Chapter 14.5 Alex Sidestory
3.2k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

this takes place right after the fight with all of them in chapter 12 or 13

<Alex POV>

As the damned wolf bitch had swiped my damn arm off. Before I would give up, I would give it one last push, attacking with all my energy. However, instead of me delivering, I recieved. Her claws swiped against my left eye, tearing it apart.

I fell to the ground, thinking this was going to be my last battle, my battle for what felt like my grandson. I fell to the ground as I remembered my grandson. Tears falling out of my eyes I fell to the floor, lifeless as I accepted my defeat. Seems like I had gotten rusty, heh, hopefully the kid's safe, can only imagine what'll happen to him after this. I'm sorry grandson, I couldn't protect you or him, I can't protect anyone. I'll be joining you soon pal, for now, let your old man rest, rest in peace that is…

I woke up, my arm had naturally stopped bleeding and my recovery had been going to work the entire time I was unconscious. The damn idiot hadn't fully killed me! 

Getting up, my entire body hurt like hell, whether I liked it or not, I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I sat there, carefully and precisely fixing my body with the little essence I had currently. After several hours of fixing, healing, and mending, I had finally gotten my body back to an acceptable condition. Wrapping only a few bandages I had in the house, around my arm and eye, somewhat lowering the strain.

Inspecting the area around me, there were clear tracks of where they had left with Ano- I mean, Masa. I didn't want to lose another grandson, not again. But before I could do anything, I needed to recover and make a plan, a plan to escape with him. I needed help, and I wouldn't be able to find it here. The only thing I could do is hope, hope I would be able to find him, to hope I can end this. 

52