her strength was the only thing useful about that whore.

All I needed to do was watch my darling while imagining what I would do when it was my turn to love him~ haaa~ I wish I could go there already and snuggle with him... But as I was daydreaming I saw a few people going towards our love nest. It was the bitches who wanted to take my darling away from me. The DH Federation. The federation is made up of demi humans like me. Their targets were me and Kana, but they were gonna take darling away. Kill. Kill them. That was all I could think of when I thought of them taking him away.

I ran as hard as I could, but I was too late. They found my darling already. "FUCK! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHORES"

*

Kana POV

As I was negotiating with some potential business partners when I got a alert. It was from Hiromi. He was in danger. Those federation sluts were coming. "THOSE FUCKING BITCHES" I yelled in anger.

"E-excuse me...?" As the man was talking I bolted out of the room and out of the building before heading to our love nest as fast as possible. I wasn't as fast as Hiromi but I was more powerful, if I could get there in time we would surely win and onii-chan would be safe. But when I got there he was already gone and Hiromi was bleeding and crying not too far away, saying things like 'I'm sorry darling' and 'I'm better off dead'. This bitch can die when we get him back, the only reason I had her around was because she was fast and could get to onii-chan quickly.

*

Masa (MC) POV

I woke up in a hospital room, I was fully clothed in a hospital gown and cleaned up. I looked around and saw the angel that saved me next to me, sitting on a chair, just watching me. She was in her human form and after looking at her properly, she was beautiful. She had pale pink hair that one might mistake for white, dark blue eyes, a chest that wasn't too big nor small, plump thighs that looked like I could bury my face in and fall asleep on, pure white skin, and a comforting feeling around her, as if she was an angel. Oh right, she was... As I was looking at her she spoke, her voice soft like a melody but her face expressionless. "You're awake, my name is Hada Kiyomi and I am here to monitor you. You will come back with us and we will protect you and in turn you will help us achieve our goals. You have no choice in this matter and can't escape as this whole building is under our supervision."

"What if I don't help?" 

"Then we will force you to be bait. It is in your best interest to cooperate with me."

I simply nodded to that response, I had no way out of this. I slowly tried to get up but Kiyomi stopped me and shoved some food on a plate on my lap. 

"Eat." 

I slowly grabbed the spoon and started eating but my knees felt weak, palms were sweaty, and my arms felt heavy. She noticed me struggling and picked up the spoon to feed me. Honestly, it felt scary. I didn't want to eat and every time her hand went near my face, my heart started to beat faster and faster. 

"Do not worry, there is nothing in the food. If we wanted to kill you we would have done so already." Said Kiyomi. But she didn't realize that the food wasn't the problem. She was the problem. I felt scared when she came near me, eventually tears started to leak, and I started reluctantly violently shaking, sweat forming over my entire body. Looking at this, she became flustered. She wiped my tears with one hand, and hugged me. She spoke to me in a gentle voice. "Shhh, don't cry, I'm here for you." 

As she said that, I could feel a warm feeling go down my body and I started to feel comfortable. My heart calmed down, my body felt calm, and I felt like I was... Safe? Was this also one of her abilities? It didn't matter to me though, I felt safe for the first time in a long time. I felt... Happy? No, I felt like I was needed, I felt like I was someone who was valued in this world. But as I was relaxing, I swear I could feel her moving the hand that wiped my tears towards her mouth as she hugged me. Fear pierced me again, I started to understand that she might be like those crazy bitches. 

As if she realized her mistake, she injected that warm feeling into me again. Instantly making me feel safe again. She released me from the hug with a slight smile that was unnoticeable if one didn't look closely. After eating I asked. "Can we go for a walk? I... I want some fresh air."

"Sure, but don't try anything stupid. This whole place is in our territory. So even if you cry out for help, no one will come."

"Alright... Then let's go to the roof so you know that I won't do anything stupid."

"Yes, that would be good."

We walked out of the room and I realized that this wasn't a hospital but a building that looked like it was a normal place where office job workers would work. With Kiyomi by my side we went up the elevator and reached the roof after passing through two open doors. The edges had tall metal fencing so no one could fall off and a steel railing in front of those fences. After looking around I spoke, "Can you get more food, I'll wait here."

"Understood, then please follow me."

"Uh, c-can I stay here, I want some fresh air, I can't do anything anyways... Like running away since we're on the roof." I said, while smiling at her. hoping she would leave me alone for 2 minutes.

"Okay, but please wait beside the elevator for me to come back." 

"Alright, I'll be right here." I said as I sat next to the elevator. She went in and as soon as I saw the door close, I ran as silently as I could to the rooftop fence. I stood on top of the metal railing in front of it and tried my hardest to climb up. After struggling for a minute I was almost at the top and over the fence when I heard the elevator door open. Kiyomi dropped the tray and bolted towards me while changing into her angelic form. I exhausted all my energy climbing up as fast as I could. C'mon, c'mon! I was almost there. As I got up to the top, I could see Kiyomi only a few meters away, getting ready to leap towards me with a scary look on her face. Her eyes looked angry and threatening. But before she could reach me I jumped off. Diving head first towards the ground.

Finally. I was going to be free. Free from this pain. No more pain. No more suffering...

126