Chapter 18
3k 53 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up I was greeted by a pristine, white, shiny marble roof. I was resting on what seemed to be an extremely high quality bed and an extravagant room. With decor of gold, finely made dressers and drawers, and a spacious room, I couldn't help but wonder.

"Where the hell am I…?" I whispered to myself.

"Oh, you're awake~! Great!" Said a familiar, feminine voice behind me. I flinched from surprise and whipped my head back, the woman in question coming into my view.

It was her! That blue haired, flirty woman I had met at the cruise ship when I was drunk! 

"You! What- Nevermind. Where are the others!?!? Wh-" I said before being cut off.

"Oh calm down already… They're already up and running. Look, you can see those children you cared about so much outside right now." She said, pointing to the large window.

I carefully got up and walked over. It was true, the little girl and boy were happily playing outside on the lush, green grass.

I could also see the woman as well, sitting not too far away, watching them with a bright smile on her face.

"B-but, how?!?! We… We were just-" I said as I stumbled over my words. It just felt so…

Surreal. Just a moment ago I was in the ocean, and in the next second I was in this extravagant… House? Mansion? I don't know! 

The whole situation was just so bizarre to me.

"Shh shhh. Calm down." Said the woman as she placed me into her embrace and patted my head.

I quickly realized and gently pushed her away. She dramatically fell and moaned. "Ahn~ So you like it rough~♥" she said.

I involuntarily sighed and spoke again. "Okay… I have a few questions. First, who are you? Second, where are we? Third, how did I end up here?" 

"Hmmm~ Alright! My name is Alyssa! Alyssa Tylonhier. For the second… I can't tell you that yet. But for the third, well, it's hard to explain. We found you sinking, so we brought you all here! That's the gist of it." Said Alyssa before quickly adding on.

"Well, forget about that! Let me show you around the city!" She exclaimed happily, attempting to grab my arm. 

I backed off and spoke. "Woah, city? Don't touch me like that either, I don't even-" then it struck me. It was one of "them". Those same damned goddesses that tortured me during my godhood.

I swung a punch at her, she easily dodged and took a step back. I quickly backed away further, attempting to gather my essence. 

"What was that for?" She asked, her previous smile completely dissipated. 

I coughed out blood, my essence, it was… tangled. Tangled in with… something that wasn't supposed to be there. Something I had, but I wasn't able to sense what it was. 

"Oh? What's this? Are you injured? Are you okay?" She asked in a sincere tone. 

I didn't want to give up yet. Lunging at her, I pathetically tripped. Falling to the ground. My legs, no… My whole body! It was numb! I struggled to move anything. 

Fear quickly came over me, my thoughts racing. I painstakingly tried and tried, but I got no response from my body.

"Are… are you okay?" Said Alyssa as she crouched down with a sorrowful gaze. She unknowingly revealed her panties to me under her short white skirt.

She poked at me, gently touching my hair with her soft hands. Seeing that I wasn't, in my case, couldn't give a response, she picked me up. She carried me over her shoulder, my gaze unwillingly directed to her bare back.

"Hmmm. You smell really good… And you're cute~♥" She seductively said, bringing me to that same bed I woke up from and laying me down.

After laying me down, she decided to lay next to me, pulling my head onto her decently-sized chest and gently rubbing my head, as if I was a newborn child.

She hummed a song as she sniffed my hair, her leg slowly set over my waist as she pulled me in even closer, into her flowery scent. 

It wasn't long until she fell asleep, essentially right on top of me…

***

Waking up, a sense of deja Vu washed over me. I felt better, but I wasn't in any condition to run nor do any strenuous activity. I slowly got up, my fatigue still intact, I rubbed my eyes.

"Woah!" I looked to my side and yelled, flinching in surprise. There she was, her palms gripping the sides of her chin as her fingers wrapped around her cheek. Her eyes were as abysmal as the ocean itself.

She snapped out of her daydream when I yelled, she stood up and smiled.

"We're going on a date!"

What?


Hmm

58