Chapter 25
1.7k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't remember her in my childhood?

No… She was there! But… She wasn't?

I can… I swear! I can remember her being in my memories…? How… How do I remember her in my memories? It feels like…

It's like I've had two lives? One with her, and… With her and without?

This is too confusing. I don't understand! I'm not even making sense to myself, am I going insane?

What's happening to me?

It hurts!

It really does…

I don't want to think anymore…

***

The bell chimed, waking all the prisoners up. Everyone looked much more energetic than before, but they still had that… Dread in their eyes. 

I groggily woke up, curling my hands into a fist and rubbing my eyes.

"Ugh…" I groaned as I yawned and stretched. 

I licked my dry lips and looked around me, causing me to jolt first thing in the morning. 

On the left was the small girl. Her eyes were wide and unmoving, almost like a statue. She continued to stare at me with that annoying little grin on her face. 

Again...

It reminds me of her...

'My sister… No! Snap out of it… You can… Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't- fuck me! Was she lying to me? Are any of my memories real? What's… I don't know what's real and what isn't! I don't understand! Why did she just… Do it… Out of nowhere…'

I vented as tear drops escaped my eyes despite my reluctance. I feel so lost. 

"Oi! Did you fucking hear me?!?!" 

Snapping out of my daydream, I hadn't even realised that the guard was furious across the cell door. 

I looked at him with tears still in my eyes, my voice cracking as I spoke. "W… W-what?"

"Get the fuck ov-" He yelled, suddenly pausing midway through his sentence. An expression of panic and fear was obvious, but the source of his fear was what confused me. 

He took a step back, cleared his throat and spoke again. "Th-The Queen is going to meet you. I'm here to take you there." 

I looked around me to find what he was so afraid of, but the only things around me were the two sisters. 

'Is it them? Did they do something? What have they done to make this guard fear them? Why do I always get into situations like these? Or was it because I was crying?' I wondered but complied anyway, letting myself be tied up, blinded, and led to the Queen.

As we walked towards the room, I could hear whispering, the whispering being very clearly directed towards me. 

"Is that him?"

"I heard he's going to end up as a slave."

"Poor soul…"

"I wonder how he looks under that bag…"

"I've never seen her majesty act like this before, he's the reason why, correct?"

"I don't know, but his body is nice."

"You have a husband…"

Judging by their words, I could tell something was going to happen to me. 

A slave was the only thing that could come to mind. I trembled as I walked, almost falling over. 

Finally arriving after that daunting walk, the bag was taken off of my head, allowing me to see again. 

The door was quickly opened this time, that same view of lustrous metals with fancy decorative ornaments scattered across. 

Taking a few steps forward, there she was again. The Queen of this place, whatever the fuck it's called. 

She looked at me, a slight smile on her face formed as I cautiously walked forward. 

As I was about to bow, she spoke in a domineering tone. "Stop."

I froze in place, gulping my saliva down and nervously waited for what was next. 

"Come." She said, prompting me with her finger to come forward. 

I walked up, experiencing a sense of déjà vu as I walked towards her. Standing directly in front of her, she leaned forward and took my chin in her hand, taking a look at every angle of my face. 

"Hmmm…" She hummed to herself before looking at the rest of my body. Nodding to herself, she pointed at one of the maids on the sidelines, which was presumably the head maid, as her clothes differed from the others.

She put three fingers up, the maid nodded and lightly clapped, the rest of the maids coming towards me.

They half-forcefully dragged me out of the chamber, bringing me to an extravagant washroom, with high-quality shower heads and a whole assortment of shampoo's, soaps, conditioners, and other things I couldn't even name.

Two maids restrained my arms and hands while one started to unclothe me. Starting with my pants and roughly taking my shirt off. 

I complied, finding no reason to refuse a free shower. 

They brought me to the shower, one of them grabbing the shower head while another took a bottle of soap.

She took a handful and quickly wiped it over my entire body, leaving my neck and face, wiping my 'down there' longer than I was comfortable with. 

She seemed somewhat dissatisfied, maybe because of the fact I didn't get hard. 

After getting washed and scrubbed down, they washed my hair, then my face.

My hair felt fluffy, and smelt like strawberry lavender, almost making me wish I could eat my own hair.  

'What a strange thought' I thought to myself as the other maids walked out, leaving me with 2 maids in the bathroom. 

One of the maids stepped towards me, a slight grin with a flush on her face as she stared at me. 

Her hand reached down towards me, specifically for my little brother. I waved my hands towards hers, lightly pushing her hand away, but the other maid grabbed me from behind, restraining my hands and feet together in a professional way.

'These… These aren't normal maids? I can't shake her off of me!' I realised as I tried to yell for help.

She stuck a cloth into my mouth, nearly forcing it down my throat as she started to stroke my cock.

"Hehehe, I haven't had a man in so long, too long." She said as she looked up at me.

"Hey~ Listen. You can be our personal boytoy and we'll protect you from the others, deal? We'll make you feel reaaall good~" She offered, an expectant smile on her face as she sped up her hand. 

"Mmmph" I replied, the cloth still stuck in my mouth. 

"Oh, well, sorry. We can't take that out yet. Just nod and we'll take care of the rest~ Otherwise you'll just be used as a toy by the others. Most of the prisoners down there are ugly brutes, while the rest of the ones staying up here are egotistical overweight men. I'm sick of it. I just want… A real man. A man I can pleasure as he pleases me!" She yelled like a lunatic as she started to stroke even faster.

Calming down, she leaned forwards, whispering into my ear. "Just nod baby, it'll feel like heaven~" She said as the other maid started to nibble onto my ear, licking the outside of it.

Her eyes felt hypnotizing, glowing even, but the fear of the future was stronger. 

I shook my head, refusing it with all my might. But she kept pushing. Lightly blowing into my ear before continuing. "Just think about it~ 2 beautiful women, ready to fuck you and serve you all night at a whim~ All your fantasies, coming true."

She leaned back into her original position, taking my chin within her palm, her emerald green eyes felt as if they were glowing. "Along with that, they protect you from all the dangers. Isn't that nice? 2 lustful women ready to please you, their pussies constantly wet for you~ And all you have to do is nod. Just nod~ You know you want to~"

I…

How do you feel about the quality of this chapter?
  • Good Votes: 44 72.1%
  • Decent Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Below average Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Poor Votes: 2 3.3%
Total voters: 61
30