Chapter 20
2.8k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was dragged into the luxurious, designer-looking clothing shop, I noticed the bustling atmosphere, with many employees and customers wandering about.

 

The shop was extraordinarily big, even sporting a second floor. The clothing was neatly organized, casual yet fashionable wear in one section, formal attire in another; there was sports, wedding-wear, shoes, urbancore, exotic, you name it. It's there. 

 

Yet she didn't even spare a glance, heading straight to the stairs. 

 

Climbing the white, sleek, wooden stairs, we encountered some sort of authentication gate along with 2 guards standing by. 

 

Alyssa took a black card out of her purse, swiping it and opening the doors. One of the guards seemed very tense, sweating bullets while the other seemingly daydreaming. 

 

The gate made a beep which startled the daydreamer and the door was unlocked, allowing us to pass through. Inside, it was completely void of customers. 

 

Even from far away, I could tell how high quality these products were.

 

"Alright! Hmmm… What type of clothes do you want to wear first?" She asked. 

 

"Uhhh… I don't know? Casual?" I said in an unsure tone. After all, I really didn't care to be honest, I just didn't want to get on her bad side, I don't trust this woman yet. 

 

I would usually wear very plain, basic clothing. Fashion wasn't my thing, neither was I good at being fashionable, even when I tried. 

 

"Awh… That's boring! Let's spice it up a bit shall we? Hehehe~" She said with a mischievous smirk.

 

She dragged me along with her, forcing me to try on an uncountable number of outfits. 

 

By the time we were out of the store, I was carrying 3 bags stuffed to the brim with clothes and shoes, my mind was broken. Women truly were scary, especially while shopping… 

 

Seeing me out of breath, the devil giggled a bit before asking. "Hehehe, are you tired? I was thinking we could rest for an hour or two and finish it off with a movie or something, hmm?"

 

"Sure" I agreed, wanting to separate from her and gather some information about this place, and where Alex was. 

 

I took a few steps away from her, wandering off. Unfortunately, she was following me. 

 

Ah, now that I think about it, I would be lost if I separated from her. 

 

She whistled an unfamiliar tune as she followed behind me. 

 

After only a few minutes of walking, I found a bustling street, everyone was minding their own business, some having conversations, eating, buying merchandise from the many shops there were. It was overall a very lively place.

 

As I was observing, Alyssa grabbed my shoulder and said. "I'm going to go to the washroom, stay right over there while you wait." She said, pointing to an unoccupied bench. 

 

I nodded and headed over, sitting down. I still didn't want to mess up, a single mistake could cause my or Alex's life… or was I just being paranoid?

 

No… This has happened more than enough times, I already know how this is going to end up. I can't be gullible anymore. 

 

I was thinking to myself before I realized that there were 2 young women sitting on each side of my bench, getting a little bit too close for comfort. 

 

One of them smiled and tried to initiate a conversation with me. "Hi~ Are you alone?" 

 

"No… I'm waiting for someone." I responded. 

 

"Oh… I was thinking we could grab a cup of coffee?" She said, getting very, very close to me.

 

"I'm okay…" Leave me alone already god damn it.

 

In response, the other woman next to me spoke. "C'mon, we want to get to know you a bit better over a cup of coffee, that wouldn't hurt now would it?"

 

They both were essentially clinging to me at this point. Their breasts enveloping each of my arms. 

 

I leaned my head back, this time, my head was enveloped in someone's breasts. 

 

Startled, I jolted an inch forward. Causing the three of us to look back. 

 

There she was, Alyssa was looking at me like I was the scum of the earth, her eyes were dark as she emitted a deadly aura. 

 

Her mouth curved up, into a broken smile as she spoke. "Well, well, well. I leave you for a second, and this.

 

Her tone was chilling, the two girls broke out in a cold sweat, left frozen. 

 

They both jumped out of their seats. "Haha, we have to go, bye-bye!" They said with fear in their eyes as they ran off.

 

I slowly turned around. "Haha… Well…" 

 

I'm fucked, aren't I?

 

I forgot to upload this...

 

51