Chapter 7
6.9k 13 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---<NSFW WARNING>---

After I fell asleep in her arms, I woke up in what I would assume to be Kiyomi's room. The room gave a fluffy feeling. It felt warm and bright, the walls were painted a smooth white and they were filled with decorations. It was a very "girly" room you could say. The only thing that felt out of place was the person itself, she was staring right at me with eyes that seemed to be shining, her hand rubbing her thigh, getting dangerously close to her forbidden place, and she was out of breath for some reason. Was I really that heavy? Damn. She was wearing a black mini-skirt, a red turtleneck sweater emphasizing her chest, and a pair of black stockings leaving a perfect amount of her white, plump thighs exposed.

I wanted to know one thing, just one. So I sat up on the bed, asking after hesitating for a moment. "Why... Why me? I haven't done anything special. Just... tell me... why... WHY ME!?!?"

"You're right, you haven't done anything special. What's inside of you is what's special. I can't explain it that well but... basically your 'soul' is pure, it's warm and makes us attracted to it. Your fluids make us... hot, Your cum makes us feel... fulfilled. Your touch is just... Heavenly... I can't explain it but it just feels and tastes so, so, so good."

"Wh-what about others?!?! There has to be others like me, right? Right?"

"No, this is the first time seeing anything like you, and it doesn't matter~" She said as she got up from her chair and started crawling towards me on the bed. I tried to back away but the only thing I bumped into was the bedframe. Her pale pink hair gently swaying, and her back curved in a seductive manner. She sat on top of my legs which made her a bit taller than me and wrapped her arms around my neck, going in for a kiss. She smelled like flowers and I could feel her soft butt rub against my still-soft penis. As I tried to face away from her kiss she grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pulled me closer to her. She started invading my mouth with her tongue. Her soft, pink lips glued to mine as her tongue invaded every little corner of the inside of my mouth. She skillfully took my shirt off and placed one of her hands on the lowest part of my abdomen, right above my crotch and under my stomach. She started slowly rubbing it and adding pressure to it as well, it wasn't much until she started to pour it into me. That magic she used before I jumped off the roof. Except this time it felt much more aggressive and less comforting, more... Lewd you could say. My penis stood up and feeling it, she started grinding it through my pants with her soft butt and her soaking pussy.

She stopped kissing me, went a little bit back and put her face in front of my crotch. Her face was red and she was out of breath. She hastily took off my pants with her hands and licked her lips when she saw my dick. 

"Fuu~ finally. I have it for myself~!♥"

Her dark blue eyes looked at mine and she smiled. Her mouth slowly moving towards the top of my dick, kissing it while sucking it. She used that ability again on her tongue, but it felt different this time. It felt like it was going throughout my whole body, caressing every part with what feels like the hands of a goddess. She started sucking both of my balls while gently stroking my dick with her soft hand. My cum felt like it was stuck at the top of my dick and I started to orgasm, but nothing came out. It felt like something was blocking me from cumming. Seeing me struggle to cum and hearing me moan, she giggled and took my balls out of her mouth.

"You can't cum... Yet~♥"

Then she used her soft, small, pink lips and sucked on my dick. Not stopping for air once, she deepthroated it constantly. Her soft tongue wrapping around my dick while sucking it as hard as she could. I could feel the top of my penis entering her throat. Her throat was tight, slippery, and smooth while my dick slid right in to her throat perfectly. All of this while pumping that ability into me, making me feel like every part of me was being pressed gently and stroked. She made me orgasm constantly for 30 or so minutes and at that point I just wanted to cum. I grabbed her pink hair with both of my hands and started thrusting my dick into her throat, facefucking her for 10 minutes. With only the sound of her gagging on my dick with each thrust. I could feel her head going backwards and forwards, matching my rythm. In that short amount of time facefucking her, I had orgasmed at least 25 times, but hadn't been able to cum once, that invisible force preventing me from cumming. 

"Aaah... Haah... Let... Please let me cu—" as I was begging her to let me cum, she deepthroated my dick and increased the power of that ability, making me orgasm again.

"Fufu~♥ not yet. Only when you become my slave who does what he's told at any time and at any place. Then you can fill me up with that precious, tasty semen of yours every day~♥"

When she finished saying that, she started taking her sweater off, revealing her sexy, somewhat see-through black lingerie that matches her black stockings. I realized that I would never escape her grasp once I became her sex slave. 

As she started grinding her wet pussy and plump, soft ass against my dick, I bent towards her breasts and started sucking on one nipple through her lingerie and playing with her other breast with my other hand, causing her to moan in delight. With my left hand caressing her breast, my mouth sucking on the other, and my right hand kneading her ass like dough, she came.

"Nn~cumming! aaah~ haah~♥ sho good~"

Taking advantage of this, I turned her over in a doggy style position, making her arch her back and stick her ass up while on her knees. I moved aside her thong, revealing her dripping wet, pink pussy. As soon as I slowly entered her pussy, I orgasmed again, multiple times. The ability she was using was concentrated here the most. When I put it all the way in she came again, covering my dick in her pussy juices.

"N~ a...ahn~"

I slowly started thrusting into her pussy, every thrust making me orgasm. Each thrust causing her soft, round, bubbly ass to sway up and down, bouncing on my dick. Every thrust I went faster, causing her to moan louder.

"n-ah-ngh-ahh~ harder~!♥"

After thrusting and orgasming for a while, Kiyomi started moaning louder than ever. I thrusted as hard as I could as she came the hardest I had ever felt.

"AAAHN~♥"

Trembling on the bed, unmoving. Her mouth wide open and her eyes, slowly closing as she fell asleep on the bed, in the same doggy style position. As I looked at her fall asleep, I silently gathered my clothes, wallet, and phone and snuck out of her room. As I exited, I realized that the place I was in, was very close to other people. Just outside of Kiyomi's house were other houses and a little bit further up was the market place. As I snuck down the stairs I felt my penis calm down and the force that was blocking me from cumming, disappearing. I looked around me and saw no sign of anyone else in the house, but I did see Kiyomi's purse. I slowly went up to it and took whatever cash was inside. I found a whopping 580,000 yen inside! (5323.84 US Dollars) This was more then enough for me to escape, as far away as I could. 

---<NSFW END>---

I exited the house and went to the streets, after passing a few blocks I got to a bus stop, thankfully it was there. As it was about to close I jumped in, barely making it inside the bus. The bus driver looked at me like I was annoying and I paid my bus fare. I walked past him and walked to the back, as I was walking down, I realized that everyone was staring at me in a weird way. Shit, did I smell weird or look strange? I just hope they don't report me as a suspicious person. I sat in the very back corner in the left side of the bus and took out my phone, there was 3% of my battery left. That was fine, all I needed to do was check the time and date. It was 4:00 p.m. so I had time to do many things. The first thing I needed to do was get some new clothes, trash my old ones, and clean myself.

As the bus was about to leave, a beautiful woman who seemed to be in her 30's ran towards the bus while waving at the driver to open the door. The bus driver happily stopped and opened the door to let her in. Wow...

As she payed she did a light bow and thanked the bus driver. She was really pretty. She had smooth skin with a beauty spot under her right eye, grey eyes that looked like they were blue sometimes, a hour glass figure, lustrous, soft-looking light brown hair with her hair falling a few inches below her shoulders.

Spoiler

Kind of like this:

[collapse]

She walked towards me very subtly while adjusting her silver necklace.

"May I sit here?" She asked, in which I nodded. She smiled and put her bag on her lap while sitting next to me, I was getting glares from the other guys sitting around me but I couldn't do anything about it. Why did she sit here anyways? There was another empty seat on the other side, with a old lady sitting there. I put away my phone and rested my head against the bus window, it was quite bumpy but not too bumpy to the point where I couldn't sleep or rest my head. As I was taking in the scenery outside, the woman beside me attempted to ask me something, but I couldn't hear her because she spoke in a low voice. I pretended to not hear anything so she would leave me alone but she asked in a louder voice. 

"Excuse me..."


 

Sorry for the chapter delay, I was just too lazy to write tbh. PagMan. May have mistakes, didn't double check. Ty for waiting ily all

Spoiler

 

[collapse]
107