chapter 2
497 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So." Kiba started. Once more the two were in the secluded section of the school, this time Kiba had decided on joining them.  "Why did you never ask for a male uniform."

 

Alicia sighed, he knew this question was coming up. Thankfully he had an alibi.

 

"Back in the US, two of my friends used to throw me into whatever cosplay items they could find. I was convinced to wear a multitude of different things including a bunny suit, a dancer's outfit, a magician outfit both kinds" at this Koneko eyes started to drift off, thinking of her friend in these outfits "a dress, a bikini, a maid uniform and a sailor uniform. I guess after a while i just began to not care. I still have them too"

 

It wasn't a total lie. Back in his old world, Alicia had to infiltrate Queen Voluptua's bath in Gleeba with Vari and Beatrice. But the only way to get in was if you were female and as such Alicia was forced to wear a harem dancer outfit to get in with them. Why didn't the two go in by themselves you may ask, well Alicia was the only one capable of securing the fygg when they found it. After they had done that the two decided that whenever they found something cute or beautiful, they would get whatever the outfit was for him to try on.

 

The end result, Alicia has a massive wardrobe in his inventory. Plus the softer material feels better than the male uniform on his burn wounds. Can't blame a guy for wanting comfort.

 

Kiba just blinked. "That seems… kind of odd." At Alicia's curious look he clarified. "most guys when forced their 'forced' to wear girls clothes try and stay as far as they could afterward."

 

Alicia shrugged, it wasn't the best explanation but it is what it is. The trio continued to eat their lunch in peace only being broken by the shifting of paper. Sady for our merry trio this blissful silence was soon broken up by yelling. 

 

Sighing Alicia started packing his school supplies. Last time he had heard yelling his history report was trampled on by a mob of students chasing three other students. As he stood up Alicia was greeted to the sight of the perverted trio running away from the kendo club again.

 

"Disgusting." Koneko said, glaring at the trio. If looks could kill the three would be burning alive right now. 

 

"Agreed, I'm surprised no ones taken it too far." Alicia said. After that Alicia said goodbye to the other two and went over to his next class leaving the two sitting there. The two continued to sit there until the shouting died off before heading to the occult club.

 

[Put the thing here.]

 

"Did you find anything?"

 

Sona sighed, annoyed at her friend. "No I did not, the three Koneko described don't appear in any database from what my family's source told me. It's like they never existed or something happened to their records."

 

Rias bit her lip, she had no idea how to proceed with her minor plan. She had planned on using what she found in the records to learn about Alicia and Hopefully get him, with this bit of news however that went right out the window. thankfully she was already thinking of ways of getting them into her peerage. Maybe if they invite him into the clubroom and explain the system to him they could convince him to join, with Koneko's help of course. 'I could also invite issei and get him as well!' With that thought Rias began thinking of ways to introduce the supernatural world to the two. However before she could come up with a complete plan Akeno walked in looking a bit worried.

 

"President, we got a problem." Was the first thing Akeno said. Rias nearly groaned, of course they did. 

 

"What happened."

 

"Tilly just told me a fallen angel is making a move on one of the people you're interested in." Akeno said, a hint of something in her tone of voice. "From what Tilly told me they're going on a date tomorrow, the fallen angel is most likely going to try and… eliminate him before the day is over."

 

Rias nearly groaned again, this was not what she wanted to happen. Standing up Rias and Akeno said goodbye to Sona. As they walked back to the club room they began discussing plans. Having her hand out like she was presenting something, Rias summoned her familiar.

 

"Bale, i need you to do something for me tomorrow." Having the full attention of her familiar rias started to explain what she needed her bat to do. "Tomorrow a fallen angel will be attempting to take away one of my people of interest, I need you to give him a flier before they go on a date so that if something happens i can be summoned. This however will require you to use your transformation magic to do so."

 

Rias felt her familiar express agitation through their bond causing her to grimace. In an attempt to migrate some of her agitation Rias began petting Bale, slowly calming her down. By the time Bale was calm enough the trio were walking inside the club.

 

"I know you don't enjoy using it but i don't have many options i can do at the moment, not without risking major repercussions." Rias said. That seemed to appease Bale if the feeling she got was any indication. Smiling Rias continued to pet Bale. "And don't worry I'll make sure to pick up some dragon fruit next time we go shopping as a thank you."

 

Meanwhile Akeno watched with a smile at how her king was acting. It wasn't often they could use their familiars but that didn't matter to them. As an idea popped into her head Akeno summoned Tilly, catching the attention of Rias.

 

"Hello Tilly, I have a request for you." Akeno said with her trademark smile. "Bale here is going to be helping Rias with something and i need you to help us as well, think you can?"

 

The tiny demon seemed to be excited at the chance to do something. Jumping up Tilly grabbed onto Akeno's shirt and climbed up onto her shoulder causing Akeno to giggle.

 

"Glad to see your excited Tilly." Akeno said, giving Rias a look she continued. "We need you to keep an eye on Alicia, you remember watching him a few days ago right?, while Bale keeps an eye on Issei."

 

Tilly seemed to think about it for a second before he answered, squeaks came out of his mouth. Giggling Akeno started to grab everything they needed.

 

[Put the thing here.]

 

"I knew i should have stayed home today." Muttered Alicia. Right now we see our 'hero' watching the courtyard with deadpanned eyes as if he was staring at something incredibly stupid. which considering it involves part the perverted trio it probably was. 

 

Hanging off of one of the perverts, 'Issei' Alicia reminded himself, was an admittedly attractive looking girl. Why a girl was doing anything with that horn dog was something that confused Alicia. As Issei bragged about… something Alicia started heading to a more secluded corner to wait for school to end. He had some packages waiting by the door according to his doorbell and he had a feeling what they are. While he was fighting Corvus, Alicia had used as much of his equipment as possible but considering he was fighting an entity that could split a god in 10 pieces without killing him, some of it was damaged and he left the damaged equipment with his caretaker until he could figure out how he could repair them.

 

Deciding it wasn't a main concern of his, Alicia started pulling parts out of his backpack. Over the last few days he had been working on a special project, using some plates made by his caretaker, who worked in CNC, Alicia had managed to acquire small plates of mirror metal and had been working on attaching it to his bionic arm. While he doesn't know if the effects will work a lot, the slight chance could save his life.

 

Using a screwdriver he started taking the 'top' plate off, exposing the wiring and pistons. It didn't take long for him to change the plating, and now it was a soft orange painted plate over a solid white frame. Looking over his arm Alicia smiled, the coloring was coming along nicely. Sadly Alicia started hearing his… phone going off breaking his consecration. Pulling it out he noticed it was Koneko telling him he wouldn't be able to come over tonight because the president managed to get permission to look at an old building. After sending back an ok he started putting away his tools.

 

Hearing footsteps coming close brought Alicia out of his trance. Seeing it was Issei and the girl brought a feeling of dread to Alicia. ‘Please don’t come over here, fuck fuck fuck no fuuuuuuck.’

 

They were coming towards him.

 

"Hey Alicia!, meet my girlfriend Yuuma." Issei called out. A dumb looking smirk adorning his face. Putting on a fake smile he stuck out his hand hoping it wasn't noticeable.

 

"Alicia Krieger, pleased to meet you."

“Yuuma, it’s nice to meet one of Issei's friends.”

 

Alicia's smile became a little more strained at that. ‘More like not insulting him on a daily basis’ he thought. Still hoping his smile wasn’t as strained as he feared he stood up and brushed off his skirt before he threw his bag over his shoulder. Looking at Issei and his ‘girlfriend’ Alicia spoke. “So how did you two meet exactly, your uniform is different from Kuoh’s and i don’t think any school would let a stranger into their premise, especially one with his reputation.” he muttered that last part.

 

Blushing a little Yuuma gripped Issei’s arm tighter. Issei didn't seem to mind however as Yuuma had shoved his arm into her breasts and Alicia could swear he saw blood coming out of the perverts nose. "W-well i kept seeing issei walking across the bridge and i just kept thinking about how handsome he was." She stuttered embarrassed about how it sounded. "After months of seeing him I finally asked him out, so far it's been really great."

 

“Yeah me and Yuuma are going on a date later tonight.” Issei gushed. Alicia could almost feel happy for him if it weren't for the bad feeling his girlfriend gave him. “I still can’t believe i actually got a girlfriend!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah i got a date all planned out for tonight, it’s going to be awesome!” he threw a fist into the air nearly jumping into the air like a dumbass. “I just need to go back home to grab some things while Yuuma checks in with her family.”

 

Yumma, still blushing, started fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. “My family wanted to know what i’m doing for the night so they could pick me up when we were done.”   

 

“I see. Well as much as i would love to talk more about how happy i am for you Issei, I unfortunately have some things that have to get done.” Alicia said after a second of thought. “But i do wish you best luck on your date later, have fun!.”

 

Turning around Alicia quickly vacated the area. But not fast enough to appear like he’s running from them. He really didn’t know how to deal with new couples. Heck, really the only couples he dealt with were ones already married, deep into a relationship, or widowed. Oh well hopefully their date goes well. Upon returning home Alicia grabbed the box in front of his door and immediately went to the kitchen. Grabbing a knife from the nearby block he excitedly opened it and pulled out one of his before referenced weapons.

 

Inside the box was the strongest whip that existed back in his old world, the über gingham whip or the über whip for short. The whip is 6 meters long and contains 4 separate blades, one in the green and gold handle and three attached to the teal bundle of thin cords in a parallel fashion rather than the more traditional perpendicular fashion. While it would normally be made out of elder dragon hide it was unfortunately broken when Corvus ripped the bundle in half rendering is useless and because he had no clue where the hell he would find something of equal strength, the über whip is now made of treated kangaroo leather which makes it a lot weaker than before. 

 

A large smile adorned his face as he admired the whip that once more graced his hands. Channeling some mana into the whip Alicia watched in joy as the bundle of whips unraveled unto three separate whips, each having one of the arrowhead shaped blades. It was like feeling a piece of you come back to you after so long.

 

Putting the über whip into his inventory Alicia started putting away his mess. Now the only things that were damaged were some clothes.

 

[put the thing here.]

 

Alicia whistled as he walked across a bridge, admiring the sights around him. Kuoh was known for a few things, most notably Kuoh academy and their beautiful parks. While the parks would have been nice to go to he had spent enough time in forests and had no desire to go to another one for a while, which is why he decided to go to the waterfall valley. A man made creation the waterfall valley stretches an impressive 1 kilometer, has a series of shops located randomly throughout, a few food courts, and is located just outside of town.

 

What made it so impressive was behind every waterfall is a series of LED lights that randomly change colors creating a visual of beautiful lights and in the water behind glass barriers the waterfalls lead into a river populated by various fish. Rather than leaving the walls and floor bare concrete or steel the architects and engineers decided to put sections of greenery all around the place giving it a more natural feel. They also put overhanging wooden canopies to help keep people dry when it rains.

 

So far it was one of his favorite places to go barring some of the sights his caretaker had brought him to, like one of the mountain ranges in alaska.

 

Alicia looked over the barrier to stare at some of the fish going by, feeling the stress of school washing away. Having to learn nearly 3000 years of history in just a year was hell but with the help of his caretaker, plus skipping the more irrelevant information, he managed to get a decent grasp of earth history but he was by no means a historian. Hence why he was going to a school, he still needed to learn.

 

“I wonder if Koneko’s is going to come over tomorrow for dinner again.” he said under his breath, “she comes over nearly every other day.”

 

Turning away from the fish he just barely managed to dodge the light spear aimed at his head removing a few hairs. Stumbling away from the barrier he immediately began looking around for whatever tried to kill him.

 

‘Where the heck did everyone go?’ Alicia thought bewildered. ‘There was like 12 other people here before.’ 

 

“Hahahaha!” he heard a voice laughing from… above him? Looking up Alicia looked upon a sight he really didn’t miss, people flying above him.

 

Two celestials… no fallen angels were floating a few dozen meters in the air with black wings. One girl, one boy wearing the worst outfit he could think of in combat, since they were clearly trying to kill him. The boy had dark baggy jeans, red heavy boots, a clearly red dyed mohawk and an open leather jacket that exposed his white shirt. The girl had a worse outfit if that was possible. an open white fur jacket and short length blue shirt exposed her stomach, also white shorts with fishnet leggings beneath them and a pair of fluffy boots.

 

Alicia had briefly read about the multiple types of beings that appeared in the bible, his caretaker is a christion and had told him about them before as well, but until now he hadn’t been able to find any actual angels or devils. 

 

“Look at that dumbass!” the male cried out as he seemingly tried to contain his laughter. After a few more seconds of laughter he managed to rein in his laughter. “Well it looks like we have to do this the fun way!”

 

 The girl just sighed as she put her face into her hands. “Jack dear, please don’t sound like a maniac again.” she said in an exhausted tone. “I really shouldn’t have left you with that dog Freed.”

 

Jack pouted at his girlfriend? Whatever. “Oh come on Sarah what's wrong with having a little fun with a pathetic halfling."

 

While those two were having their discussion. Alicia was deciding what armor pieces he should throw on.

 

'My normal armor might be a hindrance with all the water around so that's a no go, i might have to use my light outfit for this.” Alicia thought with a frown. ‘But first i need a way to distract them… perfect.'

 

He began channeling mana into his arms causing blue, semi transparent ribbons to start snaking down his arm. The two fallen angels however took notice of the energy coming out of their target.

 

“Wait, I thought they said it only had a bit of mag-” Jack was interrupted by a small tornado containing small icicle shards erupted underneath the two blinding them as they had to cover their eyes from the shards. Luckily the tornado only lasted a few seconds before it dissipated. Now both their bodies and clothes were covered in small cuts. Removing his arms from his face Jack stared at what their target was wearing now. “W-what, when did you have time to put that on!”

 

Alicia was now wearing his ‘light’ armor that consists of a pair of blue tinted and gold stocking, a pair of blue boots, a blue and white frilled dress like outfit and a very beautiful circlet that has an emerald in the center, (i have a better description at the bottom.), and in his hands rested the über whip.

 

He let his mana channel through his weapon, letting the bundle unravel into its three strands, as he glared at the fallen angels above him. He really wasn’t looking forward to fighting someone after a little over a year of no combat plus trying to use his bionic limb for such a task. However this is the second time he’s been surprised by unknowns so whoever these people work for know where he lives and at the very least have an idea what he is, to him that was unacceptable. Now.. it was time to send a message to his 'admirers'.

 

Alicia released his large grey wings, further surprising the two, and launched himself towards the fallen angels. The über whip lashed out at Sarah seemingly with a mind of its own, striking her wings causing her to cry out in pain. ‘Stumbling’ back Sarah summoned a short light spear and thrusted towards Alicia, however it missed both to him evading and how suddenly she had thrusted.

 

Flinging himself back Alicia continuously avoided the rapid strikes from the women while using the über whip to strike her  wings again, trying to eliminate a threat as quickly as possible.

 

“You bitch!” Sarah yelled in pain as blood started to pool on her wings. Launching herself back she started flinging light spears at Alicia who easily dodged them. To him the two fallen angels were very weak compared to what he was used to fighting back in his old world, it actually somewhat disappointed him. He was hoping for a far harder fight. After launching 20 spears in total, Sarah stopped. “Stop dodging you brat!”

 

Seeing his chance Alicia rushed the fallen angels defences making her cry out. As soon as he was close enough he slammed his knee into her unprotected stomach causing blood to erupted from her mouth. Sarah flew away from Alicia without control, landing on one of the before mentioned roofs. Hearing another light spear coming towards him, Alicia ducked.

 

"Son of the bitch!" Jack called out, pissed at how they couldn't hit this stupid halfing. "Just fucking die already!"

 

Alicia didn't say anything, he had learned long ago not to waste your breath talking to your opponent. Flicking his wrist a surge of mana flowed through his arm casting lashing of love into the über whip. The bladed lashes struck Jack’s chest and blood started pouring from the deep gashes, staining the once black clothes. The whips lashes kept striking the fallen angel as Alicia moved his hands as if he was a conductor in a theater. Soon enough Jack was covered in his own blood, barley hovering in the air and breathing heavily.

 

“Leave him alone!” Sarah cried from the ground. Throughout the ‘fight’ she had been trying to get back up in the air but the wounds Alicia had inflicted to her wings made it a painful endeavor. 

 

Alicia barely spared her a glace before making a decision, with a crack of his whip all three lashes wrapped themselves around Jack's right leg, the blades digging deep into the flesh, and flung him towards the other fallen angel. The two collided with each other causing them to crumble into a pile. Alicia gently floated down to them, the über whip swaying in the air like a snake. Jack scrambled to stand, only to fall to his knees.

 

“What the fuck, your supposed to be a weak fucking halfling!.” Jack gritted out in pain. His right leg was now a mangled mess as if it was attacked by a wild animal, blood was already starting to pool beneath him. “Not some fucking elite warrior”

 

Alicia just stared blankly at the blood covered fallen, his eyes betraying none of his inner thoughts. After a few seconds of staring at him Alicia looked at Sarah and spoke for the first time.

 

“Who ordered you to attack me.”

 

“I’m not pant telling you anything, you bitch.” Sarah managed to get out. Jack smashing into her broke or at least bruised some of her ribs.

 

Alicia didn’t say anything as he stared, only raising his bionic hand. He spoke in a blank but warning tone after a few seconds. “You have one chance before I take more drastic measures on your friend.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about.” she asked incredulously. “Look at him haven’t you caused him enough pain!”

 

SNAP!

 

“Aaaggghhhhh!” Jack cried out. A large icicle was embedded in his ruined leg managling it further and causing more blood to pool.

 

Alicia barely reacted to the screams, continuing to stare at the now horrified Sarah. Cocking his head he questioned her again. “I did not ask that, only who sent you. If you do not answer i will continue to torture your ally until you do.”

 

“Don’t fucking tell it anything Sarah, i can take the pain.” Jack said as he tries to get his bleeding under control. Alicia didn’t even look at him before snapping his fingers again, this time an icicle slammed into the wannabe punks hand pinning it to the ground. “Mhmghm motherfucker.”

 

Sarah just stared at the supposed halfling in front of her and tried not to run to her ally to try and help him. She didn’t know what would happen if she did, would they let them go or would they kill them or would they do something worse. It frightened her so much that she couldn’t speak after seeing it state torturing her friend. Heck if anything that made it worse seeing her friend like this.

 

“Again, who sent you to attack me.”

 

Sarah didn’t say anything, but her mouth moved as if she was trying to.

 

“Don’t tell it anything, you hear me!”

 

“Tell me who sent you.”

 

“I-i-i”

 

“Don’aaaaaahhhh!’

 

 Another icicle was lodged in Jack's hand, this time in his left hand. Jack now panting heavily gave his tormentor a glare. Alicia barely paid attention to the pined fallen and continued to stare at Sarah. She could barely look at those dark pink eyes, yet couldn’t gather the strength to tear her eyes away from them. It spoke again, this time in a far more irritated voice than before.

 

“Now tell me who sent you and i’ll let you and your friend leave.”

 

“I c-c-”

 

“How about this, i will heal your friend as well.” it said, still in a blank tone.

 

Sarah had to think about it for a second. Could she essentially betray her squad leader to save her brother.? This ‘little’ operation went to shit faster than either of them could expect and for what, removing a halfling who supposedly didn’t it’s heritage? She looked at her injured brother, his blood had formed a large puddle beneath him by now and was now looking a bit pale. She made up her mind.  

 

‘Fuck that bitch, this whole operation was her fucking idea.’ Sarah thought with a snarl on her lips. Looking deep within those eyes that will no doubt haunt her in the dream world, she spoke.

 

“You promise that if I tell you,” she swallowed. “You will heal my brother, right.”

 

The creature raised an eyebrow but still nodded. “On my blood.”

 

Sarah visibly relaxed at that, any one swearing on their blood will almost always mean it. “Ok, ok i’ll tell you but only after you heal him.”

 

Alicia nodded and snapped his fingers again, causing the fallen to gasp thinking it was going back on its word. Around Jack's body lay an emerald green circle that was rapidly healing his wounds. In just a few seconds Jack was fully healed although he was still pale. With another snap Sarah was also healed, where she rushed past Alicia to her brother. Flipping him over Sarah tried not to cry, her brother was alive.

 

“Now,” Alicia spoke after a second, letting the fallen enjoy her time with her brother. Sadly he had to break the meager peace. “Would you please answer my question.” 

 

That seemed to startle the fallen, as she stuttered as she spoke. “Y-yes.” she took a deeper breather this time. “We were sent by our leader Raynare to eliminate you while she eliminated another target, under the pretense that you were a threat to whatever her plans are and that it would be little to no trouble. Scoff that was a fucking lie.”

 

“Obviously.”   

 

“Why weren't we told you were so strong, at least we wouldn’t have so thrashed around as bad.” she grumbled that part, angry about just how bad their information about the target was.

 

“Tell me about raynare.”

 

“What do you want to know?”

 

Alicia’s eyes flashed, making his pink eyes glow for a second.

 

“everything.”

11