Chapter 15
3.9k 3 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After what I could only believe to be a few days, they had finally left, leaving me here, cold, in the dark. I want to leave, but I'm not sure what's out there, on top of that I can't even use my essence, something seems to be blocking me from even recovering it. I'm guessing it's coming from these chains or cuffs. 

 

A few hours pass and they come back, this time, all 4 of them together. I had been unconscious for most of it, but every time I was almost instantly woken up after they realized I had fallen unconscious. Only after what felt like half a day was I able to rest, immediately falling into a deep sleep. 

 

Waking up, I found Belle next to me. She was watching me sleep while my head rested on her thighs, alarmed, I tried to move away only to get held in place by her thighs, positioning my face right in front of her vagina. As she was watching me struggle, she spoke. "Hello~" I didn't speak, if there was one thing she wanted from me, it was a response or reaction. In response to my ignorance, she smiled and spoke, this time, slowly but gently pushing me closer and closer to her exposed pussy. "You know what we did when we came down here? Wanna know? C'mon… Ugh, you're being so boring right now! Well, that's fine…" she said as she removed me from her headlock and sat down next to me.

"Hmm, where was I? Oh right, when we came down to this "Earth" as they call it. We each sacrificed a large portion of our power to send relics down here, each hidden around in the world! Isn't that exciting?"

 

"..."

 

"Playing hard to get, huh? So anyway, we have 5 out of the 7 pieces! Once we get all 7 pieces… Well, it wouldn't be fun to spoil the surprise, guess what's gonna happen!"

 

"..."

 

"No? Well, that's fine, you're still cute when you're grumpy! ehehe~ hmm… To put it in simple terms, we'll be together forever! No one will be able to disturb us! We won't be able to die either! It'll just be me, you, and… the others…"

 

Hearing this, I knew that this was bad news. There was no way I could let that happen.

 

"Ohh~ Mr. Grumpy wants to be free~? Don't worry, I'll take these off soon enough. Just bear with it for a couple of weeks, kay'?"

 

"Fuck… you…"

 

"That's not very nice! Oh~♥ I have an idea! Tell me about your fetishes! I'll pleasure you like you've never been pleasured~! Yes…! Why didn't I think of this sooner! So~? What do you like? Maids? Catgirls? Bunny girls?" Said Belle with genuine excitement. 

 

"..."

 

"Still nothing? Hmm… guess I'll try the bunny outfit first! I've always wanted to try it~♥ See you in a week or two hubby~♥ ♪bye-bye ~♪" said Bell, leaving the door slightly open, just enough to where the door didn't close all the way but basically being fully closed.

 

After resting my body for a bit, I tried yet again to get out of these chains. After a few minutes of futile struggling, I gave up. My energy was at an all-time low and my essence not being able to recover isn't helping either. After a while, I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. 

 

I quickly pretended to sleep as they would usually leave me alone during that time, either watching me sleep or pleasuring themselves while watching me... As the person walked in, they whispered. It was a familiar gruff, rough voice. "Hey, wake up!" It was Alex! As I opened my eyes, I could clearly see him. He had a bandage around his eye and his left arm. "Alex…! You're alive!" I whispered back,

 

I thought he was dead! Alex got me out of the chains and spoke in spoke in a confident tone. 

"Heh, losing an arm or two can't kill me, haha!"

 

"Let's get out of here before they come back…" 

 

"You don't gotta rush, they ain't coming back for a while. At least a day or two."

 

"Huh? How? I mean, how do you know?"

 

"They're looking for the rest of the pieces of the artifact. They've got at least 4 pieces, always together with them."

 

Always together… always together…? That's it! The strange-looking rocks they wear around their necks, those are the pieces…! Fuck! At least now I know what they look like… 

 

Worried about my future yet again, I spoke. "How can we get out of here?"

 

"Don't worry bout' it, jus' follow me, we'll sneak past the guards and be off land by the time they look for us, hehe."

81