Chapter 4
7.7k 20 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 months later...

I woke up. Remembering I had no chance to escape. I couldn't even cry anymore. I give up. You might say that I haven't even tried, I have. I've tried escaping dozens of times. The first time I tried, I tried sneaking out. They found me right away, as if they could see me even though they weren't anywhere near me. Camera I suspected, so I chose another way. The second time I tried jumping out the window and making a run for it. I couldn't even open the window before Hiromi caught me and chained me up in handcuffs and a collar. My 12th attempt I smashed the window and jumped out. The house was way out by itself and looked to be abandoned from the outside. With no person and building in sight, I ran with all my might. It didn't work with my slow running speed. At that point I knew I couldn't let them know when I escape. I tried so, so hard. But every time I would almost make it outside one of them would be standing there. Sneering at me as if they found it cute and funny. I gave up then.

However, there were multiple people who had found me, mostly graffiti artists. Those unfortunate enough to find me ended up dying in front of me in gruesome ways. One of those people who had found me was Akio, my best friend. He had been searching for me for months and finally found me. His face was so happy but worried when he found me. I tried to stop him. I tried to warn him. I really did. I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry Akio.

I still remember it so clearly, when both of them walked in while he was trying to help me. They tortured him so much. First they slowly cut his skin with Hiromi's claws, making very light cuts, not too deep. Then they rubbed some salt and spices on it while he was screaming and I was despairing. Then they took me to the bathroom just to watch him. They threw boiling hot water on to him and repeated that until he passed out. Almost freezing him in snow so he would develop stage one frostbite and then throw him into boiling hot water to watch him scream while laughing. 

They made me watch all of this before finally killing him. Holding him down in boiling hot water and finally drowning him. At that point, I broke. No, I broke long before that.

After all this Kana, whispered into my ear. "Don't try to run alright~ Or this might happen to all your other friends too, hehe~. Remember that co-worker at that convenience store you worked at? We know where he is, so be a good boy if you don't want to watch him too, alright? ♥" She said this and started licking my tears.

*

An unknown time after that incident...

I heard multiple footsteps coming down to where I was, it was probably more souls unfortunate enough to bump into me. I was right. Looking up at the staircase I saw a group of men and women, around 7 of them, all of them wearing a uniform. It wasn't police unless they changed their color scheme to gradient black and white. Special Ops? No, why would they be here? The uniform didn't really match either. Oh well, it didn't matter, they were gonna die either way. I spoke while they were looking around. "Run." That was all I could say, I didn't have enough energy for more. A few flinched when they heard my voice, they probably thought I was a corpse. 

"This is team A, we found someone here. Not the targets but a prisoner presumably." The woman standing at the front said, talking into a radio I would imagine.

Then out of nowhere, one of them was killed, looking like he was struck by lightning and his head flying into the air. What happened next made me think I was in a dream. The rest of the group suddenly grew angelic wings, pure white. A halo appearing above their heads and golden spears appearing in their hands out of thin air. The woman who was presumably the group leader yelled. "Homebase this is team A speaking! We have found one target and are engaging in a battle! We need reinforcements! I repeat! We need reinforcements! Team! Take stance D, we are fighting in a confined space! Surround her!"

Hiromi dashed through them, coming straight for me. But before she could get to me the woman who was just speaking struck her with her spear and Hiromi was sent flying into the wall. 

BOOM

it made a deafening sound and Hiromi got back up with the angriest expression I had ever seen her make. That expression made me so happy, the bitch who made me suffer was getting beaten the shit out of. My lips formed a smile as I was looking at her. But when she looked straight at me, my heart froze. My smile instantly went away and instead turned into an expression of fear. But she simply licked her lips while looking at me, her face turning into that of a gentle one but instantly going back to rage after looking at that angelic woman who protected me. Hiromi tried to get to me again but wasn't able to break through, seeing the face of despair on her face I was truly happy again. Hiromi suddenly looked at me and said with a smile "I'll come back for you later darling~♥" As she ran. 

"Catch her!" the woman yelled. But they couldn't match her speed, let alone, catch up to her. The woman turned to me, looking me straight in the eyes . "Take him."

"Yes ma'am"

My vision darkening, as I let myself be taken with a smile on my face.


There isn't only 2 yandere's in this story, so don't worry. The yandere train never stops for those unfortunate passengers...

136