Ch. 22 – A day with Nathalie (Part 2)
1.7k 4 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We stayed under the tree for a little bit, Alice was standing by the tree  while Nathalie kept petting my head. She had a happy expression and didn't look like she would stop anytime soon.

It was fine and all but I got tired of sitting down pretty fast, as I was trying to get up I accidentally tripped and fell face first on the ground, getting my clothes and my face dirty in the process, Alicia and Nathalie were really worried for a bit, but after they noticed the only thing I had done was get dirty they laughed it off. We went back to my room where Alice started to prepare the small bathtub they use to bathe me, all the while Nathalie is curiously looking around my room and asking a lot of questions.

The bathing process was simple as I simply had to let Alice do her thing, the extra audience was not really a problem as I had lost my shame long ago…

Mom and Elizabeth joined us after a few minutes. I was finishing the bath when Alice noticed that she had forgotten to get a change of clothes. She was excusing herself when Nathalie interrupted her.

“I wanna choose Ori’s clothes!”

Alice was at a loss, but the little girl's interruption made my mom ponder. 

“Ori hasn’t used a lot of the clothes we bought her”

“I always pick the ones she feels more comfortable with miss Katherine”

“At this rate she won’t use half of the ones we bought her! we need to do something about it!”

Mom picked my naked self up and took me to the room where she puts me in fancy clothes. Nathalie and Elizabeth followed her with a smile on their faces. This is going in a direction I don’t want to go…

We got to the room with the big mirror, and my mom opened a wardrobe that was on the corner of the room. It was filled to the brim with all kinds of clothes and they were all the same size… Did they really buy all that just for me?

Mom took out a lot of them and laid them out on a table. 

“Which one should we try first?”

Everybody in the room was excited except me, who was obligated to be like a doll for them to try clothes on…

Mom must have gone all out on buying clothes because I felt like an eternity passed of me trying out clothes. The only saving grace was seeing how much they were having fun, especially Nathalie, she was happily choosing clothes and comparing the results…

They ended up choosing a frilly blue dress, even though it wasn’t a special occasion… I hope it doesn’t become a habit. 

After dressing me up like a doll, Nathalie started to brush the small amount of hair I have. Elizabeth and mom looked at us with warm gazes as Alice was trying her hardest to put all the clothes back in the wardrobe. 

Suddenly a harsh looking man wearing armor enters the room after knocking on the door and bowing. Nathalie’s mood instantly shifted, she went back to being the girl that followed behind Elizabeth the other day. 

“Your majesty, all the men are ready and waiting to leave for the capital at your command, but you need to keep in mind that we need to leave as soon as possible”

Elizabeth nodded to the man and worriedly looked at Nathalie that had stopped brushing my hair. I couldn’t stand the tense atmosphere so I decided to do the only thing I could think of.

I grabbed Nathalie’s small hand, she was instantly shocked but she regained some of the smile she had before. It was an awkward atmosphere but we walked holding hands until we reached the reception hall.

She looked really sad while waving her small hands to me until they were already out of sight, the huge group of soldiers surrounding her made it seem like a dangerous prisoner being transported. I hope I see her soon...

86