Chapter 5 – Dish Served Cold
132 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure you want let them go? I thought you did this for vengeance?" Serene asked Francine

"Since you guys abducted them and made an alibi where they would travel around the world and disappear, now I want to release them back into the world and reappear back into their own lives" Francine said

"Like that? You're cruel" Serene said

"Sure... of course I am" Francine laughed. 

Serene was one of Camie's assistants and was also a lawyer by training. 

Having spent learning new plasticizing methods by Camie, Francine was now proficient in not only his own techniques, but also David Forsythe's body preserving techniques, as well as the robotic technology that Camie invested and patented. 

Francine was going to be the main surgeon, proficient not only in carving, preserving and fixing the human body, but also in the mind link to computer technology.

He also had impressive artistic ability, able to surgically alter human flesh, thus also able to sculp and clone silicone body parts to look as close to perfect as possible. 

"Yes.. I think revenge is best enjoyed when the victims is conscious about it but is helpless to do anything about it" Francine laughed.   

--

On one of the small and sparsely inhabited islands in the Caribbean, a couple started stirring from their bed. 

The woman moaned as she sat up in bed, feeling confused and disoriented. 

The man next to her started stirring too, and opened his eyes. 

"What... what's going on. I don't feel so well" the woman said

"I... I can't feel my hands.. what's happening?" the man asked as his hands moved around his body, trying to feel himself. 

"Aaron? You sound... different" the woman said

"Jennifer? Where are we? What's going on?" Aaron asked as he looked at Jennifer. 

Jennifer tried to stand up, but collapsed onto the ground, her whole body aching. 

"Are you alright?" Aaron asked as he tried to help her

"You're hurting me! Let go!" Jennifer yelled at him, in which he quickly let go. 

She used the bed to stand up and found it difficult to balance. 

"Jennifer! You...your body!" Aaron pointed at her

"What..." she said before she looked down and screamed.

There were stiches and scars all over her body, and it seemed unfamiliar to her.

"Stop... don't attract attention. We have to try to find out what's going on" Aaron said, trying to stop her screaming, but she pushed him back onto the bed.

Surprisingly, he was unbalanced too. 

Suddenly the TV screen turned on. 

"Jennifer.... Aaron.... So glad to see you are up and about" the voice said. It was familiar.. but somehow different.

"Who?" Jennifer said, turning to look at the screen

On the screen was an unfamiliar, but the voice was similar to Frank's. 

Frank modified his voice box to have a feminine voice, but it could also imitate his old voice. 

"I call myself Francine now. Do you recognize this?" Francine said as the camera panned out showing his entire body. 

He was naked, showing off his fully naked and gorgeous female body. 

"Frank? Is that you?" Jennifer asked the TV

"Yes... well only a small part actually. This body is yours!" Francine smiled

"What do you mean... that's my body?" Jennifer asked in shock. 

"Yes... well, not all of it" Francine said as he opened his legs and put one finger into his vagina, pulling out the penis that was tucked inside. 

"This is Aaron's cock, but modified to be bigger. I removed the testicles so I can tuck it inside my.. I mean your previous pussy. I'm sure both parts are familiar with fucking each other" Francine laughed. 

"If that is my body... then whose is this?" Jennifer asked, still in shock

"That's Aaron's dickless body of course. It's easier to tranplant a head than what I did to that body. Not only did I remove the penis, I had to remove a few ribs, shave down the pelvis and shoulder bones, trim off quite alot of flesh and tissue, transplant the fat your chest. It does look the same body shape and size if I do say so myself. You're fortunate that Aaron was similar in height to you, so I didn't have to shave off some height. 

You are also lucky Aaron had small hands and feet for a man. Otherwise... shaving down the hands and feet would be a nightmare" Francine said

Jennifer subconsciously looked at her hands and feet. They did indeed look like Aaron's. 

"I've even carved out a new vagina for you so you can have sex, but it has no reproductive capability. I thought your new body had already gone through so much, so I didn't implant your old uterus into that new body" Francine said, showing the vat with her uterus, ovaries and Aaron's testicles floating inside.

"Only the skin stitches haven't fully healed yet. That was the last part of the month long procedures I did to create your new body. 

Oh! Before I forget! In your bag, I've given you a years worth of my secret skin recovery lotions. Your skin will be flawless in no time" Francine said with a proud smile.

"You're crazy!" Jennifer screamed at the screen

"Wait... if my body was carved up and remade into a female body, and Jennifer's head was grafted onto it, then whose body is this?"Aaron asked

"Oh. Your body is robotic. Silicone and titanium with motors and servitors. That's another technology I'm working on. Your brain waves are being sent to that body of yours. Your brain is actually still here" Francine smiled as the camera followed him to show where Aaron's head was.

Aaron's head was attached to a mechanical device, which was pumping blood and giving nutrients to his head and brain. Aaron and Jennifer gasped to see that the head had it's eyes and nose removed and possibly more.

"You... you monster...Why have you done this to us?" Aaron asked

"Why? You both wanted to kill me didn't you? I could have easily killed you when I took your body and other organs, but I decided to try my latest procedures and technologies and let you go instead.

I've even left you your passport in the room, luggage as well as a marriage certificate to show you had eloped so that you can return to your normal life.

Be grateful I am merciful and didn't just get rid of you both" Francine said

"What... how do we return like this?" Jennifer said, bursting into tears

"What do you mean? Your body is fully functional and the scars will disappear in a year. You can live your life back as normal. You both can even have sex, though having sex with other people might arouse suspicions. 

My surgical procedures were originally created to save a patient's life and ensure they return to their life as normal as possible. 

I only took it to the extreme lengths, turning Aaron's male body into a female body that looked like your original body, and transplanting your head on it. 

As for Aaron, the artificial body is a new frontier. You won't be able to feel touch and taste like you used to, but the body can feel heat and cold, as well as pressure. The eyes and ears work well too. The only thing is the sense of smell which we still have yet to completely master. 

Anyway, have a good life. I will be monitoring you regularly. If you decide to commit suicide, I won't stop you. After all, I have Aaron's real brain here. If the robot body is destroyed, I'll chuck the brain too. 

Have a good life" Francine smiled. 

"Wait! Frank please... restore me... I know you can do it..." Jennifer begged. 

"Now why should I. What? Are you going to kidnap another body to exchange with me? Forget it. I will enjoy your body in more ways than you can imagine" Francine said and the screen suddenly turned off

"Wait!" Jennifer screamed, but when she tried to turn on the TV, the usual local programs was seen instead. 

"Oh God... what do we do?" Aaron asked as he sat on the bed with his head in his hands

Jennifer slumped on the floor... tears filling her eyes as she sobbed helplessly. 

--

"Now THAT was cruel. I'm impressed" Camie smiled

"Why thank you. Those two are just the start though" Francine said

"Oh? Then what next?" Camie asked

"Next? I will go after the ungrateful ones" Francine answered. 

1