Chapter 4 – A New Life
148 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Although I have already seen your final body and know what to expect, I still don't understand why you picked her body instead of the male doctor's" Camie said

"That's because as a female, I will be able to get away with more. Besides, I won't be really a female" Frank said robotically as he started unwrapping the head of his new body. 

The face was unrecognizable after he transplanted the eyes, tongue and nose of Aaron's face onto his own face, but reshaping it to fit his desired look.

Frank was a genius, not only as a transplant surgeon, but also as a plastic surgeon, having transplanted Aaron's eyes, nose, tongue as well as reshaping the face to look handsome yet feminine. 

It took 6 months of waiting, but his body had healed from his surgery. And with his own patented creams to recover, the scars were barely noticeable.  

He used his mechanical arms to manually open the eyes and checked to see if the optic nerves connected and healed correctly. Another of his innovations is his secret treatment to reconnect nerves. 

"Ok, now for the moment of truth" the robot said as he walked over and sat down. 

"Ready?" Camie asked

"Ready!" the robot Frank said

Camie nodded and another woman nearby named Serene flipped a switch. 

The robot slumped lifelessly on the chair as the new body spasmed. 

"Frank?" Camie asked, looking closely at his new face. 

"It... it's Francine" the beautiful face looked up at Camie. 

His voice sounded perfectly feminine after Frank modified his own larynx, another procedure he perfected.

 He stuck out his tongue and moved it around, stretching it, and seeing that it produced no pain, he smiled. 

"You talk well. Your tongue seems fine. How is your sight?" Camie asked

He moved his hands in front of his eyes, then looked down at his hands, moving it around in amazement. 

"Good. Better than I expected actually" Francine said as he threw open the blanket covering his naked body and tried to stand up. 

"Slowly... slowly" Camie said as she helped Francine get his balance as he stumbled out of his chair. 

"It's weird with these things. It throws the balance off" Francine said, cupping his new breasts. 

"Yes it does. And I'm sure that new penis of yours will also throw you off" Camie said

Francine looked down and saw his new penis, transplanted from Aaron and enlarged using his own treatment of surgery and hormones. 

Camie thought Francine looked gorgeous as a female, and his large penis made him look strange, but also exotic. He was a complete hermaphrodite now, with a vagina underneath his testicles. 

"I can see why you wanted her body. But why didn't you use her eyes and tongue?" the other woman named Serene asked

"I want her head to be complete. Maybe some day I'll revive her, attach her head to a dog or something" Francine answered.

"Too bad there is no such thing as a brain transplant" Serene added

"Why not? I can technically transplant a brain with my discoveries" Francine said

"Really? Then why didn't you do so?" Camie joined in, intrigued

"I couldn't with my own brain, since I needed my brain to be conscious inside my head while I connected to the robot. That was why I merely changed heads and did alterations to my own head. Otherwise, I can't transplant my dormant brain into someone else's head. Nevertheless, that is something I can do to someone else" Francine said as she looked over at a vat full of special liquids to preserve body parts. 

Inside the see through vat was Aaron's whole body, minus a few organs in his head as well as Jennifer's full head floating around in the liquid. Inside the vat was also Jennifer's uterus and ovaries, ensuring that he never got periods nor could he get pregnant using Jennifer's body. There was also Aaron's testicles floating there, ensuring he doesn't impregnate anyone with Aaron's seed. 

"So our agreement stands? You work for me?" Camie asked

"Yes... I live to serve" Francine said gratefully. He had been given a new life, and this new boss actually wanted him to continue with his experiments and research. 

She would provide all the funding, and even provide the bodies. 

She suddenly turned around to face Francine. 

"So does it work?" Camie asked, looking at Francine's new penis. 

"I don't..." he answered

"Then lets go find out. I want to see how good your work really is" she said as she started fondling his penis. 

To her surprise, it started rising, demonstrating that the operation worked. 

Camie brought the naked Francine into her bedroom, which was also her office. 

Francine was surprised that there were many lifelike dolls all seated around naked in her office. 

"What are these?" Francine asked, taking a close look at one of the naked female dolls. 

He was amazed as the texture of the skin was so realistic as were the weight of the body. 

"This...." Camie said as she walked to to the only male doll in her office "is my former partner David Forsythe, the pioneer of this plasticizing technique"

"Ah... I know.. the Forever Death exhibit right? Didn't he die 3 years ago?" Francine asked

"Yes... yes he did" Camie said, playing with the doll's dick

"Don't tell me... these.." Francine said, groping the female doll's breast he was touching

"Yes... they're all real. Most of them anyway. The skin are those of the real people, but the insides are silicone and a titanium skeleton. This... is the real thing" Camie said, as she gave David's oversized cock a kiss. 

"So you own Forever Death as well?" Francine asked

"Yes.. as well as the technique and special chemicals behind it. I also own the a cryonics center as well as a sex doll factory. My other business is in assassination and espionage. I use these businesses to dispose of bodies" Camie said before she walked to a table and picked up what looked like a metalic ring that was as large as a crown. 

"As you can see, this is one of my later investments. A link between a mind and machine. You've used one of the robots to operate on yourself" Camie said

Francine nodded. Indeed the technology was beyond his imagination as he could even perform complicated head transplant and nerve attachment surgeries through the robot. 

"This technology was acquired for me to make robotic bodies, covered in these real skin to make living dolls. But when I heard of your success in transplanting body parts... together with neural link up with robotic parts.... the possibilities are endless, don't you think?" Camie smiled. 

Francine nodded. Indeed in assassinations and espionage, to be able to kill and make people into realistic dolls using their body parts, transplanting body parts and even brains... it would be impossible to detect such spies or assassins!

As he now worked for her, he thought this working relationship would be mutually beneficial, especially when she had disrobed and started pulling him to her bed.

2