Line is cast
44 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane kept Instagram as a diary. Photos uploaded at least once a day and she was up to 3K. Anyone that wanted to know about her daily life just had to scroll through to find out her likes, dislikes, sense of humor, pets, places of interest etc. Randy's profile was small and the pics only went back about 2 years. It was Randy at work, pics of elaborate meals, traveling and with other people presumably coworkers and possible children. Jane copied a photo of him at work and put it through a reverse image search. Nothing was found, seemed to be an original picture. Was it far fetched to think a 56 year old man who was successful in business could afford to travel and live the way he did? Not really. 

Jane was, by outward appearances, a wife who had a stable career, faithful husband, beautiful mid 20s daughter, pets galore and a growing side business selling  homemade crafts in her spare time. Outward appearances gloss over the harsh realities of being in a job she was tired of going to every day, a husband faithful because of crippling shyness and acute agoraphobia, and a side business stretching her time too thin for her to want to continue. She struggled to keep her outlook positive despite the discord in her home. This stranger's attention was indeed a distraction. It made her smile, its not as if this person would pop up in her town to ask her to dinner. 

"If I have a wife like you, I will make sure you go out with a personnal security guard even when going to the closest super market to get groceries because you are so gorgeous"

Jane shifted in her chair, lips pursed. She was on the fence of fierce independent woman going all over creation alone and I want my man with me to open my door, put his hand in the small of my back so I feel safe and want him to haul the groceries inside. She could see herself, growing old alone with her pets or with a man. Still though, sweet words. Before she could reply he spewed info she didn't ask for.

"I seek a serious and long term relationship, someone I could spend the rest of my life with. What I am seeking is a woman as laid out as you. A woman that is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry herself like the queen she is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved and express love"

"Well, who isn't looking for that!" Jane snorted and laughed in her empty crafting room. Her dog put her face on her calf and nuzzled it. He went on.

"Right now I am completely detached and I would like to make that special woman like you feel loved, plant that kiss in her memory and show her what love is about..." Then a phone number popped up underneath. 

 

0